Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbgaa1885

Quote from: Queenie on February 08, 2009, 10:07:51 AM
Quote from: wbgaa1885 on February 07, 2009, 10:53:31 PM
Quote from: Queenie on February 07, 2009, 03:18:18 PM
Quote from: wbgaa1885 on February 06, 2009, 09:49:06 PM
Does anyone know what the situation is with Mick Magill.  Will he not be permitted to play for Antrim hurling team anymore?

WBGAA would that be a The Knights Crest by any chance? I would hope that you carry that crest with some respect, and are not taking the p*** by any chance!
[/font][/color]

Excuse me, but what concern is it of yours! Now, what gives you the right to challenge any individual on this message board?  Are you some sort of message board policeman or something huh!  Don't go getting beyond yourself with such an aggressive attitude.  What way is that to talk to a new user of this message board.

I wonder? HMMMMMM! Very aggressive wbgaa1885? R u cloaked? De Ja Vu maybe, i suspect a reincarnation is at hand! My advice would be to drop the logo, your mixing it on purpose and to use a logo of such an esteemed institution is pitiful and extremely disrespectful to those who give there time and expertise voluntarily for the betterment of society on the whole no matter what the opinions of the ignorant think! Like yourself i would guess.

Very interesting indeed!  Would you prefer that I use the Leigion of Mary, St. VD, UNICEF avatar just to appease you, I dont think so.  You know, I give very freely of my time for the less fortunate members of our society as I do also for Antrim, Ulster and the Association on a National level. I certainly wont be dictated to by such a paranoid individual.  I can also do without your advice.  As for ignorant, well we will let others decide.  I could lend you my Swaztica avatar seeing you appear to be short of one! 
Mol an óige agus Tiochfaidh sí.

Cleachtadh a dhéannan maistreacht.

wbgaa1885

NHL Div 2 game -  Antrim v Westmeath has just been called off. Offical!

wbgaa1885

Quote from: wbgaa1885 on February 08, 2009, 01:00:08 PM
NHL Div 2 game -  Antrim v Westmeath has just been called off. Offical!

Now was'nt that, a good christian act!

Minder

Can you please change your avatar groundlie
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

wbgaa1885

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on February 08, 2009, 11:29:05 AM
Your man can use whatever avatar he likes Queenie, whats the problem? Though I suspect you're right, he's been here before, two people here have alluded to this and he isn't even curious as to what they're talking about.

A chara!

Are you referring to me?  I think you have got it all wrong in this case.  What is you suspect they are alluding to in anyway?  Your friend Queenie, what a name, a trifle suspect if you ask me indeed.  He should be mindful of such a name nowadays with so many homophobics about.  Maybe he shoudl have a DUP or a Pink Shirt Avatar, what do you think?

wbgaa1885

Quote from: groundlie on February 08, 2009, 01:57:59 PM
Westmeath would have gave our boys a right spanking today

And you a great Antrim Hurling supporter, how can you such a thing?  What makes you so sure the lads would have got a spanking?  Were you at the Kilkenny game, did the lads not put up a sterling performance against the mighty Cats, well maybe you were not there to witness it?

wbgaa1885

just watched the Tipp v descie game.  Barry Kelly (Ref) needs his head looked at for allowing the game to be played in such a poor playing surface.  Thank God Antrim had the good sense to call off our game.  Such conditions do not augur well for a good standard of hurling.  I think we really need to consider the value of playing NHL games at his time of year, when the sliotor tends not to play on top of the ground.  Does not do hurling any justice at all as well as a greater potential for players getting injured in such sticky ground conditions. 

wbgaa1885

Quote from: hardstation on February 08, 2009, 06:31:34 PM
Quote from: groundlie on February 08, 2009, 06:22:06 PM
Quote from: wbgaa1885 on February 08, 2009, 04:29:30 PM
Quote from: groundlie on February 08, 2009, 01:57:59 PM
Westmeath would have gave our boys a right spanking today

And you a great Antrim Hurling supporter, how can you such a thing?  What makes you so sure the lads would have got a spanking?  Were you at the Kilkenny game, did the lads not put up a sterling performance against the mighty Cats, well maybe you were not there to witness it?

Hurling

:D
He's talking about hurling you eejit. Walsh Cup.

Did Kilkenny not travel all the way up from Kilkenny to Belfast to play hurling?  Waslh Cup or not  Walsh Cup, Kilkenny do not field poor hurling teams.  If the Walsh Cup is good enough for Kilkenny to play hurling, it is certainly good enough for Antrim!

wbgaa1885

Quote from: hardstation on February 08, 2009, 07:41:03 PM
I was backing you up, not dissing the Walsh Cup.

Sincere apologies Hardstation.  I though like some of the other suspicious posters, you were having a go.  I am glad to see someone else defends Antrim hurling here.

bredaghgael86

Anyone any idea when the fixtures for the hurling leagues will be released?

groundlie

Quote from: wbgaa1885 on February 08, 2009, 09:20:56 PM
Quote from: hardstation on February 08, 2009, 07:41:03 PM
I was backing you up, not dissing the Walsh Cup.

Sincere apologies Hardstation.  I though like some of the other suspicious posters, you were having a go.  I am glad to see someone else defends Antrim hurling here.

I f**king love antrim hurling!

milltown row

Quote from: bredaghgael86 on February 09, 2009, 12:20:14 AM
Anyone any idea when the fixtures for the hurling leagues will be released?

they are with your sec. now.

they have to be finalised first, football to be played on the first set of sundays. like last year

NAG

any word of when the weekends game to be refixed? any danger of a night under the lights?

Queenie

WBGAA1885 you sound like a guy with a rather large attitude problem! I sense that you may have missed your calling in Life, say Christian Brother maybe? I have a problem with your avatar, for sound reasons and your comments smack of a man that has a grudge against the gay community! You just seem to want to have a pop at everyone, some serious issues i guess, life just did,nt work out for you? Aggression solves nothing, you think you would have learned that at this stage.
Are you a missionary or a mercenary?  Remember, tallk is cheap!

milltown row