Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glensman

Very very well deserved from Graffin. From the outside I agree with all that you have said Colonel.

milltown row

very good hurler, slightly made up but very strong and skillfull. him and delargy have been excellent for both Antrim and their club this year.

waiting on my award this year, lost out to Harry Hill last year :P

johnneycool

Quote from: milltown row on November 07, 2008, 02:39:52 PM
very good hurler, slightly made up but very strong and skillfull. him and delargy have been excellent for both Antrim and their club this year.

waiting on my award this year, lost out to Harry Hill last year :P

Is that 'Frank' McCaffrey by any chance? It's been a while since I've seen him last but I certainly does look like him.

milltown row

is alright. voted reserve hurler of the year 2007. classic photo

milltown row

who won the Gort-na-mona game against Carrickmore?

aontroim

From Antrim Website.....

Gorts "Finally" Make It - Gort naMona 1.14 Eire Og 1.10

After all the controversy surrounding this fixture, Gort naMona finally settled matters once and for all with a gutsy performance in Ballinascreen today.

They now at last get to play in the Ulster Inrermediate hurling final, having had to beat Eire Og for the second time.

Playing with a strong breeze in the first half, Gort naMona looked like they were going to struggle after Eire Og kept in touch and bagged an early goal. Sean Kelly and Nipper Quinn were reliable from placed balls throughout the match and always managed to keep the Gort's in front.

A second half goal finally put daylight between the teams and Gort naMona were able to keep a safe distance from the Carrickmore challenge and progress to the Intermediate final.

clootfromthe21

Jeez, lads,

nearly slipped off the front page there - couldn't be having that!!

So Laois up first to take our Walsh Cup away from us?? Anyone? Anyone?

Minder

Hopefully we will not have blown our load by the end of january this year.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

would like to know if any new players have made themselves available for the senior team.

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on November 13, 2008, 07:14:31 PM
would like to know if any new players have made themselves available for the senior team.
Its really none of your business Milltown and we will not tolerate this sort of gossip shop innuendo. Perhaps you should take yourself off to other sites that encourage and facilitate this sort of bar room gossip.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

this antrim website is a disgrace, everytime you come on with a point of view its rubbished by paid members asking. "what have you ever done for your club/county?" Loads ya bollocks :P

don't think i'll get those county finals next year ;)

the green man

Quote from: milltown row on November 13, 2008, 07:26:40 PM
this antrim website is a disgrace,

I had a quick skim through it there. There's a lot of anger problems need sorted out.

themanwhowasntthere

Quote from: Minder on November 13, 2008, 07:19:30 PM
Quote from: milltown row on November 13, 2008, 07:14:31 PM
Its really none of your business Milltown and we will not tolerate this sort of gossip shop innuendo. Perhaps you should take yourself off to other sites that encourage and facilitate this sort of bar room gossip.

pmsl-where have i read that sorta thing before?

JamesH

just read North Antrim site re divide, have to say if their ever was a shit stirrer that was it. The admin pulled no punches either hope he doesn't go say way as you know who.

theskull1

Quote from: themanwhowasntthere on November 14, 2008, 08:54:33 AM
pmsl-where have i read that sorta thing before?

mmmmmmmm?
Minder = Someone who looks after you
Someone who looks after you = a doctor

Minder  :o :o :o

:)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera