Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

Where are you from Leroy? What club?

theskull1

Leroy's tone and attitude tells me that he will not leave himself open to rebuke by answering that two hands
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

johnneycool

Quote from: theskull1 on February 18, 2009, 09:20:16 AM
Leroy's tone and attitude tells me that he will not leave himself open to rebuke by answering that two hands

Leroy has all the hallmarks of 'hurler on the ditch' so whatever club he or she is involved with it probably in a non active role where they cannot be critised but as we've witnessed is partial to throwing out the insults to people who at least make the effort.

I suppose every club has them.

leroy brown

We shall see who is correct on sunday evening.  I will eat humble pie IF Cushendall win.  Which means I will not.

I just hate/loathe Cushendall.  Used to be forced to Cushendall with my folks for holidays, what a dump!

It is noted that Ballycastle, The Rossa, Dunloy, and of course Loughgiel have all made All Ireland  final.  (The Johnnies and Galls in football too) Cushendall keep on failining and failing etc.

imtommygunn

6 anti cushendall posts to your name and 6 posts to your name

what a worthwhile contributor ::)

many people making the journey on sunday?

milltown row

aye be heading down with full car i hope

some hoganstand posters on this site now. poor show

groundlie

I'll be there on Sunday, hope the dall do it. Tough task in the final though for dls or the dall.

imtommygunn

The two teams on the other side of that draw are serious club teams. Cushendall have a tough task in the final if they can get there. It's a big task to get there but achievable.

Glensman

I'll be there on Sunday.

Will happily use my lunch hour on Monday to come up to the Students Union and hit LB with a humble pie if the Dall win.
Does you mother even like you?

Get stuck into them Cushendall.

Minder

Why would the Mods need to get involved? Has he singled anyone out by name for personal abuse? If people are so upset ignore him. He does not want Cushendall to win, he is probably not the only one in the county.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

theskull1

Re: The Mods: I agree with HS & Minder. He hasn't broken any rules as such. It would be nice if he just went back to the hoganstand though
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

groundlie

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, better than sitting on the fence with rose tinted glasses.

Good day sirs.

johnneycool

Any team news from the Dall yet?

Who's the starting 15?

leroy brown

It pleases me that ye culchies get SO annoyed!  Ye will be more annoyed on Sunday at about 430 approx and I will gloat then  ;D

Pity match is not on TV.

But, let us see if my assessment of your team turns out to be correct.  i.e: your backs are good, but your forwards have no guts, they were found lacking previously and will do so again.  Read the previous posts-the truth hurts.  Keep getting annoyed.......

maxpower

i'd think Leroy has got the response he wanted from yourself colonel. 

too the match itself i have to really fancy cushendall to progress, and why not.  I hear people on saying they have to be respected becasue they came out of a though province. In my opinion it was not of the highest standard, and despite obviously being the most competitive County championship, its record in the All Ireland Club Championship is much less impressive in recent years, particularly since the decline of the Clare Club dominance of mid 90's

Cushendall have a fantastic defence, and a mobile midfield.  They also have the experience of winter training and how to maximise it effectiveness, a huge advantage of novices to the AI series and perhaps a big reason why Dunloy where able to beat both Mount Sion and Portumna

I envisage a low scoring game with goals being the difference, and say what you like about Cushendalls forwards they always seem to get goals, and goals at the right time.  I'm sure alot of work will have went into stopping Bull Phelan dominating play, if Cushendall can win the lions share of their own poc outs i am convinced they have the men to convert the scores.

Predictions

Cushendall 2:9
DLS 0:13

Portumna 2:14
Ballyhale 1:16
What happens next????