Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Rogie is a good trainer but not sure of his managing skills, drill officer type
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

The Johnnies beat Carey 1-11 to 1-07 tight enough game by the looks of it.

Cloughmills have beaten Cushendun

Ballycastle stuffed by Ballycran and ballygalget beat also. things hotting up at the bottom
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Horrendus game, St Johns were rubbish and must have hit between 15 and 20 wides.

Carey were plucky and made it a dog fight but the goal came to late for it to make any difference. Hard to pick out our county men from this poor poor showing.

St Johns will need to improve if they are to progress in Ulster which can be the only reason they dropped to this level anyway.

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 08, 2010, 09:59:28 PM
The Johnnies beat Carey 1-11 to 1-07 tight enough game by the looks of it.

Cloughmills have beaten Cushendun

Ballycastle stuffed by Ballycran and ballygalget beat also. things hotting up at the bottom

We're deep in the mire with both Ballycastle and Portaferry to visit. I think we'll need to win both to stand a chance.

St Magic is due back at the end of the month but lord only knows with him if he'll be back or not.

Ballycastle somehow have to play Loughgeil twice, us and Glenariffe, with Glenariffe still got Cushendall, Dunloy and the Castle.

If we can beat the Castle then there's a chance of it going down to the battle of waterfoot providing no one picks up points elsewhere!!

I still think that if Ballycastle are at the bottom there'll be no relegation.

NAG1

From the look of that match last night it maybe wouldnt be such a bad thing when the standard of the level below is so poor.

aontroim

SHC 1/4-Finals

Cushendall v Gort Na Mona    Dunloy   14/08/2010   17:00
Loughgiel v S. Antrim            Dunloy   14/08/2010   18:30

Glenariffe v Ballycastle    Loughgiel   15/08/2010   17:00
Dunloy v Rossa            Loughgiel   15/08/2010   18:30

Milltown Row2

whats with these North Antrim venues!!!! us city folk don't have a chance.

aontroim

Looks like its all about the money in that set of double headers.

NAG1

Once the city men start to take it seriously then they will be afforded a venue of their choosing until such times, enjoy the trip up the M2 - MR2

Milltown Row2

I TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!!

I'm joking of course, i'll be at the game on Sunday, i'm out on saturday night with the missus so wont see the South antrim team against Loughgiel, Crossy V Nelson

NAG1

I know so was I

Have you heard any word on how the SA select are working, dont expect them to be any use to Loughgiel but it would be nice to see some sort of a game, as opposed to a walk over.

Milltown Row2

No word as yet, havent spoke to the 'others' but the Johnnies should use it for prep for the All Ireland run. Lamhs out of both championships also so no reason they and St Pauls not to have players involved. Sarsfields have one or two players also but i'd expect a few early goals and Loughgiel to stroll it. I'd expect Watson to start this one

samboswig

Quote from: aontroim on August 09, 2010, 01:54:57 PM
SHC 1/4-Finals

Cushendall v Gort Na Mona    Dunloy   14/08/2010   17:00
Loughgiel v S. Antrim            Dunloy   14/08/2010   18:30

Glenariffe v Ballycastle    Loughgiel   15/08/2010   17:00
Dunloy v Rossa            Loughgiel   15/08/2010   18:30

Are the semi final pairings already agreed yet does anyone know?

NAG1

I think - winners of Cdall and GNM vs Winners of Oisins and The Town

and the rest self explanatory

imtommygunn

Glenarriffe / Ballycastle has the potential to be a good one.

With an important league game coming up too I'd say there'll end up being a bit of needle in one or both of these games.