Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Oh ...it does indeed have a voting facility

Go to the Local GAA Discussion page and on the right hand side you should see "New Poll". Click that and it should fairly intuative to set up the poll you want to set up. If you need any help give me a shout.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NonCharlatan

Thanks Skull.  Hey you seem like a good guy! I cant believe that Assessor prat, kept picking on you.  The F****** maybe deserved to go.  What do you think?
I might be in the wrong place, but sure 'Immortality Beckons'

Minder

I think all refs in Antrim are shit, we need a new county chairman and the Antrim management should be changed immediately............I dont believe i have had my full allocation of fruit today -

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

Quote from: NonCharlatan on October 27, 2008, 09:10:09 PM
Quote from: Minder on October 27, 2008, 09:07:34 PM
Quote from: NonCharlatan on October 27, 2008, 08:59:17 PM
Hi MR.

I am also very curious.  I see you have assumed the role of 'Assessor' in your Avitar.  As I am reliably informed, the real 'Assessor' was banished from this forum by some self assigned and self opinionated armchair Gael with an nortorious agressive and foul manner.

Having scanned back through the previous pages of this forum.  I for one would like to see the real 'Asessor' back.  I might in fact start a little crusade to have him re-instated.  What do you say to that.  I woulld be really interested in your opinion?  - "BRING BACK THE ASSESSOR".  Is there no voting/polling facility on this forum?

Speak to the site Moderators then,. As I hear it, they blocked his IP address.  I am also informed it was the SKULLs fault for offering him a dig outside Casement.  However, Skull did not show up!

I hope he comes back too, he/she is sorely missed.

did i miss something?  reel them in minder ;D

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Minder on October 27, 2008, 09:19:52 PM
I think all refs in Antrim are shit, we need a new county chairman and the Antrim management should be changed immediately............I dont believe i have had my full allocation of fruit today -

Hi Minder.

Wheres this crap all coming from.  Sure if we did not have Referees, where would we all be?  HI MR, I think this boy has a gaff with you, sure are you not a novice referee?

Come on Minder, not all Referees are bad! A bit OTT if you ask me.  catch a grip.  Instraed of not have your apple today, I think you did not have your tablets, PROZAC maybe?

theskull1

Well the pretenders once said "It's a thin line between love and hate". We just didn't kick it off right. If we'd have just got off to a better start I think we may have really gelled. Agh bygones

NonCharlatan

Quote from: theskull1 on October 27, 2008, 09:26:03 PM
Well the pretenders once said "It's a thin line between love and hate". We just didn't kick it off right. If we'd have just got off to a better start I think we may have really gelled. Agh bygones

Ah Skull

I knew u were a really nice guy.  So you actually have a heart despite you reporting the Assessor to the moderator, good on ya!

Have you voted on the Poll yet?

theskull1

I do indeed
Make sure and give the "big man" my regards. Cheers.

I have voted yes

NonCharlatan

Hi Skull, now you are being very magnanimous in defeat, fair play to you!

I notice on the poll for bringing the real 'Assessor' back (do you get that Miltown) that there is references to the 'long serving board members' what is all this crap?  None of you own the board and the opinions of relatively new members should also be valued.  I see some idiot was make reference to the possibility that the 'Assessor' was in fact the County Chairman, John McSparran.  You are so way off the mark friend!

theskull1

Quote from: NonCharlatan on October 28, 2008, 09:24:37 AM
???
You need to help me. Was there something to be won?

Arthur_Friend

Who are you then...sorry, I mean who is the Assessor?  ::)

NonCharlatan

Quote from: theskull1 on October 28, 2008, 09:37:11 AM
Quote from: NonCharlatan on October 28, 2008, 09:24:37 AM
???
You need to help me. Was there something to be won?

Hi Skull

I heard that you threatened to knock the block of the 'Assessor' outside Casement Social Club a few weeks back but you did not show up.  As I understand the 'Assessor' was there waiting for you.  I heard this from a third party of course, but it may not bear any truth at all.

But despite all that, fair play to you.  Maybe you did not show because Dunloy were not in the final.  I understand your plight a chara!

imtommygunn

Skull I think you have a stalker...

Can you get restraining orders on the internet?

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Arthur_Friend on October 28, 2008, 09:55:29 AM

Hi there friend.

You mean you don't know who the 'Assessor' was, shame on you!  He was a new poster to the site who was verbally abused, threatened, and ostracized because some trumpet blower reported him to the moderator for some unknown reason.  As I am reliably informed, they thought he was the County Chairman, John McSparran and felt he was encroaching into their little cocoon.

By the look of things, he was well informed, if sometimes controversial, but knew his stuff when it came down to the nitty gritty of hurling.

Well, I suppose if someone poses a threat to some insecure individuals, they will maybe stoop to drastic means.  Self preservation and all that.

A real pity though if you ask me!

Minder

Quote from: NonCharlatan on October 28, 2008, 10:07:41 AM
Quote from: Arthur_Friend on October 28, 2008, 09:55:29 AM

Hi there friend.

You mean you don't know who the 'Assessor' was, shame on you!  He was a new poster to the site who was verbally abused, threatened, and ostracized because some trumpet blower reported him to the moderator for some unknown reason.  As I am reliably informed, they thought he was the County Chairman, John McSparran and felt he was encroaching into their little cocoon.

By the look of things, he was well informed, if sometimes controversial, but knew his stuff when it came down to the nitty gritty of hurling.

Well, I suppose if someone poses a threat to some insecure individuals, they will maybe stoop to drastic means.  Self preservation and all that.

A real pity though if you ask me!

What does that mean?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"