Official Ulster Rugby Thread

Started by ONeill, October 10, 2009, 10:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

This is our year. We're batin all round us. Lámh Dhearg Abu.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Pieman

Fix something username ONeill???  Lucky you where the topic starter, otherwise the whole GAA discussion forum would have seen you pied by the Pieman for such a foolish mistake!!

I am the Pieman.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Pie-Man.

ONeill

What on earth are you on about?

Quote from: The Pieman on October 10, 2009, 10:11:47 PM
Lucky you where the topic starter, otherwise the whole GAA discussion forum would have seen you pied by the Pieman for such a foolish mistake!!

I am the Pieman.

For being rather dim 'where', you deserve this:

The Pieman

You can't pie the Pieman, I am immune to those creamy pies, the sooner you learn that the better.  The good people of GAA Discussion forum need to be advised that username ONeill is a serial mis-speller and for his crime he can take this:

Creamy enough for you username ONeill?

Next time, check your spelling or use the spell checker mechanism, that is what it's there for!

I am the Pieman.

ONeill

QuoteThe good people to GAA Discussion forum need to be advised that username ONeill

What on earth does that mean?

Lesson one:

To be a decent WUM, you need to be flawless. So far it's 3/10. Must do better.

The Pieman

Quote from: ONeill on October 10, 2009, 10:23:52 PM
QuoteThe good people to GAA Discussion forum need to be advised that username ONeill

What on earth does that mean?

Lesson one:

To be a decent WUM, you need to be flawless. So far it's 3/10. Must do better.

WUM you say, I'm unfamiliar with the terminology, can you pick it out of the below list for the Pieman so he can interpret such a comment:

WUM Web Utilization Miner
WUM Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny (Warsaw Medical University)
WUM Windows Update Manager
WUM Western United Mines Limited (UK)
WUM Write Unidirectional Memory
WUM Work Unit Module
WUM Wireless Usage Manager (AT&T)

Oh yes, on the topic it is great to see Uladh going well in the egg ball.  Not so good tonight for the men from Munster, had a great chance at the end to steal the game from Northampton but came up short, very good game though.

I am the Pieman.

Dinny Breen

Head on block, Willie Faloon is a future Irish International, saw him for Hinch last year and he's just getting better and better, heir apparent to David Wallace.
#newbridgeornowhere

Tankie

it would be great to see Ulster do something this season but i dont think they have a good enough squad to make the q/f's this year
Grand Slam Saturday!

mountainboii

Are we gonna stuff those Leinster fcukers for the second time today?  :)

Dinny Breen

Although a Leinster fan I have just placed a wager on Ulster so I hope they do too. Berne is a terrible rugby player.
#newbridgeornowhere

tyroneboi

ONeill

Archie Mitchell

down6061689194

Can this include Rugby within Ulster. Rather proud of my wee club Ballyanhinch, though they were turned over by dungannon today.

screenexile

Humphries beard has to be the stupidest looking beard since Ricey! He looks decent though hopefully him and Sexton can get some game time this year and give O'Gara a kick up the hole!

Really like that Nagusa fella! A real battering ram and hard to stop once he gets going.