rehabilitation.... longfox this is 4 u!

Started by leenie, March 02, 2010, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Zapatista on March 03, 2010, 08:35:52 PM
Ian Huntley didn't get this call for punishment.
Ian Huntley is in jail afaik unless he has succeeded in topping himself. The other two aren't.

Minder

Cash4gold - Where would you build all these prisons to house these fiends ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

cash4gold

Quote from: Minder on March 03, 2010, 10:56:32 PM
Cash4gold - Where would you build all these prisons to house these fiends ?

Why - do you think ANYONE who abuses a child - an innocent individual who physically cannot protect themselves - should be spared any form of punishment?

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

The point I am making, and you seem to be missing, is that there isn't a justice systtem anywhere that will incarcerate someone for life for mentally abusing a child. And I would say it is a lesser crime than someone raping a child. Me and my old fashioned views.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

cash4gold

Quote from: Minder on March 03, 2010, 11:10:05 PM
The point I am making, and you seem to be missing, is that there isn't a justice systtem anywhere that will incarcerate someone for life for mentally abusing a child. And I would say it is a lesser crime than someone raping a child. Me and my old fashioned views.

Point I am making is ANY crime against a child should be taken VERY serious, is there a more vunerable section of the community?

ludermor

Quote from: cash4gold on March 03, 2010, 11:08:16 PM

Why do you say that - because I think children should be free from all forms of abuse.  Do you think mentally abusing a child is ok?
I assume you will be calling for all irish teachers to be locked up for life for imposing the torture of Peig on the youth of ireland?

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

pintsofguinness

Read that on a couple of sites today - are the media not breaking that ban by publishing it?

Surely his latest victim and his work mates now know who he really is (it would be some shock wouldnt it) - just a matter of time until his name and location is out there (it probably is already in whatever locality he was). The media will get wind of his court date, where he's being held and all the rest too. 
Worrying thing is they waited until now to lock him up again - an obviously evil character with a drug problem, how could be ever be considered to be dangerous  ::)

The little **** doesnt deserve protection

Hardy

Yes - I can't understand why the authorities revealed that he was back in prison. Whatever about how the papers found out about the reason, he will certainly be rumbled in whatever prison he's in. Not only that, but every 25 to 30 year old who went into prison in the last week is surely in danger of a knife between his ribs.

And it means the authorities will have to spend another fortune on another new identity, if he survives. Maybe they're betting he won't.

pintsofguinness

authorities only revealed he was back in prison as one of the papers was going to the following day Hardy. 

Hardy

Didn't know that.  I'd say his days are numbered anyway. Can't see him surviving prison, unless he's in permanent solitary.

spuds

"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard