Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

Wino,

The same could be said of every club in the country so dont be picking loughgiel as special in that way.

As for OE I havent any relationship with him other than to recognise the hard work he puts in as an unpaid official and referee in this county something that we are increasingly sadly lacking. My dig is not at the loughgeil club but when you and your friend keep putting them up there what are we supposed to do sit back and listen to rubbish.

Queenie

Tis me Tis me!! I,m back.... wbffsr you have a problem it must be said.
Are you a missionary or a mercenary?  Remember, tallk is cheap!

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: Queenie on August 26, 2009, 04:11:03 PM

Wah, I have a problem.  At least my genes, chromosomes and hormones are all in the right place ya p***k!   Where have you been then, in hospital getting the Predictomy operation? So how have I the problem.  I guess you are a mate of the Terry (ible) one or golden balls OE?
Doc John, surely Hamill will not be that cheap!

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: Queenie on August 26, 2009, 04:11:03 PM

Whats with this Tis me, Tis me, crap.  I recall an eejit some time back using that opening line.  Sure it wont be long till you are kicked out again.  The sooner the better, ya queer ba*****!  You people should not be allowed on here anyway.  Where are you from, Dunloy?

wideball - ffs ref

Ah Dunloy, where the women are virgins and the sheep wear the Chasity belts.  F****** Amazing!

theskull1

:D

Jesus wideball you must be used to winding up weins in the playground
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

wino

Quote from: NAG1 on August 26, 2009, 03:57:59 PM
Wino,

The same could be said of every club in the country so dont be picking loughgiel as special in that way.

As for OE I havent any relationship with him other than to recognise the hard work he puts in as an unpaid official and referee in this county something that we are increasingly sadly lacking. My dig is not at the loughgeil club but when you and your friend keep putting them up there what are we supposed to do sit back and listen to rubbish.

Obviously, I think Loughgiel are special the same as you are special (licking many windows lately).
OE does a lot of work for the GAA but that does not mean that he can abuse his position because of his own (or his mates) personal views.  Let the powers that be deal with him because me or you have no control over the situation he has found himself in.

Queenie

I think you've lost it Wbff! Every opportunity you have a pop, why are you so intent on hammering people from the city and particularly Terry Reilly, like Owen Elliott he devotes a lot of his time in the service of the County, people like you just talk and assinate peoples character. If you are a Shamrocks man surly you would agree thats why the county lost a tremendous hurler like Watson, everyone wanted to have a go, and i must say i think last year in the semi at casement he got no protection at all.

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: Queenie on August 26, 2009, 04:34:04 PM
I think you've lost it Wbff! Every opportunity you have a pop, why are you so intent on hammering people from the city and particularly Terry Reilly, like Owen Elliott he devotes a lot of his time in the service of the County, people like you just talk and assinate peoples character. If you are a Shamrocks man surly you would agree thats why the county lost a tremendous hurler like Watson, everyone wanted to have a go, and i must say i think last year in the semi at casement he got no protection at all.

Yeah smartass, and who refereed that match! Watson is a superstar, you are all in envy of his hurling skill and prowess.  Sure that bollocks 'Duffy' also sent him off recently when it was blatently obvious the 'Huns' were out to target hime in Cushendall.  He got no protection from him also.

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: theskull1 on August 26, 2009, 04:28:37 PM

Are you being facetious Skull?

theskull1

I repeat

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from Sambo.

" Aaah, we got it wrong when we tried a few things, but the few things we tried did'nt work!.

Problem was, nobody fecking knows what he tried or when he tried it.  He did'nt even know himself.

Queenie

Quote from: wideball - ffs ref on August 26, 2009, 04:40:43 PM

Some of your previous posts carry merit, but where do you get off using that language, are you not allowed to speak in the house. What about Tommy Mc Intyre then, whats your opinion of him? Fellow clubman and all that?

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: Queenie on August 26, 2009, 04:45:47 PM
Quote from: wideball - ffs ref on August 26, 2009, 04:40:43 PM

Some of your previous posts carry merit, but where do you get off using that language, are you not allowed to speak in the house. What about Tommy Mc Intyre then, whats your opinion of him? Fellow clubman and all that?
What language?

wideball - ffs ref

I hear Dunloy have just recruited a new full back!  Caster Semenya, the only Dunloy player with a real pair of balls!