MEN...

Started by leenie, January 22, 2010, 04:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: leenie on February 04, 2010, 02:13:33 PM
TALK ABOUT KARMA.....

if i had have been able to access the net last week i would have had some rant.... but basically i became a victim of "cheating"... not the cheater or the one who got cheated.... maybe you could say i was the cheatee, though i was unaware of it.... but i got the backlash! i was seriously man hating at weekend, however have calm now... but men.... puh!

Whore.

leenie

Quote from: gallsman on February 04, 2010, 02:19:21 PM
TALK ABOUT KARMA.....

if i had have been able to access the net last week i would have had some rant.... but basically i became a victim of "cheating"... not the cheater or the one who got cheated.... maybe you could say i was the cheatee, though i was unaware of it.... but i got the backlash! i was seriously man hating at weekend, however have calm now... but men.... puh!

Whore.

your response does not surprise me , after all you are a man!!

and i and my friends were completely unaware, he was very convincing, so am i to doubt every person who says they are single... am i to be less trusting?

no sh*t happens.... some people just have no manners...
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

gallsman

Quote from: leenie on February 04, 2010, 02:23:26 PM
TALK ABOUT KARMA.....

Whore.

and i and my friends were completely unaware, he was very convincing, so am i to doubt every person who says they are single... am i to be less trusting?

Can't believe you didn't consider the possibilities of a girlfriend existing and how your actions would affect her. Tut tut.

Now comes the interesting bit- does the girlfriend no about it, do you know her, and what happens from here?!

leenie

Quote from: gallsman on February 04, 2010, 02:25:58 PM
TALK ABOUT KARMA.....

Whore.

Can't believe you didn't consider the possibilities of a girlfriend existing and how your actions would affect her. Tut tut.

Now comes the interesting bit- does the girlfriend no about it, do you know her, and what happens from here?!

firstly he told he was recently single blah blah blah
secondly, he was the one interested and no i don't know the g/f as soon as i became aware.. via a msg from her i told him never to txt me again and the he should wise up, thankfully he is not from the same county and there is a very  slim chance of me meeting him again... phew but anyway i think it was some sort of karma thing for me starting this thread...

as they say another one bites the dust...
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

illdecide

Sound like that dude doesn't know how lucky he is to escape you :D An angry Tyrone woman is every mans nightmare ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Maiden1

Quote from: leenie on February 04, 2010, 02:37:35 PM
Quote from: gallsman on February 04, 2010, 02:25:58 PM
TALK ABOUT KARMA.....

Whore.

firstly he told he was recently single blah blah blah
secondly, he was the one interested and no i don't know the g/f as soon as i became aware.. via a msg from her i told him never to txt me again and the he should wise up, thankfully he is not from the same county  and there is a very  slim chance of me meeting him again... phew but anyway i think it was some sort of karma thing for me starting this thread...

as they say another one bites the dust...

Have you never heard of the different county rule?
There are no proofs, only opinions.

ziggysego

TALK ABOUT KARMA.....

Sorry to hear leenie, but you shouldn't hate all men. Some of us are nice. I've had the dirt done on me by women too, but I still love women and all they have to offer.
Testing Accessibility

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ziggysego on February 04, 2010, 03:00:15 PM
TALK ABOUT KARMA.....

Sorry to hear leenie, but you shouldn't hate all men. Some of us are nice. I've had the dirt done on me by women too, but I still love women and all they have to offer.

He is after you leenie... :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

illdecide

FFS Ziggy you old lick lick...you have "i'll go out with you writen all over you're face". Just you wait till i c u on Sunday ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: illdecide on February 04, 2010, 03:16:01 PM
FFS Ziggy you old lick lick...you have "i'll go out with you writen all over you're face". Just you wait till i c u on Sunday ;)

About Sunday, can't make. Doing a woman a favour
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: ziggysego on February 04, 2010, 03:16:57 PM

Ohh aye your some pup, i'd a load of sarnies in for ya ::) Chasing Leenie somewhere :D (spying on her ;D)

ziggysego

Quote from: illdecide on February 04, 2010, 03:36:34 PM

Ohh aye your some pup, i'd a load of sarnies in for ya ::) Chasing Leenie somewhere :D (spying on her ;D)

Leenie? I'm giving her the time to think about it, as she asked me. Remember?

Good things come to those who wait.
Testing Accessibility

Farrandeelin

What favour?? ;)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ziggysego

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 04, 2010, 03:45:33 PM

What favour?? ;)

That would be tellin'  :D
Testing Accessibility

maggie

Seems like Vernon Kay has been behaving badly also  :-\