13 (10.1%)
None of the above
69 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 129

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on January 02, 2010, 10:15:48 PM
Quote from: muppet on January 02, 2010, 07:46:44 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 02, 2010, 07:39:30 PM
Moisturiser is acceptable as plenty of people have dry skin. Tinted moisturisers are not acceptable products IMO.

Moisturiser is completely unacceptable................unless it is advertised by a real man.

That rules out the likes of Beckam, Donal Og and most current Dubs.

In conclusion until I see a Dara O'Shea, Mick Lyons or at a stretch Diarmuid O'Sullivan selling it, I won't be wearing any.

(p.s. if it contains alcohol then I might consider alternative uses for it).

Didn't the Rock rub a load of axle grease around his eyebrows before matches. Was that acceptable?

Apparently there was plenty of Vaseline about the changing rooms.

Puckoon

On a somewhat related note, I believe my hair line is un-receeding.

Which if true is fecking fantastic.

Fiodoir Ard Mhacha

It might be just your ear hair getting longer.

Or it could be one of these:

"Something wrong with your eyes?....
Yes, they're sensitive to questions!"

gallsman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 02, 2010, 11:38:15 PM

How long did that one take you to come up with?

Trevor Hill

As it stands 44.4% of the gaaboard take no pride in their personal appearance. ::)  Are they all from Tyrone?

Dougal

Quote from: Trevor Hill on January 03, 2010, 05:36:30 PM
As it stands 44.4% of the gaaboard take no pride in their personal appearance. ::)  Are they all from Tyrone?

not from tyrone,but ive looked like that manys a time.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Tony Baloney

Quote from: gallsman on January 03, 2010, 05:30:37 PM

You want to have another stab at editing your post?

gallsman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 03, 2010, 07:58:39 PM
Quote from: gallsman on January 03, 2010, 05:30:37 PM

You want to have another stab at editing your post?

Not particularly. I corrected my typo of "yo" to "you" so all in all I'm pretty satisfied.

muppet

Quote from: Puckoon on January 03, 2010, 04:23:30 PM
On a somewhat related note, I believe my hair line is un-receeding.

Which if true is fecking fantastic.

Maybe you are getting un-older?
MWWSI 2017

DirtyDozen12

What the hell is wrong with men using moisturiser, cant believe some boys on here disagreeing with it  ??? ??? ???  I use it when ive come out of the shower on my face as the shower water and shampoo tends to dry out your skin and can leave it flaky.  Using some nivea for men on the face after shaving also is a must.  There is no harm in looking after your skin or body even if you are a man.  Also, im sure women would prefer man who takes some pride in his appearance than one who makes abosultely no effort at all.  You can have the best personality in the world and be the funniest man in the world but if you smell of BO and look like you've been dragged backwards through hedge, well your not going get much riding.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on January 03, 2010, 11:39:36 PM
What the hell is wrong with men using moisturiser, cant believe some boys on here disagreeing with it  ??? ??? ???  I use it when ive come out of the shower on my face as the shower water and shampoo tends to dry out your skin and can leave it flaky.  Using some nivea for men on the face after shaving also is a must.  There is no harm in looking after your skin or body even if you are a man.  Also, im sure women would prefer man who takes some pride in his appearance than one who makes abosultely no effort at all.  You can have the best personality in the world and be the funniest man in the world but if you smell of BO and look like you've been dragged backwards through hedge, well your not going get much riding.
No one is suggesting you smell of BO. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 03, 2010, 11:41:24 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on January 03, 2010, 11:39:36 PM
No one is suggesting you smell of BO.

pintsofguinness

great answer.  I was hoping you'd explain how not using hair straighteners and waxing meant you smelt like BO.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 03, 2010, 11:50:39 PM
great answer.  I was hoping you'd explain how not using hair straighteners and waxing meant you smelt like BO.

What are you talking about man? I cant make sense of your post, have you been taking drugs?