The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, April 14, 2010, 11:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 24, 2010, 04:57:14 PM
Italy out, I thought the disallowed Italy goal for offside at 2-1 was onside to be honest
It looked a good goal, but can't say that it's a loss to have that Italy team go out.

clarshack

Quote from: Main Street on June 24, 2010, 05:04:50 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 24, 2010, 04:57:14 PM
Italy out, I thought the disallowed Italy goal for offside at 2-1 was onside to be honest
It looked a good goal, but can't say that it's a loss to have that Italy team go out.

rather have italy than engerland!

Doogie Browser

The path to the Semi finals opens up a bit more for Brazil/Holland now.

paco

Second goal should have been allowed. 99% of times we hear commentators talking about giving the striker the benefit of the doubt if there's no daylight, not in this case! Be interesting if someone makes a call like that in favour of the Germans at Free State stadium on Sunday to see if they recieve the praise the English linesman got today...

Main Street

Yakuba's miss.

The only consolation is that it did not make any difference as Nigeria got a penalty almost immediately after.

Catch the high ball

Quote from: Main Street on June 24, 2010, 05:22:04 PM

Yakuba's miss.

The only consolation is that it did not make any difference as Nigeria got a penalty almost immediately after.

Can't believe Kanu started to give him grief about the miss. He must have a short memory after he ballsed up WBA's season a couple of years ago.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

Eastern_Pride

I think the ghost of Ireland is definitely haunting at this stage...Italy and France? We don't really like England either and look how they're doing  ;D
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 25, 2010, 08:39:56 PM
placed a bet on Paraguay to win their group!!!!

getting tanked by a shite Irish team. heres a tip, if i'm betting bet against me!!

bet up today ;D my only other bet was a tenner on Argentina to win @ 7/1

come on the Argies
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Schkite

Archie Mitchell

Shamrock Shore

Shamrock Shore

Schkite

Another great free-kick, from a different player! Clearly Denmark would've been expecting Honda to hit it again so that was very well worked by Japan.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Schkite on June 24, 2010, 08:02:04 PM
Another great free-kick, from a different player! Clearly Denmark would've been expecting Honda to hit it again so that was very well worked by Japan.
Honda should get a civic reception on his return to Japan.

Puckoon

I am in full accord with that one. Maybe on the plane home he might get to meet the pilot?