Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: hatchetfield on June 16, 2009, 01:25:01 AM
James H, you've obviously got the bit between your teeth about Glenariffe!!

So what you were saying was that Tosh was played out of position - i.e. not playing to his strengths and having to mark a flier?  But when put in at FF, he got a goal? 

Is that not what we were all saying, that he gets goals??  ???

did no one rub up against him?

anailís

Reserve Final Cushendall Wednesday 7.30
Dunloy v Loughgiel

johnneycool

Quote from: milltown row on June 15, 2009, 02:21:06 PM
just got word for league fixtures this Sat. we are at Rossa. seems that the county want us to play some games. good call

We've a visit from the Johnnies on saturday evening so a must win game for us as i think there's about 3 ro 4 teams all on the same points at the bottom of the league. Bloody KK and Galway are on the goggle box, can see an injury develop ruling me out of the reserves game  :D

The Ports and the Crans are to do battle on the Monday evening and after a tempestuous affair in a recent thirds game where one lad was hospitalised could be hot and heavy as well, need a strong ref for both the reserve and senior games, those young lads don't know how to behave themselves

What's on on Sunday and why no North Antrim games?

JamesH

The North Antrim teams are playing feis cup on Friday night in Dunloy @ 7.30pm Ruairi Og v Shamrocks and on sat @5pm Dunloy v Ballycastle in Loughgiel. Both semi Finals

johnneycool

why no sunday games though? Am i missing something?

NAG1

Antrim have a couple of Massive games coming up so the clubs have to hold their breathe until we find out their fate.  ;)

maxpower

Quote from: anailís on June 16, 2009, 09:35:45 AM
Reserve Final Cushendall Wednesday 7.30
Dunloy v Loughgiel

Dunloy won a competitive Reserve Final, 2-8 to 0-8 (could be wrong), Cookie harshly sent off midway through the second half having scored a great goal in the first half.  Both defences played well,
What happens next????

anailís

Cushendall 2-21
Loughgiel 5-14
Senior Feis Semi-Final

Cushendall finally taking something seriously apart from championship?

Minder

Quote from: anailís on June 19, 2009, 10:55:00 PM
Cushendall 2-21
Loughgiel 5-14
Senior Feis Semi-Final

Cushendall finally taking something seriously apart from championship?

Nobody must have been "rubbing up" against the Loughguile forwards for them to get 5 goals.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

anailís

B McAuley scored 3 goals off 3 21' frees i think, so there must have been a wee bit of rubbin'.

theskull1

Good win for LG last night.

I seen enough of cushendall in the first 15 minutes to know that they are a better team than LG by a considerable margin and come championship will blow them out of the water.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

milltown row

we were meant to play Rossa today but it didn't suit either team so was put back to it's original date. Rossa are away to the feile and we've a few boys away for pre planned trips.

while it was good of the county to try and get you games in high summer. fixtures are published and people arrange holidays around them. 

still gives me a chance to run out against St Enda's in div 4. hopefully we get a team. stayed of the drink and all ;)

slow corner back

Quote from: anailís on June 20, 2009, 12:25:28 AM
B McAuley scored 3 goals off 3 21' frees i think, so there must have been a wee bit of rubbin'.

Do we take it Watson was not playing if Barney McAuley was taking the 21s?

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

slow corner back

Has Watson appeared for the shams at all this year?