Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: hatchetfield on July 02, 2009, 02:35:08 PM
I'm glad its up in Glenarm cuz... you guessed it, its beside my caravan!!!!
Have you a caravan on the top of the mountain in Feystown?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hatchetfield on July 02, 2009, 04:05:59 PM
Beside it amigo!!  Right in the Costa del Carnlough
Don't go into the sea!

milltown row

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 02, 2009, 05:32:14 PM
Quote from: hatchetfield on July 02, 2009, 04:05:59 PM
Beside it amigo!!  Right in the Costa del Carnlough
Don't go into the sea!

it's a blue flag beach sure

Tony Baloney

Yer ballix. Brown flag maybe.

Shamrock

Quote from: maxpower on July 02, 2009, 02:21:19 PM
With the weather to involve torrential downpours for the rest of the week and Sunday included will Glenarm have the parking facilities to cope with the feis.

How's thing going with the Shamrocks this year, will youse be missing many this weekend

things going ok. Hooker has totally changed the team in terms of positional changes. Ding, Skinner and Barney all playing up front!! and to be fair it has worked with both ding and barney playing exceptionally well up there. But leaves us weaker back in defence. Hard to know what will happen come championship time. We will have most players available as far as i know. Winker wont play this year for us. Hasnt been around and is playing the soccer ticket!! We have a bunch of lads at min who are 100% committed so maybe better to go with them.......

What about yourselves??

Shamrock

Thats out of order lad.........this isnt the place to discuss personal issues of someone.

theskull1

The jury is still out if you ask me on Ding/Barney/Skinner up front (I hope I don't eat those words come sunday). The dall switched off after 15 mins and Ding and Barney did a bit of damage in the Feis SF.....we'll see. I'd put a fairly heavy wager that Winker will be sprung in late July/August though. Borrowing the dalls tactics of course  ;)

On a different note. How do the shams feel about Beaver coming out of self imposed exile from the game to be a selector on the side this year. Has he shown any interest in the club over the past 20 odd years since he retired? I haven't seen him but he has changed a fair bit to be honest.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ONeill

Who's the county official responsible for the absolute shambles of telling the hurling squad that they had a free weekend this week, resulting in a couple of key players unable to change holidays (CB wont fund it) and the manager having to get an early flight home from his?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on July 03, 2009, 07:38:24 PM
Who's the county official responsible for the absolute shambles of telling the hurling squad that they had a free weekend this week, resulting in a couple of key players unable to change holidays (CB wont fund it) and the manager having to get an early flight home from his?
Here is your answer O'Neill from the County website -

"This is complete and utter nonsense and has no foundation in fact whatsoever. This is a lie that is being peddled around in some way to explain why some players are on holidays. Irrespective of what you hear elsewhere, this is the truth!"

ONeill

Minder

theskull1

Shane and Karl Stewart. I think thats it
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ONeill

Minder

the colonel

yeah sambo was to get a flight yesterday, apparently croke park told the county that it was a free weekend
the difference between success and failure is energy