The Good American in Haiti

Started by magickingdom, January 25, 2010, 07:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew

Quote from: muppet on February 01, 2010, 07:17:52 PM
Quote from: stew on February 01, 2010, 07:12:18 PM
I dont see how I did that muppet, I said I found it interesting thats all.

I am not a war monger and I would have voted for W, the alternative was worse, when W ran for re-election I consider those candidates to be the two worst candidates to run at the same time in American history.

You need to mind that temper of yours muppet, it might get you into trouble someday.

How typical. A threat.  ::)

But of course it arrives after I declare myself a pacifist. Now if I actaully had any weapons no doubt you would negotiate.

WTF, that is not a threat, it was never meant as a threat but it is interesting that you took it as one. ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

Quote from: muppet on February 01, 2010, 07:19:38 PM
Quote from: magickingdom on February 01, 2010, 07:17:15 PM
i dont support the US policy towards israel and think it has been bad for america in a wider world context. israel needs to start respecting un resolutions, stand on its own 2 feet and live or die with the palestinians (dont worry they'll chose to live). i dont see any great love affair with israel in the american public and fail to understand the US gov position, even clinton bought into it more than most.

Are you now a US hater?

In your world muppet is it actually possible for people to disagree with their nations foreign policy without actually hating it?

Americans can and do disagree with their countries foreign policy on a regular basis, they still consider themselves loyal Americans. Yes muppet that is possible in America.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: stew on February 01, 2010, 07:27:34 PM
i dont support the US policy towards israel and think it has been bad for america in a wider world context. israel needs to start respecting un resolutions, stand on its own 2 feet and live or die with the palestinians (dont worry they'll chose to live). i dont see any great love affair with israel in the american public and fail to understand the US gov position, even clinton bought into it more than most.

Are you now a US hater?

In your world muppet is it actually possible for people to disagree with their nations foreign policy without actually hating it?

Americans can and do disagree with their countries foreign policy on a regular basis, they still consider themselves loyal Americans. Yes muppet that is possible in America.

And you don't think he was being sarcastic at all?  ;)

magickingdom

Are you now a US hater?

you really are been narky on this thread. . your reaction to this and stew is way over the top.

magickingdom

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on February 01, 2010, 07:30:22 PM
Quote from: stew on February 01, 2010, 07:27:34 PM

Are you now a US hater?

And you don't think he was being sarcastic at all?  ;)

i didnt

muppet

Quote from: magickingdom on February 01, 2010, 07:30:44 PM

Are you now a US hater?

you really are been narky on this thread. . your reaction to this and stew is way over the top.

I was exploring the situation whereby you called people who disagreed with US policy - US haters - and then you announce you disagree with US policy.

Where does that leave you then?
MWWSI 2017

magickingdom

Quote from: muppet on February 01, 2010, 07:35:15 PM

Are you now a US hater?

I was exploring the situation whereby you called people who disagreed with US policy - US haters - and then you announce you disagree with US policy.

i'm good, its covered by the first amendment. . free speech

muppet

Quote from: magickingdom on February 01, 2010, 07:44:59 PM

Are you now a US hater?

You called those who criticised US foreign policy, US haters. So as you now criticised US foreign policy either you are a hypocrite or a US hater. Which is it?
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

magickingdom

Quote from: muppet on February 01, 2010, 07:47:23 PM
Quote from: magickingdom on February 01, 2010, 07:44:59 PM

Are you now a US hater?

You called those who criticised US foreign policy, US haters. So as you now criticised US foreign policy either you are a hypocrite or a US hater. Which is it?

when did i say that those who criticise US foreign policy are US haters?

Tyrones own

How dare you you f**king t**se.

Jaysus go easy on him Stew he can only spout as quick as Dixey can read and quote more of Galloway's hate for him.... Speaking of Dixey...where'd he fcuk off to... You wouldn't think he would have made it so blatantly obvious that once his cover was blown that he worships at the alter of gorgeous George he'd go into hiding through embarrassment....Meow  :-*
Every post I make here is in defence of lives whether it be American, Iraqi or death row inmates.
:D Yea when they're American lives...the Fcukers shouldn't have been there, when they're Iraq lives...It's those Bastard yanks, when it's death row...it's those Bastard Yanks
No need to explain muppet, everyone is on to both of ye at this point :-[
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

stew

Quote from: Tyrones own on February 01, 2010, 11:06:19 PM

Jaysus go easy on him Stew he can only spout as quick as Dixey can read and quote more of Galloway's hate for him.... Speaking of Dixey...where'd he fcuk off to... You wouldn't think he would have made it so blatantly obvious that once his cover was blown that he worships at the alter of gorgeous George he'd go into hiding through embarrassment....Meow  :-*
Every post I make here is in defence of lives whether it be American, Iraqi or death row inmates.
:D Yea when they're American lives...the Fcukers shouldn't have been there, when they're Iraq lives...It's those b**tard yanks, when it's death row...it's those b**tard Yanks
Touche. ;)

Arthur_Friend

:D Yea when they're American lives...the Fcukers shouldn't have been there, when they're Iraq lives...It's those b**tard yanks, when it's death row...it's those b**tard Yanks

He didn't say any of those things.

Arthur_Friend

Quote from: stew on February 02, 2010, 12:25:58 AM

Touche. ;)

Therefore.......hardly.

Tyrones own

Arthur or are you really Muppet or Dixey :-* When you grow up and graduate past being able to string together
more than one sentence in you miserable attempt at not looking and sounding like a smart ass
... and we need any further shite out of ye.. I'll squeeze your head  8)
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann