Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Fireworks after the Cushendall AGM yesterday, Gazza got the boot as manager and then they all knocked f**k out of each other in the Lurig after it. Ya gotta love it.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Shrek

as i have said before, its pricks like you that give this board a bad name

maxpower

Who is the new manager?

Gazza didn't hit all them wides
What happens next????

Minder

Quote from: maxpower on December 06, 2010, 12:00:41 PM
Who is the new manager?

Gazza didn't hit all them wides

Skinner and Big Jackie.

pdiddy

Any news from the Dunloy AGM Max?  Was it yesterday?
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: Minder on December 06, 2010, 11:52:26 AM
Fireworks after the Cushendall AGM yesterday, Gazza got the boot as manager and then they all knocked f**k out of each other in the Lurig after it. Ya gotta love it.
He didn't get the boot... Just beaten in a vote. You dont see any fighting in Glenariffe to be fair.

theskull1

No one got the boot and nobody got booted. A very civil affair
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

JamesH

Typical Oisins post re- our AGM, can anyone see the irony in that ? Oisins are hardly top of the disciplinary league, i remember not that long ago i went to support our mighty neighbours in an All Ireland match in Dublin and to our complete shock they had only three members from the same family sent off, and i can't say things have improved much since. yes we did have bother yesterday but sort your own house out first.

Minder

Quote from: JamesH on December 06, 2010, 04:05:51 PM
Typical Oisins post re- our AGM, can anyone see the irony in that ? Oisins are hardly top of the disciplinary league, i remember not that long ago i went to support our mighty neighbours in an All Ireland match in Dublin and to our complete shock they had only three members from the same family sent off, and i can't say things have improved much since. yes we did have bother yesterday but sort your own house out first.

Sort out our own house? I can never remember any instances of fellas (the outgoing manager and an ex manager) knocking shite out of each other after an AGM. You do see the difference in what happens in a hurling field and what happens in a pub?

Two Hands FFS

Perhaps not Minder but I'd say there was a fight or 2 in every pub in Ireland over the GAA including the mariners.

Trout

The Cushendall posters are very precious about a bit of high jinks. I hear it was Gazza in the red corner and Sambo in the blue corner.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

the colonel

No ex manager hit an outgoing manager. And you'll find there was a cushendun influence in what happened
the difference between success and failure is energy

Shrek

i have said this before and i will say it a again, Minder you are a complete idiot.

i am not a member of any club, but i hate idiots like yourself coming onto forums like this and spouting rubbish

from one of my good sources - there was no fighting between any outgoing manager and a x-manager so maybe you should get your facts right. argument, maybe, no fighting.

so minder, get your facts right.

ive heard stories about other clubs and have never thought about jumping on a website and posting it, tells something about the person who does.

Arthur_Friend

thehurler

It is very sad that things have turned out the way they have .As usual for these people it revolves around drink , really pathetic behaviour by them all , sore losers really.I cant see a way forward for them.