Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

How many times have we heard this before?

pdiddy

Ah lads you's seem to revel in the whole Watson on/off panel thing  :'(

Watson is on the Panel - FACT. 
Watson is Training - FACT.
Watson will help Loughgiel into an All Ireland Final - ....  lets just wait and see on that one  ;)
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

múinteoirmór

Quote from: pdiddy on February 04, 2011, 02:31:04 PM
Ah lads you's seem to revel in the whole Watson on/off panel thing  :'(

Watson is on the Panel - FACT. 
Watson is Training - FACT.
Watson will help Loughgiel into an All Ireland Final - ....  lets just wait and see on that one  ;)

Good Man Pdiddy  ;).  I am gald to hear that for Loughgiels sake.  Where did these rumours originate from?  From an over zealous 'Johns' man maybe?  :-[
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

maxpower

I think its Loughgiel who seem to revel in the will he/won't saga that follows him into every single big match he plays. 

very open championship this year, unlike most i was impressed with O'Loughlin Gaels on Sunday, serious hunger in that team, Oulart for all there hurling just couldn't get away from them and the game had swung before the red
What happens next????

pdiddy

Quote from: maxpower on February 04, 2011, 03:02:21 PM
I think its Loughgiel who seem to revel in the will he/won't saga that follows him into every single big match he plays. 

very open championship this year, unlike most i was impressed with O'Loughlin Gaels on Sunday, serious hunger in that team, Oulart for all there hurling just couldn't get away from them and the game had swung before the red

Not on this forum, which is the case I was making.  tommoore made a tongue-in-cheek comment which was picked up on by quite a few posters who ran with it in the belief (hope) that it was true.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

theskull1

How was anyone meant to read tom moores post as tongue in cheek? If it's not true it's not true..... lets move on.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

múinteoirmór

Quote from: pdiddy on February 04, 2011, 03:35:15 PM
Quote from: maxpower on February 04, 2011, 03:02:21 PM

Not on this forum, which is the case I was making.  tommoore made a tongue-in-cheek comment which was picked up on by quite a few posters who ran with it in the belief (hope) that it was true.
I for one, surely hope it is not true!
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

ManInBlackandGreen

Jesus múinteoirmór you seem to close to the shamrocks? Any more friendly matches b4 the big day? Congrats to Owen Elliott and Herbie for their postings to the Junior A I Final on the 13th, Duffy got it last year, hope ray gets something of substance this year also, he deserves it.

Milltown Row2

I hope he's playing, heading down, should stay the night. have a few pints in the Capital.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

múinteoirmór

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on February 04, 2011, 05:32:10 PM
Jesus múinteoirmór you seem to close to the shamrocks? Any more friendly matches b4 the big day? Congrats to Owen Elliott and Herbie for their postings to the Junior A I Final on the 13th, Duffy got it last year, hope ray gets something of substance this year also, he deserves it.

No, not close to Loughgiel specifically.  Close to all County Antrim teams really, with a few exceptions!  I would not want to get too close to you either, you being a fellow Rossa man, well so you say!.  You appear to be one in the know about referees.  I hear that Ray, who apparently referees for our club now is well past it.  At least thats what some of our fellas our saying in the club?  By all accounts carrying an injury last year and had intimated he was retiring.  Our fellas are worrying therefore, we will have no referee and will have to play all our home games away.  Well, I suppose he has had his day really, but from what I gather he is always the potential to do a Lazarus! He seems well known for wanting to hog the limelight but tends to accumulate enemies/casualties along the way. So if any of you fellas have any spare referees out there, we would be pleased to hear from them?

Sleeping giant

think its half the country that actually wish watson wasn't training or playing, sad really, us shamrocks no, he is training will play at 15 as like he done all year.  sorry for your troubles ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

theskull1

To stop those feelings of paranoia, it might help if you stopped thinking then. It's great to have one of the LG selectors on here though. Any chance you could tell us the rest of the team?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

múinteoirmór

Quote from: hardstation on February 04, 2011, 10:35:44 PM
Does he not ref for Glenavy? If it's the same Ray. Refs are hard to keep a hold of though. Paudie Mullan must have reffed for every club in Belfast. Speaking of Rays. I was surprised that a Ray has put his name forward for chairman of Rossa.

As I said Hardstation, he is well known to want to hog the limelight! But soon throws the toys out of the pram, so to speak!

Gaaboardmod3

Sorry lads, just catching up on some reported posts in here now. Ye seem to have sorted it out among yourself, but ManinBlackandGreen, no more of that nonsense. Cheers

Sleeping giant

lets just say seeing is believing, lot of crap talked on here, been to most training sessions. Watson's going well.  not sure about team, should be unchanged, one small doubt
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.