Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

No problem running, its the recovery period i have the problem with!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2011, 10:19:37 AM
No problem running, its the recovery period i have the problem with!!

Its like the old saying, if the warm up takes longer than the game then its time to hang them up.

Minder

04 March 2011
Antrim Squad to face Laois
Saturday 5th March 2011
NATIONAL HURLING LEAGUE ROUND 3

1. Christopher O Connell

2. Neil McAuley
3. Cormac Donnelly
4. Aaron Graffin

5. Kevin McKeague
6. Michael Herron
7. Ciaran Herron

8. Karl Stewart
9. Colm McFall

10. Neil McManus
11. Eddie McCloskey
12. Simon McCrory

13. Darren Hamill
14. Conor Carson
15. Liam Kearns

16. Sean Hawes
17. Shane McNaughton
18. Thomas McCann
19. James Black
20. James McCouaig
21. Matthew Donnelly
22. Christopher McGuinness
23. Johnny Campbell
24. Kevin Molloy

There are injuries to some players including Karl McKeegan, Michael Armstrong, Barry McFall and PJ O'Connell.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the colonel

Why the f**k is Shane McNaughton not starting? Ridiculous
the difference between success and failure is energy

Milltown Row2

Conor Liam and Darren are clearly better hurlers!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

TheGeneral

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2011, 01:13:20 PM
Clearly not if shane has came on and scored several points each time, think hes being used as an impact sub atm but dont see why , In my opinion hes a better hurler than the three of them. Carsons big and strong under high ball , which i can see why hes on full forward , but shane would start ahead of liam kearns anyday
Goals win championships

Milltown Row2

I'm taking the piss course he should start

pdiddy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 04, 2011, 01:57:32 PM
I'm taking the piss course he should start

From a selfish point of view I'd have preferred it if our lads had taken more time out.  Anyone know if any of the other Loughgiel players have had call up's ?  Martin Sullion, Barney McAuley ?
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Onthehill

Quote from: TheGeneral on March 04, 2011, 01:33:20 PM
Clearly not if shane has came on and scored several points each time, think hes being used as an impact sub atm but dont see why , In my opinion hes a better hurler than the three of them. Carsons big and strong under high ball , which i can see why hes on full forward , but shane would start ahead of liam kearns anyday
I was wondering this too. Asked my clubmate who tells me mcnaughton hasnt been turning up to training. There has to be some reason as hes a good hurler.  obviously we dont know the full story.  I know he played for cushendall last weekend when all the other club men were at county training?

Minder

There could be any number of reasons -

Maybe he hasnt been training, as someone alluded to

Maybe Dinny wants to look at fringe players to see if they are able to offer anything later in the summer in the championship.

Maybe he is carrying an injury.

Dinny doesn't give a good f**k about the league.

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

TheGeneral

Quote from: Onthehill on March 04, 2011, 05:54:00 PM
I was wondering this too. Asked my clubmate who tells me mcnaughton hasnt been turning up to training. There has to be some reason as hes a good hurler.  obviously we dont know the full story.  I know he played for cushendall last weekend when all the other club men were at county training?

Aye your club mate may be right its an other mc naughton as far as i knw that hasnt been to many of the hurling trainings ....
He played for the club on Saturday yes as he hasnt been getting the hurling he would of liked but the county training was on the sunday morning in armoy
Goals win championships

múinteoirmór

Quote from: Minder on March 04, 2011, 11:21:14 AM
04 March 2011
Antrim Squad to face Laois
Saturday 5th March 2011
NATIONAL HURLING LEAGUE ROUND 3

1. Christopher O Connell

2. Neil McAuley
3. Cormac Donnelly
4. Aaron Graffin

5. Kevin McKeague
6. Michael Herron
7. Ciaran Herron

8. Karl Stewart
9. Colm McFall

10. Neil McManus
11. Eddie McCloskey
12. Simon McCrory

13. Darren Hamill
14. Conor Carson
15. Liam Kearns

16. Sean Hawes
17. Shane McNaughton
18. Thomas McCann
19. James Black
20. James McCouaig
21. Matthew Donnelly
22. Christopher McGuinness
23. Johnny Campbell
24. Kevin Molloy

There are injuries to some players including Karl McKeegan, Michael Armstrong, Barry McFall and PJ O'Connell.
Did our county secretary learn how to spell and complete the transfer form properly?  SEAN HAWES!!!!!!  or is it Sean 'HAMES!!!!! P O'C.  Why are all the Loughgiel lads not back yet? Johhny Campbell = on the bench!  I don't belive it!!!!!
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

múinteoirmór

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 03, 2011, 09:57:45 PM
Full on WUM's here!!
Just telling as it is MR2 !!!!  the best way, in my book, but some may have difficulty with that?  I don't!!!

Who did the Gall's beat in the Ulster Hurling League?
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

Just Puck It

Quote from: TheGeneral on March 04, 2011, 06:46:10 PM
Quote from: Onthehill on March 04, 2011, 05:54:00 PM

Aye your club mate may be right its an other mc naughton as far as i knw that hasnt been to many of the hurling trainings ....
He played for the club on Saturday yes as he hasnt been getting the hurling he would of liked but the county training was on the sunday morning in armoy

Your 100% correct General.  The McNaughton that hasn't been training is Paddy, from Cushendall too although he's only 19 - Not Shane who some people are thinking it is.

Shane not being selected again baffles me.  He has come on against Kerry and Clare and made a noticeable difference.  What's the problem with starting him?  In the programme against Clare, there was an article that quoted Dinny saying that he disagreed with people saying he didn't care about the national league.  Currently it seems that he doesn't give a monkeys. 

Seamroga in exile

I know Liam Kearns, he's a good lad. He's not good enough for the senior panel though. I would have liked the LG players to have sat this one out. Purely selfish motives of course.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"