Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur_Friend

Can anyone confirm what Division 2 looks like this year?

I know the following...

Glenariff
St. Galls.
Rossa
St. Pauls.
Gort na Mona

but who are the rest?

NAG

what did we make of the draws for the championship then?

imtommygunn

Have you got them? Don't see them on county web-site.

NAG

All I had heard was that:

Ballycastle v NA Select winners to play dunloy in QF

QF SW Select v Glenarriffe

winner of both to play in the semi final, that is the only half of the draw I heard, didnt hear the other half?

Tony Baloney

What's the catchment for SW Select? Ahoghill, Rasharkin etc?

maxpower

fair play to shane, hurled powerful well for the dall in the three games that mattered

can't fin the draw, where is it at?  anyone got the dates
What happens next????

sail_in

QuoteWhat's the catchment for SW Select? Ahoghill, Rasharkin etc?

I think it'll be us (Ahoghill/Gaeil Chluana), Randalstown, Ballymena and Rasharkin.

As I've said before though, we weren't in favour of it, though now that the team has been entered, I'm not sure what'll happen.

I thought Glenariff were going to enter the Intermediate Championship?

NAG

Well hopefully the selects are taken with some seriousness and they can provide the two teams with a good challenge.

Interesting draw alright.

clootfromthe21

Quote from: NAG on January 20, 2009, 02:13:47 PM
Well hopefully the selects are taken with some seriousness and they can provide the two teams with a good challenge.

Not so handy on the oul compucalculatator. After struggling for 10 mins trying to open the championship draw, I've worked out i don't have power point on the yoke. Could some kind person cut and paste the draw for me here or give me a (complete) idiots guide to downloading the necessary software.

Much appreciated.

youbetterbelieveit

Antrim SHC

Preliminary Round
1. N Antrim v Ballycastle
2. Loughgiel v St John's
3 .Cushendall v S Antrim

Qtr Finals
Rossa v 2
1 v Dunloy
Gort na Mona v 3
Glenariff v S W Antrim

Tony Baloney

Quote from: NAG on January 20, 2009, 02:13:47 PM

milltown row

surprised at the draw, Cushendall will get some game against the Belfast selected players from intermediate and junior level.

thought Glenariffe were playing Intermediate, some good teams in it though, ourselves Tir na og St Paul's and a fancied Clooney Gaels

St Johns play Loughgiel, and a young rossa team play the winners from that round

any dates?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: milltown row on January 20, 2009, 08:35:36 PM
surprised at the draw, Cushendall will get some game against the Belfast selected players from intermediate and junior level.

thought Glenariffe were playing Intermediate, some good teams in it though, ourselves Tir na og St Paul's and a fancied Clooney Gaels

St Johns play Loughgiel, and a young rossa team play the winners from that round

any dates?
Aye that's what i was trying to say in my blank post above! I reckon the Oisins will get a decent game off that select especially in Ahoghill turn out some of their good players. The Dall game does no one any favours.

milltown row

belfast select...... christ i had a team written out but it was mostly galls men and the herrons and some from St Treseas and one from Sarsfields maybe two from st Pauls, one from st endas, or are they north antrim ;)    aggies have maybe one but i'm losing the will. the DALL hammer them