Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Down semi-final on sunday past was a reasonable £5 in. Hopefully the final will be of a similar vein.

Wait till you see what the Ulster council charge in October!!

Glensman

Colonel, listed in the Admin site of our county website. Master fixtures section. Tut tut.

The boadies (sp) will have a break of two weeks...

Sunday   Oct   10   UCSH Antrim V Down
"   "   "   UCIH Antrim V Monaghan / Fermanagh
         UCJH Cavan / Antrim v Dow/Tyr/Don

Sunday   Oct   24   UCSH Final
"   "   "   UCIH Final
"   "   "   UCJH Final

Speaking of the boadies - any word on Watson?

the colonel

Cheers Glensman, searched Ulster site but the club hurling fixtures were the only one not on it
the difference between success and failure is energy

Sleeping giant

yes the boadies you say, lol  as use are the brockys, watson will be starting at number 15 in county final 2010, fact!!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

pdiddy

Quote from: Glensman on September 14, 2010, 07:32:32 PM
Colonel, listed in the Admin site of our county website. Master fixtures section. Tut tut.

"   "   "   UCIH Final
"   "   "   UCJH Final

What about the Derry Champions?
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Glensman

Quote from: pdiddy on September 15, 2010, 08:23:30 AM
Quote from: Glensman on September 14, 2010, 07:32:32 PM

"   "   "   UCIH Final
"   "   "   UCJH Final

What about the Derry Champions?

I'd say they get into the final automatically? Its only those three that compete at senior level isn't it?

What other counties compete?
Do Donegal champions go into intermediate? I beleive they have two levels there so would assume senior goes into intermediate...and the lower grade to junior.
Where do Tyrone champions go?
Are Antrim and Down the only counties with the Senior, Intermediate and Junior levels?

Who are the brockys?!?!

nrico2006

Near sure the Donegal Champions will go to Junior and the Tyrone Champions will go to Intermediate.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

horse it in to her

i here Ray( not so slim ) Matthews has got the job of refreeing the hurling final ,after the way he look after the semi i am shocked he got it ,what happen to someone like herbie or skinny getting a chance or the best ref of the lot Hasson even if he is a derry man

johnneycool

Quote from: Glensman on September 15, 2010, 10:52:48 AM

I'd say they get into the final automatically? Its only those three that compete at senior level isn't it?

I think if Keady won the Armagh championship, which they did then they'll end up playing Lavey in the Ulster club senior championship so expect as hastily arranged semi-final along side the Antrim vrs Down semi-final in a neutral venue somewhere.

If Cuchullians had of won in Armagh they were going into the intermediate grade.

Lecale2

Johnnycool is correct. Keady are a decent side who ran Ballygalget close a couple of years back.

NAG1

They have gone back in recent years

funtime frankie

Herbie was knocked out of the running cos somebody in his family stole sheep in Loughgile one night about three hundred years ago and the County Board thought that this made him too close to Loughgile.

tom moore83

Heaney's wish

Jaysus you talk some shite.

Sleeping giant

whos the brockys???  thats would be c,dall, just been called it as past 10 years ;D   think either way,no matter what ref got final,it wouldnt of suited someone, ray isnt the worst actually, should do decent job and let the game go.
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

maxpower

No need for that!

Publically slanging a man about his weight through an anonymous site is hardly fair. Especially referees who give up plenty, and take plenty of abuse on the field, to allow us to enjoy our games.

Not sure what your on about him hating Loughgiel, I never seen anything to evidence that, indeed possibly the very opposite
What happens next????