Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youbetterbelieveit

Skull , that should be Adare (Mark Foley, Conor Fitzgerald, Donnacha Sheehan etc) and not Ahane (that's Ollie and Niall Moran's club, they were beat in the limerick county final).

theskull1

Aye....them as well

Cheers
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG

Apparently there training is going that well that they would beat the pick of them Skull!

johnneycool

Quote from: NAG on January 28, 2009, 12:50:55 PM
Apparently there training is going that well that they would beat the pick of them Skull!

confidence was never an issue up around the Dall, that's for sure.

the colonel

nothing wrong with confidence, better than a lack of it
the difference between success and failure is energy

johnneycool

Quote from: the colonel on January 28, 2009, 10:55:21 PM
nothing wrong with confidence, better than a lack of it

very true

milltown row

think Antrim are playing Cushendall on monday night at Casement. dare say it'll be behind close doors.

although De La Salle would be too cocky in driving up from Waterford to have a look.

should be a good crowd heading down to watch the match seeing it's only in Parnel Park

youngfella

Quote from: milltown row on January 30, 2009, 04:36:00 PM
think Antrim are playing Cushendall on monday night at Casement. dare say it'll be behind close doors.

although De La Salle would be too cocky in driving up from Waterford to have a look.

should be a good crowd heading down to watch the match seeing it's only in Parnel Park

Any predictions for this game? Could put a few of the dalls county players under a spot of pressure if they dont show
Pull hard and early

Minder

Are you hinting that Jumbo shows favouritism to Cushendall players? Sensational stuff
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

PlayWithTheWind

Will this match be on tomorrow night with Cushendall playing St Galls today?

MR how did yous fair against the dall today?
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

milltown row

we played the the second strings. they only had A-D and Paddy magill and Micky McCambridge, big Jackie and Karl Keegan and couple of other second string players on ;)

good exercise for them, cold conditions and we'd went down with maybe 6 seniors and rest were made up of promising young players and reserves.

i fancy the Dall to do well in the match against De La Salle. some bookies are giving odds of 6/1 i might take some of that.

NAG

MR I really dont get Cushendall playing ye at the weekend?

What did they hope to gain from this match? Were you speaking to any of them as to why they took on this match?

theskull1

Especially when the likes of yourself was playing.  ;) Are they gunning for the Countess of Antrim later in the year?

Strange alright. Maybe boys coming back from injury?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

JamesH

The match was for the panelists who needed some game time and also the lads returning from injury and that are rusty. The boys play Derry tonight and this will bar one or two be full strength. The Dall are just i guess keeping a happy panel. Some of the young boys namely James MC naughtons son Aidan and young Eoin Laverty showed great promise.

NAG

Again I ask the question, what is the benefit for them at this time of playing Derry?