Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Puck It

Quote from: Minder on July 30, 2011, 11:47:29 AM
Quote from: Just Puck It on July 30, 2011, 11:02:48 AM
Quote from: gelvis on July 30, 2011, 10:19:45 AM
Bit of trouble at the C'dall B'castle minor championship match lastnight?  Managers and all in?

Game was into injury time with Cushendall at least 7 or 8 points ahead and they won a free about their own 15/20 yard line.  One of the Ballycastle players (I think it was their no.14 Saul McCaughan - open to correction) threw a kick and all hell broke loose amongst the players.  Ballycastle subs and supporters entered the fray first, followed by Cushendall.  Resulted in one red card for Ballycastle's Saul McCaughan.  Cushendall won by 10 points.

You don't mind if we keep this investigation open until we hear the Ballycastle side of it?

Game was into injury time and we were losing by about 7 or 8 points and they won a free about their own 15/20 yard line.  One of our players threw a kick and all hell broke loose amongst the players.  Our subs and some of our supporters entered the field first, followed by Cushendall's subs and some spectators.  Resulted in one red card for Saul McCaughan, who had been having a tough time of it marking Larne born full-back, Fergal McKillop, who having only transferred to The Dall this year, put in a sturdy MOTM performance.  We lost by 10 points.

ManInBlackandGreen

Well WingeandWin very quiet on this one so, suppose your going to blame the Referee Duffy, Elliott,Matthews, Hasson, Cunning, Mc Auley, Magee, Compston, are you, your lads are totally innocent! Made the statement not so long ago, and will do the same again, time the county took zero tolerance, supporters getting onto the pitch free for all etc etc etc,. Frankie and Jim are going to have grow a pair, and set an example, CCC I'm sure are on treble time at the minute, lets hope the CHC grow the same pair that Jim and Frankie need and back the CCC and wee Joe all the way. >:(

Seamroga in exile

It's a wonder we're not getting the blame for it. :)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Forever Green

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on July 30, 2011, 03:02:36 PM
It's a wonder we're not getting the blame for it. :)

Don`t worry, somebody will try to drag Loughgiel into it. Maybe it was an undercover ;)

Joxer_man

Predictions for Ballymena v Ardoyne on sunday in JHC???

Forever Green

Quote from: Joxer_man on July 30, 2011, 04:15:11 PM
Predictions for Ballymena v Ardoyne on sunday in JHC???

Haven't seen much of either team this year but i would predict a Ballymena win. How is Ardoyne coming along for the jhc? 

Seamroga in exile

Nice win against Glenariffe this evening. 1-12 to 2-17. Jc and winker came on and got 2 points each.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Gaels beat St Paul's by a point tonight in the Interm. championship.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Forever Green

Randalstown also beat Carey in the ihc by 3-10-0-10.

All of todays results

Tir na Nog   3-10   0-10   Carey Faughs   All Saints      
St Pauls   1-7   0-11   Clooney Gaels   Rossa      

Antrim Div 1 Hurling
Team 1   Score   Score   Team 2   Venue   Comment   
Ballygalget   0-15   1-21   Dunloy   Ballygalget   Round 12   
Portaferry   2-10   0-13   St Johns   Portaferry   Round 12   
Loughgiel   2-17   1-12   Glenariffe   Loughgiel   Round 12   
Cushendall   1-18   1-6   Ballycran   Cushendall   Round 12   

Antrim Reserve Hurling
Team 1   Score   Score   Team 2   Venue   Comment   
Ballygalget   4-14   2-9   Dunloy   Ballygalget   Round 12   
Cushendall   3-15   2-3   Ballycran   Cushendall   Round 12

aontroim

Quote from: Forever Green on July 30, 2011, 11:48:07 AM
IHC starts tonight. Think i will go for a St Pauls and Carey wins

Hope you never made it to the bookies FG  ;)

Forever Green

Quote from: aontroim on July 31, 2011, 01:31:04 AM
Quote from: Forever Green on July 30, 2011, 11:48:07 AM
IHC starts tonight. Think i will go for a St Pauls and Carey wins

Hope you never made it to the bookies FG  ;)

Thankfully i stayed away :D

maxpower

Big win for the Dall. Are ballycran in a bit of bother this year?

We'd a decent win against ballygalget, turned a 5 point half time deficit into an 8 point win.
What happens next????

Joxer_man

tir na nog v lamh derg in the ihc quarter final will be worth a watch!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Joxer_man on July 31, 2011, 01:25:27 PM
tir na nog v lamh derg in the ihc quarter final will be worth a watch!!

Two evenly matched teams could go either way but i expect Lamhs to win this one.

They beat us not long ago and by all accounts (wasn't at it) they played really well. Though we aren't great and haven't been training
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Forever Green

JHC result-Ballymena 0-17 0-3 Ardoyne

Div 2 result-Gort na Mona 0-9 0-19 Ballycastle