Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NonCharlatan

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 28, 2008, 10:00:29 AM
Skull I think you have a stalker...

Can you get restraining orders on the internet?

No 'Stalker' at all friend.  Just relating to the facts.  The Skull has nothing to fear from me at all, I am just telling it as I have been told apparently from reliable sources in the know.  I am really not into this stalking thing at all.  However, if individuals don't like the truth, thats not my problem.

Must go and do some work know, my principal will be giving off!
I might be in the wrong place, but sure 'Immortality Beckons'

NonCharlatan

Hi guys

Any truth in the rumour that a certain Mickey Johnston (Naomh Eoin) is goin to their arch city rivals (Uí Donnabhain Rossa) as manager?

What a F****** diabolical liberty!,  I ask ya, now thats loyalty.

NAG

I would say you would have to check your facts on that one.

Seriously would doubt that, doubtful if he would leave in the first place and even more doubtful if Rossa would take him on.

theskull1

Quote from: NonCharlatan on October 28, 2008, 10:12:13 AM
No 'Stalker' at all friend.  Just relating to the facts.  The Skull has nothing to fear from me at all, I am just telling it as I have been told apparently from reliable sources in the know.  I am really not into this stalking thing at all.  However, if individuals don't like the truth, thats not my problem.

I agree :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG

He would be more inclined to move the whole plant up to gort na mona if he doesnt get his way!
Or was that just an idle threat  ;)

NAG

I agree about McCrory he is a super athlete.

But where is the coaching that has been going into him over the past 4-5 years, he still runs with the ball too much doesnt get his head. This with proper coaching should have been eliminated and he should be twice the player he is now.

NonCharlatan

Come on guys, we need your votes to get the real ;Assessor' back.  MR is only a real CHARLATAN.   Get voting now!

NonCharlatan

Does anybody know where that B****cks 'Outside the square is from?  He always seems to have a lot to say.  Why is he not voting to get the 'Assessor' back?  I have have my suspicions about this guy outsidethesquare.  I actually think he is from outside the county.  He she be booted out I think.  Does anybody agree?

NonCharlatan

I see that boyo who refereed the County Senior Hurling Final is down to do the Ulster Junior Final in Ballyshannon on Sunday.  He seems to get around a bit and doing some very high profile games.  Not a bad referee at that.  Fair play to him!  What club is he with, O'Donnells, Sarsfiels, St. Brigids?  Maybe you would know Skull?

PlayWithTheWind

Its not over til the fat lady sings!

Stayousidethesquare

Steady on NC, there is only one poster on this forum not from antrim and that is davincicode, hes a dirty dub, oh yes was,nt there a referee called Dirty Dub? I wonder???????????

NonCharlatan

Quote from: PlayWithTheWind on October 28, 2008, 05:27:48 PM
St Galls.

It seems F****** Naomh Gall have all the good things lately.  Maybe Janty should move to Naomh Gall should go there instead of Rossa?

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Stayousidethesquare on October 28, 2008, 05:30:13 PM
Steady on NC, there is only one poster on this forum not from antrim and that is davincicode, hes a dirty dub, oh yes was,nt there a referee called Dirty Dub? I wonder???????????

Steady on what!  Who asked you anyway, I was talking to the Skull FFS.  I think you need to stay outside the square pal.  U have loads of opinions.

Stayousidethesquare

Hey NC hes a good guy, getting what he deserves, he has also done the NHL final this year, and i seen him at croke in all ireland semi-final minor game, nothing wrong with his club either. never take Jonty he,s a rocket!! R u going to start picking on him now, and by the way this forum exsists to present any opinion dealing with antrim

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Stayousidethesquare on October 28, 2008, 05:40:34 PM
Hey NC hes a good guy, getting what he deserves, he has also done the NHL final this year, and i seen him at croke in all ireland semi-final minor game, nothing wrong with his club either. never take Jonty he,s a rocket!! R u going to start picking on him now, and by the way this forum exsists to present any opinion dealing with antrim

You are beginning to sound like a possible 'TRUMPET BLOWER' who may have reported the 'Assessor' to the moderator.    Why have you not voted for to bring the 'Assessor' back.  See I was right about you!