rehabilitation.... longfox this is 4 u!

Started by leenie, March 02, 2010, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

cash4gold - As you are a new poster I will enforce a humane, catch and release policy.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

omagh_gael

I know its an old story but it would be a hard situation to deal with...I don't know if I could hold back.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4048957.stm

pintsofguinness

Quote from: cash4gold on March 03, 2010, 07:41:45 AM
I was listening to the radio this morning and some "expert" maintained that the breach had to be very serious; he based this on the fact that any leak of a breach on such an emotive issue would invoke a serious media frenzy and have a very detrimental effect to the family of James.  He therefore concluded that the breach must be very serious for it to be reported!
I caught the end of one news where they were speculating it was a serious breach - something about the fact that certain breaches (serious ones) will mean they can have him back in custody in 2 hours where minor ones it would take 24 hours. 

I can't imagine what the family are going through and these c***ts constantly being protected must stick in the throat.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

leenie

why won't they realise what he done? why protect him?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

clarshack

sorry but imo you just cant rehabilitate evil cnuts like venables & thompson. they should have been hung from the nearest tree for what they did to that poor toddler.

BennyHarp

The whole justice systems up the left - apparantly the Yorkshire Ripper, Peter Sutcliffe is appealing in court for a date for his parole hearing!!!! If he had been hung from the nearest tree at the time it wouild have saved alot of anguish for the relatives of his victims 20 years later!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ripper-peter-sutcliffe-begins-legal-bid-for-parole-1914017.html
That was never a square ball!!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: clarshack on March 03, 2010, 02:17:50 PM
sorry but imo you just cant rehabilitate evil cnuts like venables & thompson. they should have been hung from the nearest tree for what they did to that poor toddler.
Exactly.  I read the article pints linked to, the pair of them knew exactly what they were doing every step of the way.  They deliberately deceived adults who were questioning them about Jamie as Jamie was obviously crying at times and was very distressed at times as well.  Hanging would have been too good for them
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Rav67

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 03, 2010, 06:35:08 PM
Quote from: clarshack on March 03, 2010, 02:17:50 PM
Exactly.  I read the article pints linked to, the pair of them knew exactly what they were doing every step of the way.  They deliberately deceived adults who were questioning them about Jamie as Jamie was obviously crying at times and was very distressed at times as well.  Hanging would have been too good for them

FFS catch a grip. Hang them?  They were only bits of kids themselves, evil kids but what sort of society would hang a child?

ardmhachaabu

Have you read the details of what they did and how they acted?
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on March 03, 2010, 07:36:39 PM
Hang 8 year old kids? Are you mental?

They were nearly 11. Closer to hanging age?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ardmhachaabu

Put it like this then, they should never have been released

Zapatista

Quote from: ONeill on March 03, 2010, 07:46:13 PM

Didn't the last fella hanged in Britain have a mental age of 10 or something? I think it was a big part in ending executions there?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on March 03, 2010, 07:46:13 PM

Birch them until they were 16, then hang them. That would learn them.

I agree with sentiment though. When people are as obviously warped as these pair then I don't think there is any rehabilitation for them. I presume they had some sort of psychiatric evaluation prior to their release?

Zapatista

Ian Huntley didn't get this call for punishment.