Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

Quote from: TheDoc on February 20, 2009, 10:37:28 PM
I think Magill got off

QuoteAntrim dual star Michael Magill has expressed his relief that he escaped a possible 48 week because of an administrative error.

Magill came under scrutiny by the Association after it emerged that his transfer to London club Parnell's may not have been processed properly.

"I am relieved it is all over," said Magill. "The (London football) manager was on to me but I don't think I will be playing.

"I want to get on with enjoying the game playing with the club."

so will he play for antrim?

TheDoc

"I want to get on with enjoying the game playing with the club."
[/quote]

so will he play for antrim?
[/quote]

I doubt it. Sounds like he wants to enjoy his social life in London with a bit of club football.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand

The Dark Knight

A relative of the x-st johns manager abused a referee at a competition allegedly, and when asked gave his name as the x-st johns manager- bad move! Then croker asked the named aggressor to appear? x- st johns manger would,nt appear obviously as he was not involved- relative was told to do so and tell the real story, he supposedly then sent down a clone! The ref happened to be at the meeting and said " your not the lad i dealt with etc etc"- Croker then issued the club at Ibrox an ultimatum- people fall out, threats etc etc etc and now you have the present situation.................. Hope that sheds a bit of light on the case lads.

wbgaa1885

Quote from: The Dark Knight on February 21, 2009, 06:57:56 AM
A relative of the x-st johns manager abused a referee at a competition allegedly, and when asked gave his name as the x-st johns manager- bad move! Then croker asked the named aggressor to appear? x- st johns manger would,nt appear obviously as he was not involved- relative was told to do so and tell the real story, he supposedly then sent down a clone! The ref happened to be at the meeting and said " your not the lad i dealt with etc etc"- Croker then issued the club at Ibrox an ultimatum- people fall out, threats etc etc etc and now you have the present situation.................. Hope that sheds a bit of light on the case lads.

I told ye all, them Noamh Eoin fellas, ya couldn't watch the fec****!  They are only OK when it's going their way. Must go back to saying my prayers, and also pray to the MODs, that I will not say anything which offends anyone on here.  You have to be carefull in here, the privileged few, seem to have the ear of the MOD.!  It seems only those at 'hero level' (Heros my ass!) may speak their mind.
Mol an óige agus Tiochfaidh sí.

Cleachtadh a dhéannan maistreacht.

wbgaa1885

Just like the 'Shinners', I haven't gone awaya ya know!

Just on my way to Casement to watch Ulster and then off to Parnell in the morning.  How many of ye will be there.  Not too may I guess!

wbgaa1885

Just back from Casement.  A terrible waste of eight quid, an utter shambles of a performance by Uladh.  Himphey, Brendan McGourty, C. Herron absolutely woeful.
Heaven help us.

wbgaa1885

Quote from: Minder on February 19, 2009, 05:26:27 PM
Will there be more supporters or players in Casement ?

Despite your negativity Minder, there was more supporters there than players.  I guess you were not one one of them though!

The Dark Knight

WB Gabshite i think you have a real problem, i was at casement too, its a nothing competition thats a back door excuse to get a free holiday to sunnier climates! We have other more important issues at home that this exercise!

wbgaa1885

So Dark Knight! a Knight and and referee as well, bejaesus boys, we will really need to watch ourselves here.  Were you at the game today?  You would have seen a good referee from Limerick do a fine job. Denis Richardson was his name. You Antrim referees could have learned a lot by watching this fella Richardson.  Let the game flow throughout, no petty blowing of the whistle and all that aul nonsense.  Count Draculas mate was on the line (Magee, from Down) and Elliot (probably the best referee in the county) was doing the dolly bird thing.

By the way Dark Knight, what level do you referee at? U16, Minor, Junior, Intermediate, you sure could not be one of Senior boys, you sound too much like a smart and educated fella to be one of the those boyos. R U form North Antrim like me?

Just heading down to the fair city now for tomorrows game, I expecting my wee bet to come good tomorrow, Cushendall 15/2 + 5 points.  Got myself a score on today at Casement.

Knight, Knight Dark Knight. (more like Fec**** - Gladys Knight.)

wbgaa1885

Quote from: The Dark Knight on February 21, 2009, 06:45:52 PM
WB Gabshite i think you have a real problem, i was at casement too, its a nothing competition thats a back door excuse to get a free holiday to sunnier climates! We have other more important issues at home that this exercise!

Hi DH, sorry DK.  How come I am a Gobshite and how have I a problem by going to watch the Interpro match.  Were you  there ya boll**** ya.  How come you have so many opinions on everything and your coat still swinging on the door.  I was at the game, I suppose you like all the other great Antrim/Hurling supporters were not.  Probably away getting your hair highlights done and your legs waxed.

The Dark Knight

I was at the game, you probably watched it from the bar!!! I doubt you paid £8 in, Jesus cant watch red nose night, theres a thought? Red nose-casement social, id sober up 1st before trying to stir the S*** on this site. Owen would,nt thank you for that tag although some of our supposed senior referees might, i can think of a few! MR might like that tag!!!!!!!!

The Dark Knight

WB Gabs** your another one of these live and live, kiss my southern ass supporters, pandering to every whim across the boarder, you must be another lad that can only count up to 26 in school!!!! Subservient as always, you should have offered Richardson a pint after the game, he probably could,nt wait to blow the joint!

theskull1

Quote from: wbgaa1885 on February 21, 2009, 07:06:28 PM
I was at the game, I suppose you like all the other great Antrim/Hurling supporters were not.  Probably away getting your hair highlights done and your legs waxed.

Whats with the holier than thou shite stirring attitude wb?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

milltown row

two nobs of the highest order