Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Knight

Good to see you got that comment in just before class minder? I want to know where is my mate MR? Getting lonely without you MR, miss you boring dribble, team commitments stopping you posting, come on you can log in between classes like the rest of us!!!!!

theskull1

It's called cyber bullying TDK and makes you look like a real knob. I want to see whats driven you to become so sadly obsessed with MR. I can't remember anything that bad....but you'll know doubt help me understand what you believe to be justification for acting in such a manner?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

imtommygunn

I'd say he's one of his pupils.

nrico2006

Mr Minder can I go to the toilet?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

NAG

This is getting out of hand.

This is Hurling Forum if you have an opinion on Antrim Hurling lets hear if not theres the door.

If you dont agree with someones opinion argue with them in a civilised manner without resorting to play ground stuff. We all have different opinions on Antrim hurling and how to take it forward and that is what used to make this place interesting to come and see other peoples thoughts but now it is becoming a bad joke.

Minder

Quote from: nrico2006 on April 23, 2009, 10:52:36 AM
Mr Minder can I go to the toilet?
I dont know Nrico, can you?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Dark Knight

Quote from: theskull1 on April 23, 2009, 10:41:14 AM
It's called cyber bullying TDK and makes you look like a real knob. I want to see whats driven you to become so sadly obsessed with MR. I can't remember anything that bad....but you'll know doubt help me understand what you believe to be justification for acting in such a manner?

Skull i credited you with more intelligence, springing to the defence of MR who has criticised and assassinated people on this site for a long long time! Whats good for the goose as they say.... What manner are you refererring to skull? To date my colleagues tell me only one poster on this board has resorted to bullying or do we all need to be reminded of that old chestnut again....... He.,s a fellow referee!!! A father of GAA board, cyber bullying! OHHHHH Please....... I miss him! plain and simple

The Dark Knight

Quote from: NAG on April 23, 2009, 10:53:46 AM

This is Hurling Forum if you have an opinion on Antrim Hurling lets hear if not theres the door.

If you dont agree with someones opinion argue with them in a civilised manner without resorting to play ground stuff. We all have different opinions on Antrim hurling and how to take it forward and that is what used to make this place interesting to come and see other peoples thoughts but now it is becoming a bad joke.

GAA Discussion / Local GAA Discussion / Re: ANTRIM HURLING       on: February 23, 2009, 11:04:34 AM
Yeah I have to say I thought so myself, there were a few dodgy calls boths ways.

I also think that he isnt a top ref and that is one of the reasons why he always seems to end up refereeing the northern sides. He would have been well out of his depth in the other semi.

Sure NAG!!!! Quick to point the finger, well lads, back to class catch up with you all later!!!!!

NAG

What was wrong with that comment?

theskull1

Quote from: The Dark Knight on April 23, 2009, 01:02:24 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on April 23, 2009, 10:41:14 AM

Skull i credited you with more intelligence, springing to the defence of MR who has criticised and assassinated people on this site for a long long time! Whats good for the goose as they say.... What manner are you refererring to skull? To date my colleagues tell me only one poster on this board has resorted to bullying or do we all need to be reminded of that old chestnut again....... He.,s a fellow referee!!! A father of GAA board, cyber bullying! OHHHHH Please....... I miss him! plain and simple

Is this being good for the gander TDK? Fcuk me  :o :-\. Did you see this post from our esteemed man in black NAG?

Quote from: The Dark Knight on April 15, 2009, 08:40:01 AM
Quote from: SASLinger on April 15, 2009, 12:11:45 AM
Quote from: The Dark Knight on April 14, 2009, 07:19:10 PM
AHHHHHH MR, The mighty Owen Elliott(Probably Antrims best referee) tomorrow night, Uhhhhh i wonder did you have a go at him in the past? Better watch your P,s & Q,s with that lad....... Would,nt want your (career) to start with a BANG! now would we....

Owen Elliot (Probably the best referee in Antrim)  you must be joking, wise up would ya!  No way pal.  Ray Mathews and Liam McAuley in my humble opinion are the best two referees in Antrim.  I have watched both these guys and I can honestly say they are probably the best in Ulster.  Elliot, Devlin, Duffy and Magee are way off the mark.  A real pity Tommy Mc is getting on a bit and likely to bow out soon.  McAuley and Mathews have the same refereeing style as Tommy and generally let the game flow.  I have been very impressed with them both.

A bit of a worry though, that no new faces are breaking through.  The County need to be looking at new young referees.

Would agree with you partly on that Linger, Herbie (Liam MC auley) great lad, sound as a pound. The other boy is full of his own importance, its all about Him! 2 faced back stabber, would sell his soul to get a leg up! Travesty if he gets further than Herbie, Elliott has had a lot of postings this year, good lad think your wrong on that one, Duffy? hard to know, got a lot of finals last year?.... Devlin and Magee yes, spent force... Love to see Herbie get a chance, its good to see genuine people get an opportunity, hope he gets the county final this year, would like to see how he gets on....

So I bullied the Assessor?  :)
Maybe you could point the posts out to me just so we can be specific about these things and while you're at it you could post MR's comments which have offended you just so we can understand what drives what I'm sure is a sane individual to behave like a infatuated stalker (like I've already asked you for)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

SASLinger

Quote from: NAG on April 23, 2009, 10:53:46 AM

I could not agree more NAG.  It seems it's only a privileged few can wind people up a little and if they get a little close to the mark they are either outed or kicked off by the Antrim Hurling Board 'God Fathers'.  Skull, MR and Minder, in my estimation seem to fit the 'godfather' category.

TDK, you should start your own GAA thread for Referees FFS. dribbling on about referees, what the f*** has that got to do with Antrim Hurling!!!!!!!!!!  Get the f*** outa here ya pri**, ur talking a lot of aul bollocks all together.  You seem a little infatuated with MR also.  A degree of jealousy maybe?
Same Aul Shoite - just from a different bucket mouth!

the colonel

ruination of a thread altogether
the difference between success and failure is energy

Minder

That is the whole idea Colonel, he has already been shown to be a halfwit in his various guises over the last six months. Nothing the Antrim county board would like to see more than the ruination of this board and thread in particular.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bredaghgael86

Jesus its seriously crap round here at the minute.

SASLinger

Quote from: Minder on April 23, 2009, 04:11:24 PM
That is the whole idea Colonel, he has already been shown to be a halfwit in his various guises over the last six months. Nothing the Antrim county board would like to see more than the ruination of this board and thread in particular.

Hi there Minder.  Don't be so obsessed friend by thinking I am a WUM from the Antrim County Board, Nothing could be further from the truth.  I like you and others would love to see the current Antrim County Board, wiped out from top to bottom.  Problem is, we would have to take on 'THE KOSC' and that is no mean task, if you know what I mean? That 'TDK' fella may be able to throw some light on this.  Sure I am a bit of a wind up alright, but I like others love hurling and would love to see Antrim hurling develop and improve.  I am not so sure the guys on here have any of the answers though and it has been my experience that all they do is criticise.  That wont improve our lot in terms of hurling by any stretch of the imagination.

A load of old boll**** is discussed on here, it is certainly not a forum which is ever going to improve the standard of Antrim Hurling.

So from my perspective, chill out, I am not here to destroy anybody or anything.  But you got to agree, there is some 'aul shoite' discussed here by the self appointed/self opinionated 'God Fathers' of this thread.
Same Aul Shoite - just from a different bucket mouth!