MEN...

Started by leenie, January 22, 2010, 04:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

Quote from: leenie on January 22, 2010, 11:08:03 PM

did you know that 35% of men have injured themselves, some quite seriously, trying to open a womans bra!

::) Sure...

illdecide

Right folks i'm away to peel this bra off...it's cutting the back off me
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

What about now leenie, is it the right time?
Testing Accessibility

Celt_Man

Quote from: illdecide on January 22, 2010, 10:37:38 PM
Tell me this does hookers count as cheating?

The age old question....

Second only to What's the meaning of life....
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Silky

Dougal

dont get the whole jealousy thing myself leenie,and it really annoys me when people expect you to be jealous.

took me a while to perfect the one handed method,but 2 squeezes and id have it off now,unless im full of drink,ive had quite a bit of trouble with them when im drunk.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Celt_Man

GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: stew on January 22, 2010, 06:00:45 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on January 22, 2010, 05:56:44 PM
Quote from: Rois on January 22, 2010, 05:14:23 PM
I was on holidays last week - a group of six (married) guys from Essex were staying in our chalet.  One of the girls in our group ended up hooking up with one of the married men.  She didn't show any remorse (she's not in a relationship herself).  The other five guys were laughing at it and were slagging both of them off.

I was kinda disgusted that a. she didn't care he was married and b. this guy's mates just accepted it.

(first and last time I will have been on holiday with this girl btw)

In this case, she's as bad a character as he, having been fully aware.

Sorry i cant agree with your post as I cant really see what your mate done wrong here to be fair.  The blame lies all with the married man, he's the one with commitments and possibly a family and a WIFE to think about but he didnt obviously care.  Your mate is single and has no ties or commitments to anyone so she is free to ride all round her.  She fancied this married man and he was willing to ride her, then its no skin off her nose because:

a) as said, she has no commitment to anyone else so she's not the one cheating
b) Also, it would be different even if she knew the man's wife but im guessing she doesnt as you's where in England
c) She will probably never see him again, she was only looking for a one night stand but i dont think she's coming back for more (see Enrqiue Iglasas lyrics to the song One Night Stand for this reference)
d) Nobody back at home in Ireland would give a shite if she rode some married English guy, it will be more scandal if she was doing it with the local mechanic in (insert local town name here) who was married (see Kevin Webster for reference)
e) She will have no guilt whatsoever and why should she, she spread them, he accepted the invitation so its him who must deal with the consequences.

You could not be more wrong. Why should knowing the wife make a difference?

She knew he was married, she should have told him to leave her alone, not shag the hole of him ffs.

Stew is right here, she is as much to blame as he is. The same goes if its the other way around. I have noticed a few girsl I was friends with or worked with coping off with other lads even though they where married of engaged. It's not on in my books.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

IolarCoisCuain

I don't know who it is you were talking about that prompted this discussion in the first place Leenie, but I've noticed that there are some men who are irresistible to women. They are mad for women, and the women are mad for them. Warren Beatty is the most obvious example: http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/book_extracts/article6990810.ece

I'd guess that with a lot of cheaters, her indoors knows well what he's at, but accepts it as part of the deal. Like the way the old European queens accepted that the kings would naturally have mistresses, as a privilege of rank.

I can understand why men do it - if you get a free lunch, you eat it. But I don't understand why women are so - hypnotised, I suppose - by it. Here's a quote from the Warren Beatty book:

One day Beatty was having a lively conversation with his Bonnie and Clyde writers in the lobby of an office building. He was animated, focused, engrossed in the subject, but suddenly, as if a switch had been thrown, he tuned out. Following his gaze, they were barely able to make out a tiny figure at the other end of the lobby, 40ft away.

The figure resolved itself into a girl carrying a portfolio. Beatty walked slowly towards her, looking over the top of his glasses, pointing his finger at her, a cobra and its prey, with the writers in his wake. The girl seemed mesmerised and started edging away, until her back was flat against a wall. He stopped in front of her. Her eyes welled up with tears. He said: "Hi, I'm Warren Beatty."

She replied: "I know," and started to weep. Solicitously, he put his arm around her shoulder and took her off to a corner, writing down her phone number. By the time the three men got back to the lift, he was all business again, resuming the conversation where they had left off without missing a beat.

I read the same thing about Frank Sinatra once. That hypnotic effect. And before anyone turns around and says I'm just jealous, I'll fess up straightaway. I surely am jealous. That never happens to me. But maybe you can tell me Leenie - why do women do it? Maybe you're not hanging that much with Beatty or Sinatra but I know those guys, whom girls know have a "bad reputation" but still get used by them. Why do women do that? As someone said earlier, it does take two to tango you know.

pintsofguinness

that's  an interesting post Iolar - similar happens with non famous people though - women marry complete and utter wankers, serial cheaters, beaters or just scumbags in general - men marry complete bitches and spend their lives begging for some free time to do what he wants.  I just understand it.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

passedit

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 24, 2010, 11:59:12 AM
that's  an interesting post Iolar - similar happens with non famous people though - women marry complete and utter w**kers, serial cheaters, beaters or just scumbags in general - men marry complete bitches and spend their lives begging for some free time to do what he wants. I just understand it.

Something you want to share pints?

In other news, Captain Selwyn Black has sneaked a video of the entire handlin outta Thiepval Barracks and stuck it on youtube. Look out for Leenie catching the ex red handed at the very end.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5grN83P-jC4
Don't Panic

pintsofguinness

Quote from: passedit on January 24, 2010, 12:20:19 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 24, 2010, 11:59:12 AM
that's  an interesting post Iolar - similar happens with non famous people though - women marry complete and utter w**kers, serial cheaters, beaters or just scumbags in general - men marry complete bitches and spend their lives begging for some free time to do what he wants. I just understand it.

Something you want to share pints?

In other news, Captain Selwyn Black has sneaked a video of the entire handlin outta Thiepval Barracks and stuck it on youtube. Look out for Leenie catching the ex red handed at the very end.  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5grN83P-jC4
I meant, I don't understand it...I've enough issues listening to wankers without doing it at home as well!

Hardy

Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on January 24, 2010, 12:13:45 AMAnd before anyone turns around and says I'm just jealous, I'll fess up straightaway. I surely am jealous. That never happens to me.

Don't feel so bad, Iolar. I've never had a man pin me to the wall and ask for my phone number either.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hardy on January 24, 2010, 12:22:25 PM
Quote from: IolarCoisCuain on January 24, 2010, 12:13:45 AMAnd before anyone turns around and says I'm just jealous, I'll fess up straightaway. I surely am jealous. That never happens to me.

Don't feel so bad, Iolar. I've never had a man pin me to the wall and ask for my phone number either.
I've had one pinch my arse...

leenie

TALK ABOUT KARMA.....

if i had have been able to access the net last week i would have had some rant.... but basically i became a victim of "cheating"... not the cheater or the one who got cheated.... maybe you could say i was the cheatee, though i was unaware of it.... but i got the backlash! i was seriously man hating at weekend, however have calm now... but men.... puh!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..