Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

múinteoirmór

Quote from: 4father on March 22, 2011, 05:01:25 PM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz once again muinteoirmor - you're about as popular on here as a Hutu would be at a Tutsi wedding.

To the 3 who sent me your email addresses, i didn't realise i had the private messages - just sent them to the email addresses.  Sorry about the delay.
Only three!!! You are real popular I can tell!!!!  ;D  Maybe it's you who is trying too hard.  Ya see the bottom line is, I could not give a ****! And therein lies the fundamental difference!
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

Last Man

Many clubs in diffs with referees? Hear a few including ourselves will be losing home fixtures this season. Was talking to a guy in Tipp a month ago and they had 70 prospective new refs looking to train between ages 18 and 60 such is the money crisis down there. Hard to understand why we struggle considering things arent much better round these parts.

Milltown Row2

That be alright, Ya's beat us at home last year after us beating you's at Hightown!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

múinteoirmór

I see the county is running a couple of golf classics over the next few months.  Do any of you fellas play the wee white ball game?  (Maybe the eye sight and co-ordination is not what it once was!)  Are any of you entering a team?
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

múinteoirmór

extract from County webstite!!!!!!

Name : Johnnies Man 22 March 2011 Just wondering when the county will be doing up Corrigan, for NFL games for Casement gets it's make over! Well done to all concerned again. Exceptional effort for all involved, foresight, vision and good governance, what we're all about as Gaels. Aontroim Abu

County's response!
"The county" wont be doing up any ground, nor has there been any decision where any games would be played when Casement is unavailable.

Maybe the money they raise at their up and coming boxing event will help them 'do up Corrigan'  - F***ing amazing, did ya ever hear the like of it.

Last Man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 23, 2011, 03:17:08 PM
That be alright, Ya's beat us at home last year after us beating you's at Hightown!!!
Ah the sweet taste of revenge Mr.  ;D

Last Man

Quote from: múinteoirmór on March 23, 2011, 05:57:32 PM
I see the county is running a couple of golf classics over the next few months.  Do any of you fellas play the wee white ball game?  (Maybe the eye sight and co-ordination is not what it once was!)  Are any of you entering a team?
Sorry I have plenty of more interesting things to do with my life than saunter around a big garden in my lemon pullover and tartan slacks. Go help out with some juvenile teams instead. ;)

4father

Quote from: múinteoirmór on March 23, 2011, 08:54:18 AM
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz once again muinteoirmor - you're about as popular on here as a Hutu would be at a Tutsi wedding.

To the 3 who sent me your email addresses, i didn't realise i had the private messages - just sent them to the email addresses.  Sorry about the delay.
Only three!!! You are real popular I can tell!!!! 

It had probably more to do with maybe that only 3 wanted or needed them.   :-\

Good luck with being a boring **** - not that you need anymore help

johnneycool

ACHL Division 1 Fixtures 2011
Round 1 Sun 10th April
Dunloy v Ballygaglet
St Johns v Portaferry
Glenariffe v Loughgiel
Ballycran v Cushendall

Round 2 Sun 24th Apr
Dunloy v Loughgiel
Portaferry v Cushendall
Ballygaglet v Ballycran
St Johns v Glenariffe

Round 3 Sun 8th May
Portaferry v Dunloy
Loughgiel v Ballygaglet
Cushendall v St Johns
Ballycran v Glenariffe

Round 4 Sun 15th May
Cushendall v Dunloy
Ballycran v Loughgiel
Glenariffe v Portaferry
St. Johns v Ballygalget

Round 5 Sun 22nd May
Wed 18th Dunloy v St. Johns
Glenariffe v Ballygalget
Ballycran v Portaferry
Cushendall v Loughgiel

Round 6 Sun 5th June
Dunloy v Ballycran
Cushendall v Glenariffe
Loughgiel v St Johns
Portaferry v Ballygaglet

Round 7 Sun 12th June
Glenariffe v Dunloy
St Johns v Ballycran
Ballygaglet v Cushendall
Portaferry v Loughgiel

Round 8 Sun 19th June
St Johns v Dunloy
Ballygaglet v Glenariffe
Portaferry v Ballycran
Loughgiel v Cushendall

Round 9 Sun 10th July
Ballycran v Dunloy
Glenariffe v Cushendall
St Johns v Loughgiel
Ballygaglet v Portaferry

Round 10 Wed 13th July
Dunloy v Cushendall
Loughgiel v Ballycran
Portaferry v Glenariffe
Ballygaglet v St. Johns

Round 11 Sun 17th July
Loughgiel v Dunloy
Cushendall v Portaferry
Ballycran v Ballygaglet
Glenariffe v St. Johns

Round 12 Sat 30th July
Ballygalget v Dunloy
Portaferry v St Johns
Loughgiel v Glenariffe
Cushendall v Ballycran

Round 13 Wed 3rd Aug
Dunloy v Portaferry
Ballygalget v Loughgiel
St. Johns v Cushendall
Glenariffe v Ballycran

Round 14 Sat 13th Aug
Dunloy v Glenariffe
Ballycran v St Johns
Cushendall v Ballygaglet
Loughgiel v Portaferry

Sunday games will be Reserve start at 2.00pm and Senior at 3.30pm
Saturday games will be Reserve start at 5.00pm and Senior at 6.30pm
Wednesday games will be Reserve start at 6.45pm and Senior at 8.00pm

bredaghgael86

Quote from: 4father on March 23, 2011, 10:47:17 PM
Quote from: múinteoirmór on March 23, 2011, 08:54:18 AM

Only three!!! You are real popular I can tell!!!! 

It had probably more to do with maybe that only 3 wanted or needed them.   :-\

Good luck with being a boring **** - not that you need anymore help

Thanks for the info 4father. also good post above.  :D

pdiddy

Thanks for the list JC.

Ballycan to travel to us on Wednesday 13th July and us to Ballygalget on Wednesday 3rd August  >:( - WTF !!!!
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Last Man

Quote from: pdiddy on March 25, 2011, 10:53:42 AM
Thanks for the list JC.

Ballycan to travel to us on Wednesday 13th July and us to Ballygalget on Wednesday 3rd August  >:( - WTF !!!!
Can't think of a worse job than compiling fixtures , no matter what you do you can never please everyone, hopefully Joe antrim will be open to a bit of tweaking for this type of situation, as long as clubs don't rip the hole out of it.

pdiddy

Quote from: Last Man on March 25, 2011, 11:59:07 AM
Quote from: pdiddy on March 25, 2011, 10:53:42 AM
Thanks for the list JC.

Can't think of a worse job than compiling fixtures , no matter what you do you can never please everyone, hopefully Joe antrim will be open to a bit of tweaking for this type of situation, as long as clubs don't rip the hole out of it.

Agree with your sentiment.  However, of the 6 Wednesday night games involving Co Down teams 5 of these are against North Antrim opposition  ::)
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

the colonel

Team for Sundays game

Good to see shane back in midfield where he was steady last year with a few younger players getting starts as well

. Sean Hawes

2. Kevin Molloy
3. Stephen Shannon
4. Kieran McGourty

5. Aaron Graffin
6. Michael Herron
7. James McCouaig

8. Shane McNaughton
9. Simon McCrory

10. Michael Armstrong
11. Karl Stewart
12. Neil McManus

13. Darren Hamill
14. Conor Carson
15. Barry McFall

the difference between success and failure is energy

Last Man

Quote from: the colonel on March 25, 2011, 03:45:40 PM
Team for Sundays game

Good to see shane back in midfield where he was steady last year with a few younger players getting starts as well

. Sean Hawes

2. Kevin Molloy
3. Stephen Shannon
4. Kieran McGourty

5. Aaron Graffin
6. Michael Herron
7. James McCouaig

8. Shane McNaughton
9. Simon McCrory

10. Michael Armstrong
11. Karl Stewart
12. Neil McManus

13. Darren Hamill
14. Conor Carson
15. Barry McFall

Yes glad Shane's no longer a bit part man, worth his place all day. Also good to see Molloy included, a great prospect and can play defence through to mid field