God Save the Queen - No More?

Started by Hurler on the Bitch, March 10, 2010, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hurler on the Bitch

I see the IFA have indicated that a dual anthem might be on the way for Windsor Park ... Bout time methinks as Mrs Windsor couldn't give a proverbial about OWC ..

red hander

'Mrs Windsor couldn't give a proverbial about OWC'

So she HAS something in common with northern nationalists  ;)

muppet

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on March 10, 2010, 10:47:55 PM
I see the IFA have indicated that a dual anthem might be on the way for Windsor Park ... Bout time methinks as Mrs Windsor couldn't give a proverbial about OWC ..

Ireland's Dail?
MWWSI 2017

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: red hander on March 10, 2010, 10:58:10 PM

Look, forget about the 'No Surrender' during the 'Queen' .. the red, white and blue scarves and banners, the constant chanting of "ULSTER" ... the flying of the Union Flag over the ground as well as the flag of the defunct Northern Ireland State  .. the Our Wee Country ethos .. the hatred, the tattoos, the Village, 'WINDSOR PARK' .. Linfield's home ground! .. etc etc , .. I think that they are a great wee team!

ziggysego

Jim Allister on Twitter

IFA very foolish to plunge football into divisive political controversy by contemplating abandonment of National Anthem.

:D :D :D
Testing Accessibility

The Subbie

Quote from: ziggysego on March 11, 2010, 01:19:55 AM
Jim Allister on Twitter

IFA very foolish to plunge football into divisive political controversy by contemplating abandonment of National Anthem.

Jim Allister would be perfectly placed to comment on divisive politics.

thebigfella

Jim Allister on Twitter

You follow him on twitter?

ziggysego

Quote from: thebigfella on March 11, 2010, 10:06:26 AM
Jim Allister on Twitter

No. I was just reading his comments last night and Willie F's. Some craic them two.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Fair enough but I do hope God does save the Queen...

Orior

Jim Allister on Twitter

Following someone on Twitter does not mean pledging allegiance. I follow Dawn Purvis. Great craic.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ziggysego

Quote from: Orior on March 11, 2010, 11:08:01 AM
Jim Allister on Twitter

Following someone on Twitter does not mean pledging allegiance. I follow Dawn Purvis. Great craic.

I follow Dawn Purvis too
Testing Accessibility

thebigfella

Quote from: Orior on March 11, 2010, 11:08:01 AM
Jim Allister on Twitter

Fcuk me and here is me thinking if I follow them it's automatically a vote for them in next election  ::)

winsamsoon

I can imagine Allisters tweets being absolutely hillarious like something from another planet
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

GetOffThePitch

Quote from: red hander on March 10, 2010, 10:58:10 PM

Is right. Not sure why the IFA think this would be relevant. I couldn't give a toss what they play and i wouldnt want them to change it on nationalism's account. People are entitled to their beliefs.