MEN...

Started by leenie, January 22, 2010, 04:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leenie

so its like this,

i was out last week and seen some fella's i know, one of these fella's has a girlfriend of 5 years... He wasn't best pleased to see us...and we weren't out locally... anyway was polite said hello and walked on.. another one of his mates came over talking to us but got summoned back by this guy.. we didn't care.. but afterwards we seen him and a random girl getting into taxi...

so obvious he was doing the dirt and had planned too and that was why he was shifty....

we haven't said anything 2 anyone as its not our place, however we know his girlfriend and it is so lousy...

imagine going out with someone for years only for them to be sniffing around other skirt....!
he's a tool wagon and doesn't surprise me but worse of all i'd say anytime soon he's going to produce the ring!

His buddies must know and see it as ok... i know if that was one of my female friends doing the same i would be raging with her and would encourage not too...

would men rather be "comrades"... and say nothing or would ya stand up...

do you tell your buddies when they are knobs?

what does doing the dirt gain ya... a bit a craic for a few hours and then what.... to jeopardize a relationship, to hurt someone... i dunno...

this could be one of many posts i write with regards to men! could write a book!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on January 22, 2010, 04:55:23 PM

In the past, I've told my friends they were knobs and tried to discourage them. They haven't done it since... or haven't told me. Some one of the two.
Testing Accessibility

Geoff Tipps

Good post! When my mates do it I tend to say nothing!

bingobus

Archie Mitchell

Maybe she's not putting out enough so he has to go elsewhere.

Minder

Maybe his girlfriend isn't "producing the goods" to the required standard.

There are two sides to every story.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Norf Tyrone

I am guessing 5 pages.... no 6. Anyone else?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

leenie

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on January 22, 2010, 05:06:23 PM
Maybe she's not putting out enough so he has to go elsewhere.

she should be putting a boot in his head!

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 22, 2010, 05:07:42 PM
I am guessing 5 pages.... no 6. Anyone else?

out of badness i will make it 7!

bingobus

Maybe he was looking for new tricks/techniques and methods to surprise for Valentines weekend and was doing a bit of field research for the big event when he'll produce the diamond.

The hands on approach is always recommended in physical situations...better than reading a book or watching a DVD.

Rois

I was on holidays last week - a group of six (married) guys from Essex were staying in our chalet.  One of the girls in our group ended up hooking up with one of the married men.  She didn't show any remorse (she's not in a relationship herself).  The other five guys were laughing at it and were slagging both of them off.

I was kinda disgusted that a. she didn't care he was married and b. this guy's mates just accepted it.

(first and last time I will have been on holiday with this girl btw)

In this case, she's as bad a character as he, having been fully aware.

Leg End

Quote from: bingobus on January 22, 2010, 05:11:30 PM
Maybe he was looking for new tricks/techniques and methods to surprise for Valentines weekend and was doing a bit of field research for the big event when he'll produce the diamond.

The hands on approach is always recommended in physical situations...better than reading a book or watching a DVD.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
we're here for a good time, not a long time

ziggysego

Quote from: Rois on January 22, 2010, 05:14:23 PM
I was on holidays last week - a group of six (married) guys from Essex were staying in our chalet.  One of the girls in our group ended up hooking up with one of the married men.  She didn't show any remorse (she's not in a relationship herself).  The other five guys were laughing at it and were slagging both of them off.

I was kinda disgusted that a. she didn't care he was married and b. this guy's mates just accepted it.

(first and last time I will have been on holiday with this girl btw)

In this case, she's as bad a character as he, having been fully aware.

Takes two to tango as the man says.
Testing Accessibility

leenie

definitely rois,

she should have had more sense, she must one who just cares about the "curt"... and i'd say since his mates were all laughing that it probably is common thing for him to cheat..

I couldn't look at married man in the same way i look at single men... (which usually is in this order hair, eyes, shape of head, neck and shoulders, arms, torso, legs then feet... which i look closely at, to check out shoes and then a quick glance at the back) .

stew

Quote from: leenie on January 22, 2010, 04:55:23 PM
so its like this,

i was out last week and seen some fella's i know, one of these fella's has a girlfriend of 5 years... He wasn't best pleased to see us...and we weren't out locally... anyway was polite said hello and walked on.. another one of his mates came over talking to us but got summoned back by this guy.. we didn't care.. but afterwards we seen him and a random girl getting into taxi...

so obvious he was doing the dirt and had planned too and that was why he was shifty....

we haven't said anything 2 anyone as its not our place, however we know his girlfriend and it is so lousy...

imagine going out with someone for years only for them to be sniffing around other skirt....!
he's a tool wagon and doesn't surprise me but worse of all i'd say anytime soon he's going to produce the ring!

His buddies must know and see it as ok... i know if that was one of my female friends doing the same i would be raging with her and would encourage not too...

would men rather be "comrades"... and say nothing or would ya stand up...

what does doing the dirt gain ya... a bit a craic for a few hours and then what.... to jeopardize a relationship, to hurt someone... i dunno...

this could be one of many posts i write with regards to men! could write a book!

Mind your own business, it has nothing to do with you and you dont for sure know he was doing the dirt, did you see them go at it????
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

thejuice

A local lad was planning on getting married to this girl that he'd been with since they were in their mid teens, they were approaching their mid 20's by this stage. House was near built and all.

He was caught cheating and she got rid of him but about a month later she took him back in. Then eventually that all blew over and the wedding was coming up and he was planning for a stag-do with all his friends. His plan was to head off to the south of Spain and get a load of hookers.

When the friends were told his plan they all told him to f**k off. Think himself and herself did marry but they didn't reach their 1st anniversary as he was caught cheating again. Don't think he's been seen round the locality any more.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016