Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

I've seen sleekit and treacherous on a dropping ball from behind which requires no bravery of any sort. Tough no way.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Shamrock

I could name a few from your part of world who would come under same umberella then. I wont get involved in a petty argument with you. We can agree to disagree. I would have him with me in any battle i go to.

JamesH

The battle would need to be every three months, as he's usually suspended. This is the 2nd time this year he has been sent off. The worst about it is Loughgiel have made him Capt. What sort of message does that send out by the management, he's hardly a shining example say like Martin Scullion or Barney , DD, Mc Garry any of these lads would be wiser. Perhaps shamrock they have already been captain , but a bit of common sense needed.

anailís

Just interested, who was he sent off against this season already (twice in total?)

Guillem2

Were any Div 1 games played this weekend? Any results?
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Minder

Offaly match in Parnell Park on Saturday week

and on it goes..............

And on and on
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Arthur_Friend

Any word on Glenariff v St. Galls tonight?

Minder

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on July 13, 2009, 11:28:47 PM

Was called off, Glenariffe played the North Antrim divisional team tonight on a friendly.

clootfromthe21

Quote from: Minder on July 13, 2009, 11:33:40 PM

Was called off, Glenariffe played the North Antrim divisional team tonight on a friendly.

Minder,

any word on how that game went?

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Minder

Quote from: clootfromthe21 on July 14, 2009, 11:17:36 AM
Quote from: Minder on July 13, 2009, 11:33:40 PM

Minder,

any word on how that game went?
Cloot I think it was about 4-20 to 3-17 to our boys, was talking to one of our players today and he said North Antrim were stronger than he thought they would be and they will give the town a decent game.

johnneycool

dunloy beat us by 9 points tonight, 3-15 to 1-12 or the likes, both understrength but worryingly dunloy a lot more than ourselves with only magic making inroads but that age old connundrum of playing him too far from the goals or he gets starved of possession. No easy answers as we've no no11 to speak off

maxpower

with the qualifiers now on, when will the championship matches now be played. 

Sounds like NA are shaping up rightly and good to hear, it would only take one team to make a fist of it to generate a bit more interest in the others in future years
What happens next????

theskull1

Club scene really has taken a hit. Championship with both codes will be a feckin nightmare especially for the SW and SA selects. Where County teams get months to prepare the clubs with all their dual players once again will be told to deal with whatever comes their way regardless of player welfare considerations.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

milltown row

think there are games fixed for the 2nd of August. then the following week it's championship!!! some prep i tell ya