UC 2010: Aontroim vs Tír Eoghain 23rd May, Páirc Mhic Asmaint

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, October 22, 2009, 10:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cde

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2010, 12:19:04 AM
Any updates on fitness/injuries/form after the weekend club games?

Gormley def out?

thats the it looks at the minute, tear in the ligament, 6 - 8 weeks recovery

On_the_Couch

Quote from: saffron sam2 on April 14, 2010, 10:39:41 AM
Quote from: glens abu on April 14, 2010, 10:29:00 AM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on April 14, 2010, 09:43:24 AM
You're right he will. Baker seems to want to play him further up the field, which I remembered when picking Baker's backs, but had forgotten when I went to pick the forwards.

I reckon he'll start on the half forward line, with Niblock going to chf, Gaga to midfield and Herron to the bench.

yeah thats what he will do to fit in Scullion,think Herron has done really well in MF with McCann hope he does not change that.

So where does Gaga go? Niblock allegedly is the best chf in Ireland, Baker seems to like O'Neill, but if all are fully fit one will miss out.

This competition for places is great.

Who's making this allegation?

saffron sam2

Quote from: On_the_Couch on April 20, 2010, 10:48:10 AM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on April 14, 2010, 10:39:41 AM
Quote from: glens abu on April 14, 2010, 10:29:00 AM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on April 14, 2010, 09:43:24 AM
You're right he will. Baker seems to want to play him further up the field, which I remembered when picking Baker's backs, but had forgotten when I went to pick the forwards.

I reckon he'll start on the half forward line, with Niblock going to chf, Gaga to midfield and Herron to the bench.

yeah thats what he will do to fit in Scullion,think Herron has done really well in MF with McCann hope he does not change that.

So where does Gaga go? Niblock allegedly is the best chf in Ireland, Baker seems to like O'Neill, but if all are fully fit one will miss out.

This competition for places is great.

Who's making this allegation?

One Liam 'The Baker' Bradley, who was quoted in the Irish News saying ""In my eyes, Kevin Niblock is probably the best number 11 in the country at the moment, so he is."

"Not so", retorted Mickey Harte in the same paper.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

clarshack

Quote from: ONeill on April 20, 2010, 12:19:04 AM
Any updates on fitness/injuries/form after the weekend club games?

Gormley def out?

it says in today's tyrone times that aidan cassidy suffered a suspected broken jaw against pomeroy at the weekend.

blewuporstuffed

was concussed and went to hospital,not broken but
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

tyroneman

The aul Tyrone self destruct button. Let's see how many county players get injured before the Antrim game.

Gaffer

[
[/quote]

One Liam 'The Baker' Bradley, who was quoted in the Irish News saying ""In my eyes, Kevin Niblock is probably the best number 11 in the country at the moment, so he is."

[/quote]

Definitely said those three words, (so he did)
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ardmhachaabu

Antrim 1-14 Tyrone 1-10

hardstation to be seen streaking down the Andytown road with milltown chasing after him with a cucumber
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on April 20, 2010, 11:15:15 PM
Antrim 1-14 Tyrone 1-10

hardstation to be seen streaking down the Andytown road with milltown chasing after him with a cucumber

Before or after the match??
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

trileacman

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on April 21, 2010, 09:05:16 AM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on April 20, 2010, 11:15:15 PM
Antrim 1-14 Tyrone 1-10

Before or after the match??

both.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

ONeill

So both sides will now approach this game on the back of a disappointingly flat performance. 27 days and counting.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill

Probababably. Meanwhile on Hogan S:

Tyrone veteran Brian Dooher has returned to training for the first time since last year's All-Ireland SFC semi-final defeat to Cork.

The former All-Ireland winning captain is now set to be available for selection for the Red Hands Ulster SFC opener against Antrim on May 23.

Tyrone manager Mickey Harte has described the news as a "great boost" to his squad, while also allaying injury fears over All Star defender Ryan McMenamin, who picked up a knock in a club game with Dromore yesterday.

"It's an ankle injury that he had been having a bit of bother with and he maybe jarred it a bit when he landed during the game.

"While it's a little setback, I don't think it's a major cause for concern," said the Tyrone boss.

However, Harte did confirm that Conor Gormley would miss the clash with the Saffrons with a knee injury, but is still hopeful that McMahon brothers, Joe and Justin, and ace attacker Stephen O'Neill would all be back for the Casement Park encounter.

"Unfortunately it's going to take at least two months to get him (Gormley) sorted out," Harte added.

Orior

What's the best way of ensuring that I'm not standing beside O'Neill and Hardstation?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

ONeill