Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Knight

Quote from: Teachtaire on April 08, 2009, 02:09:45 PM
If what you say is true then that makes it all the more frustrating - a dictatorship. "Think what I think and if you don't, then, tough, I will take your right to comment away."

However, JMcS is an educated man. The comments on the Antrim site seem to come from some sort of narrow minded, self-important person/persons who appear to be interested in their little bit of power. Surely, they cannot be the thoughts of an educated man.

In fact, the attitude reflected in these responses illustrate a key reason why Antrim has never been successful. There has always been a territorial, mean-spirited approach within the county and this is very well reflected by the administrators.

Teachtaire the site is manned by a number of the county officials, predominately by the county secretary and others in a more diminished capacity or should i say responsibility!!!!!!!

Tony Baloney

The guestbook on the county site is simply a forum for some of the county lickspittles to attempt to convince us that everything is rosy in the garden. Even the most constructive criticism is immediately shot down as being "anti-Antrim". How can you progress if you can't open your eyes and see where improvements are required.

SASLinger

CJ on what Panel? The hurling panel or the football panel again?  Absolute joke if you ask me, I would not let him near any panel in the county.The same goes for that brother of his also.  I would keep him away from all football panels.  >:(
Same Aul Shoite - just from a different bucket mouth!

NAG

He did train with the hurlers earlier in the week. Milltown was right.

Another new low for this administration!

Minder

Quote from: NAG on April 09, 2009, 08:42:05 AM
He did train with the hurlers earlier in the week. Milltown was right.

Another new low for this administration!

I cant understand it, have the Mc Gourty boys got photos of Sambo & Woody ? Did "Shaws Road" ever even make a squad last year when he joined the hurlers. Is there some edict that they have to be on an inter county panel, regardless of code? Very good footballer, not even close to the standard required for the hurlers.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Dark Knight

What statement does that make to Bradley! Sambo must be drinking some of those cheap kegs he,s been flogging around the country. MR might scuttle your plans for the comming season, mangers dilemma? Oh how the mighty fall....... Needs to retain his energise money somewhere after all, maybe he,s split it with sambo?

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: The Dark Knight on April 09, 2009, 08:53:30 AM
What statement does that make to Bradley! Sambo must be drinking some of those cheap kegs he,s been flogging around the country. MR might scuttle your plans for the comming season, mangers dilemma? Oh how the mighty fall....... Needs to retain his energise money somewhere after all, maybe he,s split it with sambo?
wot cheap kegs has Sambo been selling? Thought there was 2 managers

SASLinger

By the looks of things and I am only a novice here, that Miltown boyo, I dont think could be right about anything. Sort of boy who would believe his own press and attempt to convince others.

McGourtys are th classical Antrim style wimps (is their father from Cork maybe!).  Miltown, are you their mentor by any chance?   ;D

the colonel

sambo told me last yr there was no risk on taking mcgourty on because he wasn't gonna act the dick or the big fella on the panel because who was he to act up in front of established players like karl, paddy richmond etc,

if cj is on the panel he, like his brother will know he isnt top dog and go about full of his own importance. as far as I know kevin never said a bad word to anyone on the panel, and still didnt make it. no harm was done with this experiment. I would guess this will be the same. I dont see what all the fuss is about. if it works, it works, if it doesnt, dry your eyes lads and get on with it.

AND SAMBO DOESNT SELL KEGS!! ITS A PUB NEXT DOOR TO THE ONE HE IS LEASING OUT THAT SELLS THEM. END OF
the difference between success and failure is energy

nrico2006

It doesn't say much for the Antrim management if they take on board a fella who has been kicked off the football panel for disciplinary reasons.  What does it say for the ship that the great Sambo and Woody run?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Minder

What does it say about the panel Sambo & Woody have assembled if they see the need for these "experiments" ? You would think after 3 years they would have a reasonably settled first XV at least.

JamesH

I think its says S&W must wait until Bradley picks his panel before they pick theirs. Also i heard Cj has to hand in his phone into S&W anynight before he goes out on piss. Except when the hurling panel are out together on the piss with S&W

SASLinger

Ah, now, now now, JamesH, a little below the belt and quite synical dont you think?  By the way, where did Sambo get that BIG RED nose from anyway? 

On another note. Any good referees coming to the forein Antrim.  God knows, we could sure do with some new referees as our current bunch dont seem to be making much headway at National level.

Minder

Just noticed this on the Official Antrim website, i take it it is in reference to my post at the top of this page, so lads own up who is trying to get me in trouble with the SS/Antrim moderators? Check out the highlighted bit in the reply........Crafty or what? I would love to smoke whatever they are smoking.

Name : Saucer 09 April 2009

Does ???? have incriminating photos ???

You're another one of these gullible and gutless "pseudo-experts" who likes to anonynmously demonise individuals. You might manage to do this on other sites polluted by such bile and poison by individuals of your ilk, who have nothing and never did have anything positive to contribute to this county. And despite the fact that you and others berate this website and complain about censorship, we are amazed that you persist in your attempts to post this bile here. When are you lot going to realise that anonymous contributions to guestbooks/discussion boards etc are never, never going to serve any purpose whatsoever? That's what club meetings, county meetings and Conventions are for and no right-"mind"ed individual will ever pay any heed to suggestions or ideas promoted by those who refuse to reveal their identity.

milltown row

guys ya have me all wrong, i never once mentioned the said player being on the antrim panel. now that he is training away with the squad then thats good news for Naomh Gall, CJ has already picked up an All Ireland colleges medal this year, albeit at c grade.

i'd asked the question days ago, with Antrim stuttering along getting beat by Carlow (cause players were in the Bot!!) drawing with Westmeath and the close game with Kerry, is there other players out there that could come into the squad?

colonel has said no harm in trying and if he works out and we beat Dublin the it will be a master stroke.

glad schools out for Easter, there will be no telling tales in the La Salle school about "d*ckheads" on the Board

i see some of the "others" are back on board ::)