Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the colonel

Who's managing the other sides in the county. As previously mentioned we have Jackie & Skinner
the difference between success and failure is energy

Minder

Quote from: the colonel on January 24, 2011, 05:09:51 PM
Who's managing the other sides in the county. As previously mentioned we have Jackie & Skinner

We are managerless  :'(
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

the colonel

Quote from: Minder on January 24, 2011, 07:13:41 PM

No one interested Minder? I heard Dominic Kearns is taking Glenarm?

S Áine

St Galls GAC would like to hear from anyone outside the club who may be interested in managing the club's senior hurling team. Contact Davy Cherry via club.

ManInBlackandGreen

Good Luck to the Jonnies on Sunday, a word of warning though, keep the mouths shut on the pitch and on the sideline, take the knocks as they come, the referee Fergus Smith(Meath) will crucify you for bitch n and verbals, john gough will tell you that he lets it go within reason, which will suit the KK lads! So you have been warned lads, good luck but keep it shut and play it hard, your not in Antrim now they don't give a fiddlers down there!!!!!

Minder

Quote from: the colonel on January 24, 2011, 07:32:27 PM

Seems not, there was talk Kevin McNaughton from Cdall was gonna do it but evidently not. Aye Kearns is managing Glenarm, dunno how that will go.

the colonel

Quote from: Minder on January 25, 2011, 04:34:04 PM

Seems not, there was talk Kevin McNaughton from Cdall was gonna do it but evidently not. Aye Kearns is managing Glenarm, dunno how that will go.

Kevin going to Glenariffe would have been a funny one. Not sure how that would have been received. Where as Im sure Kearns will take no shit up in Glenarm

Milltown Row2

Where's this game at for the Johnnies? Cork boys? I thought they were playing Dicksboro from Kilkenny
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: the colonel on January 25, 2011, 05:54:47 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 25, 2011, 04:34:04 PM

Kevin going to Glenariffe would have been a funny one. Not sure how that would have been received. Where as Im sure Kearns will take no shit up in Glenarm.

It wouldn't have been a problem for the players anyway as I believe we approached him, he is a very decent fella from what I have heard.

múinteoirmór

Quote from: S Áine on January 25, 2011, 01:34:27 PM
St Galls GAC would like to hear from anyone outside the club who may be interested in managing the club's senior hurling team. Contact Davy Cherry via club.

I might be interested in this position, but it would have to be a good package indeed!
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

múinteoirmór

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 25, 2011, 06:12:26 PM
Where's this game at for the Johnnies? Cork boys? I thought they were playing Dicksboro from Kilkenny

Mullingar in the Co. Westmeath.  Dicksboro (Kilkenny) will tank them, and as for keeping their mouths shut, impossible, this is St. John's dont forget!  Miltown, you would know all about good Kilkenny Intermediate teams, although your lads hurled well against them in the first half of your final last year.   Very dissapointing in the 2nd half though, but probably due to too many footballers.  St. Johns should not have that problem as they have no footballers at all. ;)
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

Milltown Row2

That's some trip for the Johnnies, did i read right that the match is on at 1.00pm??

they'll have to head down the night before, that's expensive. Big pitch may suit the Kilkenny side
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

charlie stubbs

lads, trying to get a friendly organised fotr my club, wolfe tone, derrymacash.  Came 4th in armagh division 2 last year.  ideal date would be Friday 11th February(our pitch is being done up at the minute,so pitch would need floodlights.) Sunday 13th,20,27th March also possible dates.  If anyone interested or can point me in the right direction please pm me.  cheers.

JamesH

Minder your right Kevin is a good man perhaps the old saying is apt " your never prophet in your own land" he would be well thought of in most clubs. I don't know how he would take to Oisins as he is a stickler for discipline and playing most weeks with 13/14 a side wouldn't please him to much, on the odd occasion 12.

NAG1

Sure thats half the craic with them boys JamesH  ;)