Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the colonel

The two fellas mentioned didnt fight. Minder just starting the rumours and watchng it take legs. Any dirt on Cushendall is great for the likes of him
the difference between success and failure is energy

Trout

Quote from: Shrek on December 06, 2010, 05:30:09 PM
i have said this before and i will say it a again, Minder you are a complete idiot.

i am not a member of any club, but i hate idiots like yourself coming onto forums like this and spouting rubbish

from one of my good sources - there was no fighting between any outgoing manager and a x-manager so maybe you should get your facts right. argument, maybe, no fighting.

so minder, get your facts right.

ive heard stories about other clubs and have never thought about jumping on a website and posting it, tells something about the person who does.

Shrek, mate you are getting in an awful state about this bit of fisticuffs. Nobody got hurt, i dont think. You will have to downgrade your source from good to unreliable. I know for a
fact gazza and Sambo were fighting,they fought, made up then fought again !!!!!!Now I don't care how many of you come on and say they just argued, I know that isn't true. Colonel, I think I am right in saying you are based in Scotland, so maybe a bit too far away to tell us what happened. Maybe you were home at the weekend, yeah that's it. When the drink is in the wits out, I am sure everyone is best mates now. Gazza wasn't the only member of the McCambridges to get a dig in the chops either, my "good" source tells me.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

Milltown Row2

All clubs have a bit of tension running through it. That's called passion, it's brilliant and for most parts it's very healthy, it means people care about the direction of the club.

Not everybody will meet eye to eye on club issues or management. For outsiders looking in it can be a time for taking the piss out of them. Minder is doing just that and nothing in it really ;)

If I heard the Johnnies were knocking ten bells out of each other you'd here it here first.

So when the dust settles everyone i'm sure will get behind the main objective and that's winning Championships.

Nothing to report at our AGM :( 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Arthur_Friend

At last, a bit of common sense instead of all the bleating and handwringing.

Tony Baloney

Was this part of a Ruairi's Fight Night or was it an unlicensed bout? For what it's worth I heard that digs were exchanged despite the damage limitation coming from the colonel etc. No great secret that there is no love lost between Sambo and half of the Dall.

the colonel

Yes there was some fighting, but not between those previously mentioned. An trout im not him

Milltown Row2

I hear the county convention has been called off due to the bad weather. Nothing to do with the carry on's in the Lurig
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Go down to the lurig and say that  >:(

:)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Shrek

Quote from: hardstation on December 07, 2010, 10:44:42 AM
Some reaction by the Dall boys on here. If it was another club the same cnuts would be all over it.

can you explain, bearing in mind im not a Dall Boy.

i might have overreacted but i hate to see people names getting banded about forums,  i agree with most of what Milltown says, it when people start getting personal with names etc, especially when the stories are not the right stories.  as one of the dall boys said the two names mentioned did not fight - that is fact.

thehurler

Will the club be bringing the fighters up in front of the commitee for bringing the association  and club into disrepute?
It is very bad example to the young ones around the area and what is acceptable behaviour and what is not.This behaviour should not be condoned and the club there needs to try and be a focus for postive contributions to society not drunken brawls.
I have spoken before of the pub culture there and it is obviously alive and well which really is quite sad. What example to the young lads of the village ! The club should take a lead on this and show the youth that it does not condone drunken brawls and take the guilty parties up on bringing the association into disrepute.

Just Puck It

Some reaction by the Dall boys on here. If it was another club the same cnuts would be all over it.

Hardstation I don't know what city team you're from, but if people were mouthing inaccurate things about your own club I'm sure you'd be the first to have your say!  Keep your opinion to yourself.

the colonel

from county guestbook

sean peter pan altimas07 December 2010is there a proposal for ten team div 1 hurling league next year?

All motions and recommendations for Convention and County Committee have been circulated to clubs several weeks ago for consideration by their committees and members. And that has included a proposal for a 10 team Div 1 hurling league

aontroim

Nothing new in that colonel - the motion is in from St. John's and personally I cant see it being passed given the improvement in fixtures over the last couple of years.

johnneycool

Quote from: thehurler on December 07, 2010, 11:22:30 AM
Will the club be bringing the fighters up in front of the commitee for bringing the association  and club into disrepute?
It is very bad example to the young ones around the area and what is acceptable behaviour and what is not.This behaviour should not be condoned and the club there needs to try and be a focus for postive contributions to society not drunken brawls.
I have spoken before of the pub culture there and it is obviously alive and well which really is quite sad. What example to the young lads of the village ! The club should take a lead on this and show the youth that it does not condone drunken brawls and take the guilty parties up on bringing the association into disrepute.

Won't someone please think of the children.

::) ::)

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Shrek on December 07, 2010, 11:15:46 AM

can you explain, bearing in mind im not a Dall Boy.

i might have overreacted but i hate to see people names getting banded about forums,  i agree with most of what Milltown says, it when people start getting personal with names etc, especially when the stories are not the right stories.  as one of the dall boys said the two names mentioned did not fight - that is fact.
Why are you always at pains to state that you are not a Dall boy or affiliated with any other club? Are you too embarrassed to say you are from Cushendun?