Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PlayWithTheWind

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on November 20, 2008, 07:18:56 PM
I think it was meant to be for the Antrim gfootball thread, Abtrim footballers had a trial last night.

Small group of lads who just happened to be in the same hall at the same time who all forgot their hurls.
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

PlayWithTheWind

I heard there was a training session in Creggan's hall on Wednesday night and I was wondering what kind of turn-out was there and any new faces.
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

milltown row

what did McGarry do to win that???

anyway, heard that Ciaran McGourty may be turning out with the senior hurlers this year, and Conor John may also be there. unconfirmed though. ya heard it here first.

milltown row

disagree, but sure he's had plenty of practice in looking good ;)

milltown row

Quote from: the colonel on November 23, 2008, 12:45:57 AM
you obviously would be advocating a club mate MR?

dont we all here on this Fourm?? but if i take off the blue tinted glasses Karl has been the most consistent performer for Antrim. i'd been to all the home games and the Dublin match so i can say this with knowledge of watching and judging the games

Minder

I hear CC Connolly from Loughguile died last night, not suspicious as they say. I dont think he has hurled for them the last couple of years. RIP
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

imtommygunn

Gees - is that fella not very young? Round the 30 mark?

RIP

Minder

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 24, 2008, 10:15:44 AM
Gees - is that fella not very young? Round the 30 mark?

RIP

Aye i would think he was 29/30.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

sail_in

QuoteGees - is that fella not very young? Round the 30 mark?

If it's the CC I know of, he's not old at all!  But I don't know the people down there that well at all so I'll wait for someone else to clarify!

Terrible news if it's true - RIP.

Two Hands FFS

R.I.P.   CC

My Sympathies go out to his family, friends & the Loughgiel Shamrocks club.

MrT

Quote from: sail_in on November 24, 2008, 10:23:25 AM
QuoteGees - is that fella not very young? Round the 30 mark?

If it's the CC I know of, he's not old at all!  But I don't know the people down there that well at all so I'll wait for someone else to clarify!

Terrible news if it's true - RIP.

Yea sail in, Your thinking of the right one.
RIP CC

the colonel

R.I.P CC

CC was a lovely fella, who although didn't hurl for the last couple of years but in alot of coaching for Loughgiel,

sympathies to his family, friends and members of Loughgiel Shamrocks
the difference between success and failure is energy

Tony Baloney

I assume this is Ciaran 'CC' Connolly? Very sad if it is - was a couple of years below me in school so would be around the 30 mark. Was a really nice fella too.

theskull1

As others have said. CC was a really sound fella. He'll be a great loss to his family, friends and his club. RIP
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

maxpower

Very sad to hear, crossed swords a few times and throughly decent lad

young man too, would have thought 29/30, sympathies to his family friends and entire loughgiel club

RIP
What happens next????