56 (43.4%)
Waxing (back/sack/crack or other)
13 (10.1%)
None of the above
69 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 129

pintsofguinness

I'll explain slowly then...you said....
QuoteAlso, im sure women would prefer man who takes some pride in his appearance than one who makes abosultely no effort at all.  You can have the best personality in the world and be the funniest man in the world but if you smell of BO and look like you've been dragged backwards through hedge, well your not going get much riding.

No one has suggested men should smell of BO, none of the things we're talking about stops the smell of BO so why are you bringing that in to it?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fitzroyalty

acceptable: hair gel, moisturiser, deodorant/anti-persperant, aftershave. Trimming nose hair, ear hair, designer stubble, overly hairy bums/other regions.

unacceptable: fake tan/tinting moisturiser, sun beds, getting teeth whitened, waxing of any description, diamond earrings/eyebrow/nose/nipple etc piercings, straightening of hair.

fitzroyalty

forgot about the tyrone posters

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 04, 2010, 12:00:08 AM
I'll explain slowly then...you said....
QuoteAlso, im sure women would prefer man who takes some pride in his appearance than one who makes abosultely no effort at all.  You can have the best personality in the world and be the funniest man in the world but if you smell of BO and look like you've been dragged backwards through hedge, well your not going get much riding.

No one has suggested men should smell of BO, none of the things we're talking about stops the smell of BO so why are you bringing that in to it?

I was talking about moisturizer, you are talking about hair straighterners & wax.  maybe you dont know the difference so ill go ahead and explain it for you:

Moisturizer

Usually used to give extra or added 'moisture' to ones skin.  many people use on the face and hands that may have become dry or flaky  although some moisturizers can indeed be used on the whole body, hence products such as an 'All body moisturizer', which is usually available for all you good local pharmacists.

Hair Straighters

Used to 'straighten' ones hair (see below pic).  Mostly used by woman and i use the term mostly as some gaa posters suggest that they know certain men who use these products, personally i dont but there you go, maybe i need some friends for a start.  The GHD range seem to be the most popular and great value for money, maybe you could invest in a pair for a loved one or possibly even yourself?  be careful though as they tend to get incredibly hot, please refrain from touching the metal part when the product is on and EVEN when it has been TURNED off as it could take some time for them to cool.

Wax

Wax can be used to shape ones hair into different styles.  Again a popular product amongst men and women and can be purchased again from any good chemist or even your local supermarket.  many different brands available ranging from dry look, wet look, messy look, rock hard look.  Its just about finding the right product which suits a specific person.

Glad i could be of help here and dont hesitate anytime you want any more knowlegde on the above product.  I only hope now ive cleared up the confusion and you are aware of the difference between a moisturizer, hair straighteners and indeed hair wax.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

pintsofguinness

and how does using moisturiser stop you smelling of bo?
I think you need to turn down the temperature on your hair straighteners, seems to be frying brain cells too. 

who's that in that picture anyway, you?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DirtyDozen12

Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

J70

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on January 03, 2010, 11:39:36 PM
What the hell is wrong with men using moisturiser, cant believe some boys on here disagreeing with it  ??? ??? ???  I use it when ive come out of the shower on my face as the shower water and shampoo tends to dry out your skin and can leave it flaky.  Using some nivea for men on the face after shaving also is a must.  There is no harm in looking after your skin or body even if you are a man.  Also, im sure women would prefer man who takes some pride in his appearance than one who makes abosultely no effort at all.  You can have the best personality in the world and be the funniest man in the world but if you smell of BO and look like you've been dragged backwards through hedge, well your not going get much riding.

I don't understand the hostility to moisturizer either. Is it more "manly" to put with the discomfort and unsightliness of dry, cracked, possibly flaky or bleeding skin than to stick a dab of moisturizer on it and solve the problem? Anyone who lives their lives according to such "rules" is a few shillings short of a pound in my opinion.

Hardy

Oh ffs.

Acceptable: Changing your socks when they're no longer flexible.
Unacceptable: Everything else. Even being aware of your appearance is borderline nancyboy.

Who would you rather go on the tear with - Shane McGowan or fucken Beckham?

INDIANA

Looking like a semi heroin addict/alcoholic like Mc Gowan is an ambition of yours ?

I would find it more strange why someone wouldn't use moisturiser after shaving. Something I'm quite happy to admit to. I don't use fake tan or anything else. If that makes me a nancy boy. So be it.

tyrone girl

Whats wrong with using mousturiser?

Hardy

Quote from: INDIANA on January 04, 2010, 11:12:55 AM
Looking like a semi heroin addict/alcoholic like Mc Gowan is an ambition of yours ?

I would find it more strange why someone wouldn't use moisturiser after shaving. Something I'm quite happy to admit to. I don't use fake tan or anything else. If that makes me a nancy boy. So be it.

Nancy boy.

To look as good as Shane McGowan is an ambition I wouldn't dare to entertain.

Hardy

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 04, 2010, 11:17:04 AM
Whats wrong with using mousturiser?

author=tyrone girl

I rest my case

Hardy

Of course you want to nancify men. That's a woman's job.

johnneycool

I can't get my head around this bum hole shaving thing, how is that physically possible and do you need a touch of aftershave on it to 'close the pores'?

Why not just pull a load out with you finger and thumb if its bothering you that much as it sounds like it needs to be thinned out rather than shaved?

anyone pluck between the eyes to prevent a mono-brow forming, especially you tyrone girl?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 04, 2010, 11:26:34 AM
No not at all i hate nancy boys.

You're with the wrong boyfriend tg  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...