The Good American in Haiti

Started by magickingdom, January 25, 2010, 07:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:36:45 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 09:27:24 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:23:13 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on January 31, 2010, 04:33:21 PM
Sure show us proof that Sadam killed millions?

Sure thing George...right after you prove to all here how Bush is responsible for killing Millions :-\
Shucks...I know, it's another dang question but I can always hope :D

Hope that no one notices? Don't think it's working...........

Surely you don't think for a minute that you're collective reluctance to answer any serious questions
put forth is being lost on anyone here ???

Fear not those who argue but those who dodge
-T.O

You aren't asking a question. You are telling an answer and trying to get me to agree with it. See?
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

QuoteProof that Bush is responsible for murdering over a million is the fact that he invaded Iraq illegally.
But George.... there hasn't been a million innocent people killed in Iraq ???...please do explain!
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 09:38:42 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 09:26:24 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:18:21 PM
Muppet.... is there ever a good time in the eyes of a sympathizer to remove a murdering Stalinist from power?
Ah go on answer it...I'm not sure I can dumb down the question any further for you because  A)you seem to support Meow
with his sympathetic view on Dictators and B) Stalin was a self proclaimed Idol of Saddams so I believe it's a perfectly good question
to ask someone like yourself,
"is there ever a good time in the eyes of a sympathizer to remove a murdering Stalinist from power"?

That is an idiotic and typically loaded question. It is up there with the playgrounds "na na na na na".  ::)

Why  ??? it really is a very simple question....am I right to take from this then that it was OK for him to kill innocent Iraqi's in your eyes
just so long as it wasn't US forces doing it or is it that you simply don't like the answer you have to give

No you certainly are not.

Please show how you came to that ridiculous conclusion?

Right so we're getting warmer then.... if I'm wrong, where am i wrong?
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

QuoteYou aren't asking a question. You are telling an answer and trying to get me to agree with it. See?
you mean like this;
QuoteIt can only be concluded that you, like me, don't believe the war in Iraq was justified.
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:42:06 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 09:38:42 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:33:39 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 09:26:24 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:18:21 PM
Muppet.... is there ever a good time in the eyes of a sympathizer to remove a murdering Stalinist from power?
Ah go on answer it...I'm not sure I can dumb down the question any further for you because  A)you seem to support Meow
with his sympathetic view on Dictators and B) Stalin was a self proclaimed Idol of Saddams so I believe it's a perfectly good question
to ask someone like yourself,
"is there ever a good time in the eyes of a sympathizer to remove a murdering Stalinist from power"?

That is an idiotic and typically loaded question. It is up there with the playgrounds "na na na na na".  ::)

Why  ??? it really is a very simple question....am I right to take from this then that it was OK for him to kill innocent Iraqi's in your eyes
just so long as it wasn't US forces doing it or is it that you simply don't like the answer you have to give

No you certainly are not.

Please show how you came to that ridiculous conclusion?

Right so we're getting warmer then.... if I'm wrong, where am i wrong?

You haven't the confidence to present a rational logical case for the US action in Iraq.
MWWSI 2017

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:44:25 PM
QuoteYou aren't asking a question. You are telling an answer and trying to get me to agree with it. See?
you mean like this;
QuoteIt can only be concluded that you, like me, don't believe the war in Iraq was justified.

I invited you to discuss Iraq. You respond with rhetorical questions, straw man arguments and dogma.

I have made my case and stand over my conclusion.
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

QuoteYou haven't the confidence to present a rational logical case for the US action in Iraq.

FFS I've stuck my neck out so many times here...it's just that neither of you have the substance or the the balls for that matter
to take the swing!
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

What case and how could there be a conclusion with so many unanswered questions ???
ye wouldn't be claiming a premature victory here now would you? ;)
  - Walter Lippmann

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:48:13 PM
QuoteYou haven't the confidence to present a rational logical case for the US action in Iraq.

FFS I've stuck my neck out so many times here...it's just that neither of you have the substance or the the balls for that matter
to take the swing!

No you haven't.

You spout on sensationally about self confessed Stalinists and shed crocodile tears for a million dead Iraqis killed by Saddam but justify the 100,000 dead Iraqis killed by Bush.

That is not debating it is ranting.

When pushed on any issue you try to jump off on tangents such as Iran which is actually poetic because I believe when the NeoCons get back into power they will go into Iran.

They, like you, have learned nothing from Vietnam or Iraq and will do it again.
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

QuoteYou spout on sensationally about self confessed Stalinists
Really .....? are you trying to imply that saddam didn't idolize stalin
Quoteshed crocodile tears for a million dead Iraqis killed by Saddam but justify the 100,000 dead Iraqis killed by Bush.
Weather I do or do not is irrelevant to the fact you still don't seem to have a problem with the innocent people he killed just the one's
caught up in Bush's invasion!
QuoteWhen pushed on any issue you try to jump off on tangents such as Iran which is actually poetic because I believe when the NeoCons get back into power they will go into Iran.
So Iran is a Tangent now  :o...the fact that the Democratically Elected   ;) Holocaust denier want's to blow Israel off the map and is thumbing his nose to the United Nations that you boy's revere around here  so much with his push for nuclear armament.
Yes history is indeed repeating itself alright....so since Bush obviously dropped the ball with a supposed threat at the time
How should we proceed now with Iran?? or is that all propaganda from the US also ::)
  - Walter Lippmann

magickingdom

Quote from: muppet on January 31, 2010, 09:47:26 PM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 09:44:25 PM
you mean like this;

I invited you to discuss Iraq. You respond with rhetorical questions, straw man arguments and dogma.

I have made my case and stand over my conclusion.

if you want to discuss iraq why dont you open a thread on it?

muppet

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 31, 2010, 10:11:05 PM
QuoteYou spout on sensationally about self confessed Stalinists
Really .....? are you trying to imply that saddam didn't idolize stalin
I don't care if he idolised sex with rabbits. Hussein, Stalin, Hitler or NeoCon blood thirsty murderous bastards all of them.
Quoteshed crocodile tears for a million dead Iraqis killed by Saddam but justify the 100,000 dead Iraqis killed by Bush.
Weather I do or do not is irrelevant to the fact you still don't seem to have a problem with the innocent people he killed just the one's
caught up in Bush's invasion!
I have a problem with all the innocent killed in Iraq. You are the one defending the killing of 100,000 of them. I am defending none of those deaths. As usual you assume any criticism of the States must be support for the complete opposite.
QuoteWhen pushed on any issue you try to jump off on tangents such as Iran which is actually poetic because I believe when the NeoCons get back into power they will go into Iran.
QuoteSo Iran is a Tangent now  :o...the fact that the Democratically Elected   ;) Holocaust denier want's to blow Israel off the map and is thumbing his nose to the United Nations that you boy's revere around here  so much with his push for nuclear armament.
Yes history is indeed repeating itself alright....so since Bush obviously dropped the ball with a supposed threat at the time
How should we proceed now with Iran?? or is that all propaganda from the US also ::)

You mean like the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq? Israel has a massive nuclear arsenal thanks to the States. The chances of Iran attacking Israel are about the same as Ireland invading Germany.

I think the world would be a far safer place if middle eastern countries were armed a bit more equally. Israel might refrain from bravely attacking stone age people with their F-16s and the US might avoid bravely attacking other bronze age societies.

But of course any opinion that doesn't want Iran & Iraq liberated razed to the ground must belong to a US hater.

MWWSI 2017

stew

My quotation thingy is on the blink.

So you think that the world would be a safer place if all middle eastern countries had roughly the same amount of weapons capability, are you on f**king drugs or something.

Of course no middle eastern countries have ever went to war with Israel before. ::)

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

muppet

Quote from: stew on February 01, 2010, 05:07:53 PM
My quotation thingy is on the blink.

So you think that the world would be a safer place if all middle eastern countries had roughly the same amount of weapons capability, are you on f**king drugs or something.

Of course no middle eastern countries have ever went to war with Israel before. ::)

I would think the world would be a safer place if one particularly aggressive regime, surrounded by backward countries, wasn't armed to the teeth with nuclear weapons and F-16s, yes.

I didn't say it would stop all wars but then this is more of the typical NeoCon style of argument. If I said that I thought Rooney was a good player the US response would accuse me of wanting to bomb Eastlands.
MWWSI 2017

Tyrones own

QuoteYou mean like the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq? Israel has a massive nuclear arsenal thanks to the States. The chances of Iran attacking Israel are about the same as Ireland invading Germany.
I'm not aware of any reports that Israel has warned and is committed to blowing anyone off the map with said WMD's but hey, feel free to enlighten us here!
QuoteI think the world would be a far safer place if middle eastern countries were armed a bit more equally. Israel might refrain from bravely attacking stone age people with their F-16s and the US might avoid bravely attacking other bronze age societies.
That's the kind of dangerous passive thinking that will get us all killed.... how anyone could be seen to justify Ahmadinejad getting his hands on nuclear weapons defies logic...
QuoteBut of course any opinion that doesn't want Iran & Iraq liberated razed to the ground must belong to a US hater.
No, of course not... Sure Iran's own citizens don't want there country razed to the ground either and are willing to die for the cause by being sentenced to Death by the democracy that is alive and well in Iran,
are they western propagandists also?
  - Walter Lippmann