Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SASLinger

I see there appears to be quite a lot of soccer infulence in this forum.  You are on the wrong type of forum fellas! Have you tried maybe Linfield or Cliftonville.  Looking at some of the sinister an historical ill informed postings, in my view you would be better placed there.
Same Aul Shoite - just from a different bucket mouth!

The Dark Knight

Quote from: SASLinger on April 09, 2009, 04:32:26 PM
Ah, now, now now, JamesH, a little below the belt and quite synical dont you think?  By the way, where did Sambo get that BIG RED nose from anyway? 

On another note. Any good referees coming to the forein Antrim.  God knows, we could sure do with some new referees as our current bunch dont seem to be making much headway at National level.

Well said, i think MR should take up the batton! What about it MR!!! Management does,nt suit you, you would have had to have played at a higher level, some of the panel may not take you serious, a few pints bought in the club, wont protect u from the MC Gourty/Stewart backlash in the half time huddle....... SAS been a fan for long? Easy pop at  our lads, be careful MR was exposed in the past who knows whats ahead for you!!!!!!!!!! Use spell check when you get the chance, not wishing to come across as the teaching sort mind u?

milltown row

Quote from: The Dark Knight on February 21, 2009, 06:57:56 AM
A relative of the x-st johns manager abused a referee at a competition allegedly, and when asked gave his name as the x-st johns manager- bad move! Then croker asked the named aggressor to appear? x- st johns manger would,nt appear obviously as he was not involved- relative was told to do so and tell the real story, he supposedly then sent down a clone! The ref happened to be at the meeting and said " your not the lad i dealt with etc etc"- Croker then issued the club at Ibrox an ultimatum- people fall out, threats etc etc etc and now you have the present situation.................. Hope that sheds a bit of light on the case lads.

works both ways Tit ::) ::)

what level did you play at TDK?

i think your a stalker i'll have to watch my back........side

The Dark Knight

AHHHHHHHH! Struck a nerve MR? Don,t take it personally, you could end up the S&W of the leagues.............. No room left on the shelf at my house, i will watch your progress with interest, maybe i might even end up refereeing one of your games, who knows?

milltown row

you did TDK, think i'll call it a day  :'(

Two Hands FFS

NHL: Offaly v Antrim - Live on TG410 April 2009
The final round of the NHL Division 2 match between Offaly and Antrim will be shown live on TG4 at 2.30pm from Tullamore.

Antrim leagues start this weekend.
Antrim Div 1 Hurling
Team 1 Team 2 Venue Date Time Referee Comment
Ballygalget  Cushendall  Ballygalget 11/04/2009 14:30 Ray Matthews   
Ballycastle  Ballycran  Ballycastle 12/04/2009 14:30 McAuley Liam   
Dunloy  Portaferry  Dunloy 12/04/2009 19:00 Duffy Garrett   
St. Johns  Loughgiel  Corrigan Park 15/04/2009 19:00 Torney Hugh 

Antrim Div 2 Hurling
Team 1 Team 2 Venue Date Time Referee Comment
Gaeil Chluana  Gort Na Mona  Ahoghill 15/04/2009 19:00 Coulter Conal   
Shane O Neills  St. Galls  Shane ONeills 15/04/2009 19:00 Elliott Owen   
St. Pauls  Tir na Nog  St. Pauls 15/04/2009 19:00 Mc Caffery Pat   
Rossa  Glenariff  Rossa 15/04/2009 19:00 McIntyre Tommy 

Some good matches in Division 1. Big match in Div 2 between Rossa & Glenariffe. Both teams will want to get off to a good start in that

milltown row

i wonder will our game go ahead with Glenarm this wed night, county players have a game against Offaly on the Sunday and Naomh Gall need them on the wed night.

the colonel

althought i dont want to go about it, i think CJ is on the training panel. Not the panel for the national league or championship. guys like conor carson, seamus dobbin, shannon from rossa and a couple more were added to help bring up the numbers as they might be required in the future, not neccessarely (sp) now.
the difference between success and failure is energy

milltown row

i reckon your wrong.

will the Johnnies beat Rossa this year? after Sundays performance in the football i take it the dual players of last year are sticking to hurling

SASLinger

Quote from: groundlie on April 10, 2009, 03:54:28 PM
I reckon Milltown row is a McGourty! Just cant say out of it yas c**ts
Groundie, your'e wrong, Miltown Row would not have the big enough cahoney's to be a McGourty!

The Dark Knight

Quote from: SASLinger on April 10, 2009, 04:58:21 PM
Quote from: groundlie on April 10, 2009, 03:54:28 PM
I reckon Milltown row is a McGourty! Just cant say out of it yas c**ts
Groundie, your'e wrong, Miltown Row would not have the big enough cahoney's to be a McGourty!

You should definitely start to use the spell check Linger! You a teacher and all that :P

milltown row

my stalkers are back ;D

more craic from the "others"

Minder

In fairness Milltown you should be flattered, they seen to have sent some of their brightest minds to try and wind you up. . . . . . Its good to see the lads that are being handsomely remunerated to run our County are using their time so constructively.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Dark Knight

Quote from: Minder on April 10, 2009, 06:08:04 PM
In fairness Milltown you should be flattered, they seen to have sent some of their brightest minds to try and wind you up. . . . . . Its good to see the lads that are being handsomely remunerated to run our County are using their time so constructively.

Ah Minder, this playground is big enough for us all to play in! Some of you lads that seem to have tooooo much time on your hands between classes think the playground belongs to you..... There are child protection rules now, or have you not had enough baker days to pass that course? Eh MR? Man cannot live on Bread alone..... Time you started to pick on us referees again, the site is going a bit stale!

I'm just dying to see MR fall flat on his ass in his new role this year, Management!!!!!! See how his tactics and lack of personal playing experience at a reasonable level fail him in the crunch..... You know what the say about small man syndrome......

SASLinger

Quote from: Minder on April 10, 2009, 06:08:04 PM

Coining it in, sure am.  I will be driving to North Antrim in my new Ferrari soon.  Cant wait to get my hands on Gregory's millions! Whoopee!