Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Cushendall by 5, Dunloy by 1

As for red cards Thehurler i would say that Loughgiel have a great lad at getting sent off. where will Liam be playing this weekend? inside left of midfield or top of the right ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

maxpower

the hurler Your a bit of a mad ...

What happens next????

Milltown Row2

Do you think that the Antrim County board insured that the Loughgiel game was a Sunday to facilitate someone who'd be playing football on the Saturday?

or it was maybe just lucky that it was ;)

good luck to all teams this weekend, will make one game, not sure which one
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2010, 09:31:06 PM
Do you think that the Antrim County board insured that the Loughgiel game was a Sunday to facilitate someone who'd be playing football on the Saturday?

Saccer footbawl you mean?

Down CB also moved a championship game to facilitate a saccer footbawl player in the not too distant past.
It made no odds in the end.

pdiddy

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2010, 09:31:06 PM

Nonsense.  The Dunloy v Loughgiel game is big game of the weekend (no disrespect to either Cushendall or Ballycastle).  It makes sense to have it on the Sunday.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

Milltown Row2

Double header at Casement on the Sunday would have made sense but.........

I'm only joking about the reason, there is no way the county board would do such a thing

the colonel

again its the whole idea of bringing 4 NA clubs to belfast. Dunloy was fine for us the last day, even though their was no dugouts! Shouldn't matter where you play althought Loughgiel might be the happier of their pair. Casement hasn't been good to them, but they have a decent record in semi's
the difference between success and failure is energy

thehurler

I feel the town match v 'dall should have been in Loughgiel , a better atmosphere ,dug outs etc.. but maybe the county board is giving Dunloy a chance of a gate to help them pay for their non fielding fines!
On the game itself it is getting near to the game and all is pointing to a Dall v otherselves final. All this week I feel Dunloy have totally lost focus on the big picture - championship hurling and have got bogged down in silly issues but fear does that !!!

johnneycool

Quote from: thehurler on August 26, 2010, 12:36:02 PM
I feel the town match v 'dall should have been in Loughgiel , a better atmosphere ,dug outs etc.. but maybe the county board is giving Dunloy a chance of a gate to help them pay for their non fielding fines!
On the game itself it is getting near to the game and all is pointing to a Dall v otherselves final. All this week I feel Dunloy have totally lost focus on the big picture - championship hurling and have got bogged down in silly issues but fear does that !!!

You'd need one quare big dug out for the amount of 'support' staff young Babs  :D had with him the night he was down in Ballygalget.

Milltown Row2

thats a serious pasting Dunloy got, though to be fair its a good Jonnies team. Cushendall won by a point in extra time.A last minute goal to win it.

think the Johnnies will be too strong but I'm sure they won't take the Dall lightly.

the colonel

Dunloy minors are really poor. I think our boys beat them by a good bit more than 20 points. Not a good team although I think they had a few county minors. Cushendall have done well to get past a strong Ballycastle team.

When will be final be scheduled?
the difference between success and failure is energy

Last Man

The Jonnys are very sharp with a very tidy U16 team on their heels which is a strong bolster for the panel. Jonty's plans are coming together nicely.

maxpower

very rare a minor match gets as much posting on this site  ::)

I didn't get to the game last night but have watched quite a few matches this year and actually thought we had a decent team, never expected us to win the championship, the problem is when things go bad they go big style,

In 20 years with 11 senior championships we've only won 1 minor
What happens next????

aontroim

Is Jonty not still serving that 2 year ban that was dished out from Croke Pk which would mean he can't train any teams?

Milltown Row2

Was with armagh last year and won in croke!