rehabilitation.... longfox this is 4 u!

Started by leenie, March 02, 2010, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Ball DeBeaver

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 06, 2010, 06:35:06 PM
Quote from: spuds on March 06, 2010, 06:24:24 PM
now a sex crime some ballbag this shite is

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100306/tuk-bulger-killer-in-sex-crime-claims-6323e80.html
Don't be saying that, fox still says they can be rehabilitated  ::)
Of course he's been rehabilitated, he hasn't killed any more kids....... yet.
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

ardmhachaabu

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

mountainboii

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100306/tuk-bulger-killer-in-sex-crime-claims-6323e80.html

Would be wary of believing anything the Sun says, especially in a situation like this when they basically have free reign to make up whatever they want.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 06, 2010, 06:35:06 PM

Don't be saying that, fox still says they can be rehabilitated  ::)

Fox didn't say that dungbag- I said they deserved the chance at rehabilitation as they were children themselves. Whether they can be is up to the authorities to find out.   You have proposed the hanging of ten year olds... Jesus help us.
I have children myself and know wat these boys did was horrific.
You are like the assholes stand outside court houses waving nooses and kicking the side of prison vans....
you care so much about Jamie Bolger, have you writen to his mother with your support or is it just the need to satisfy your own anger and need for vengeance?     

ardmhachaabu

You were talking shite about rehabilitation for them 2.  Why not just admit it and be done with it?

longrunsthefox

Aye I was and still think the authorities were right. You were proposing hanging two 10-year-olds. Tell us more about your hanging policy... Birmingham six after they convicted?... the Omagh bombers who killed a load of children after the ceasefires were called...
Or are you just into the mob soundbites for these two? 

longrunsthefox

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 03, 2010, 06:35:08 PM
Quote from: clarshack on March 03, 2010, 02:17:50 PM
sorry but imo you just cant rehabilitate evil cnuts like venables & thompson. they should have been hung from the nearest tree for what they did to that poor toddler.
Exactly.  I read the article pints linked to, the pair of them knew exactly what they were doing every step of the way.  They deliberately deceived adults who were questioning them about Jamie as Jamie was obviously crying at times and was very distressed at times as well.  Hanging would have been too good for them

???

ardmhachaabu

So you are going to continue talking shite?  Fair play

Caitlin

Quote from: longrunsthefox on March 07, 2010, 10:23:51 AM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on March 03, 2010, 06:35:08 PM
Quote from: clarshack on March 03, 2010, 02:17:50 PM
sorry but imo you just cant rehabilitate evil cnuts like venables & thompson. they should have been hung from the nearest tree for what they did to that poor toddler.
Exactly.  I read the article pints linked to, the pair of them knew exactly what they were doing every step of the way.  They deliberately deceived adults who were questioning them about Jamie as Jamie was obviously crying at times and was very distressed at times as well.  Hanging would have been too good for them

The fox makes good points here. AMA , answer the question. Hang 10 year olds ?

???

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

longrunsthefox

...and I totally agree with Venables being recalled to prison if he has been at this sh*t, as people seem to be twisting what I said. i just don't buy into the lynch mob menality and believe two 10 year olds should have some hope of redemption and rehabilitation...  others don't share that view, so be it... but feel the need to throw it back at me every week like I will change my mind....

down6061689194

Just read Yahoo editors thoughts.

The real pricks are the sun, if they uncover his identity, they have cost tax payers £100,000 in finding a new identity for him.

Really his rehabilitation isn't in question as he hasn't killed anyone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: down6061689194 on March 07, 2010, 06:43:02 PM
Just read Yahoo editors thoughts.

The real pricks are the sun, if they uncover his identity, they have cost tax payers £100,000 in finding a new identity for him.

Really his rehabilitation isn't in question as he hasn't killed anyone.
Maybe they should move him in next door to you. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Dubh driocht

The Fox is spot on with everything he said- you can never eliminate risk but you must minimise it.AMA and POG are full of contradictions but I suppose that's what a discussion board is for.