Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assessor

OK NUMSKULL.

First and foremost, I will direct my comments, opinions and observations to those contributors as and when I please.  Secondly, I don't need to be told by you who I can and cannot respond to in this forum.  Since when have you become to regulator of this forum, telling posters which facilities, such as IMs they should use in response to other contributors? ???  Now, if you wish to debate with me the content of my response to MR, you should ask a little bit more politely, instead of making forceful demands.  You should also stop and consider for a moment, whether or not, I may want to discuss or debate with you at all.  I will be the judge of that, if you don't mind!

'The Profound Assessor'

theskull1

Great dodging at every turn Assessor. I've heard enough now. The referees assessor is a juan kerr  :D :D :D. Is it 4 weeks for verbal abuse?

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Assessor

Quote from: theskull1 on October 02, 2008, 12:36:03 AM
Great dodging at every turn Assessor. I've heard enough now. The referees assessor is a juan kerr  :D :D :D. Is it 4 weeks for verbal abuse?

Hi Numskull

Funny you use the term Jaun Kerr!  You know, I was told this site was full of Juan Kerr's and that believe it or not, it was the key reason why I came to have a look at this forum.  You have really confirmed this for me.  So ye will be one, I wont be watching in future as your contributions here are totally meaningless and devoid of any sense at all.

By the way, I am not a referee either.  Do you honestly think I would be silly enough to wear the green and balck in order to be verbally abused by the greatest Juan Kerr of them all on this forum.  I suppose It could be worse, I could be a priest from Dunloy! or even a sheep from Dunloy!

I rest my case.

Slá anois.
'The Profound Assessor'

sail_in

I saw both the intermediate semifinals and I'd be tipping St Paul's tonight.  I thought they performed much  better as a team and I think that if you took Nipper Quinn out of the Gorts team there'd be very little left.  Against Sarsfields there was no end to the amount of frees they conceded and I think if they haven't improved on that tonight they'll be in trouble.

In the Junior game I can't see past St Teresa's.  I wasn't at their semifinal, but as someone on here said they gave a Cloughmills team (who have already beaten Rasharkin this year) a lesson in tactics.  I think this is their first year back in Junior after they won it a few years back and I know they beat a couple of teams at the level above - Sarsfields, McDermotts and maybe 1 or 2 others.  As someone also said, discipline could decide this - Rasharkin's has been known to be very poor and St Teresa's always seem to be the sort of team who would rise to it!

So there you go, St Paul's and St Teresa's for me!

Last Man

Agreed Sail in, hope they both do it. It will be great for hurling in St.Pauls if they can do it tonight as their seniors have always been the poor relations to the footballers. They have always had decent hurlers but the pressure on dual players has meant they have under achieved. Bound to give hurling a better profile in the club and hopefully help rejuvenate their juvenile set up. Teresa's are an improving side and have good management who know how to organise a team to play to its strengths, so hope they do it to.

Ps. Assessor, chip on both shoulders or what!!! Looks like you came on to the board for one thing only.....to get the boot into Skull...
I take it yous have sparred before. Why can't you just debate the points sensibly and with some sense that all of us here are hurling men and have the best interests of hurling at heart. I would doubt that the efforts of most contributors to this board are limited to posting on here in fact I would wager that most are up to their neck playing ,coaching, refereeing, volunteering etc etc
Maybe I am wrong but would your time not be better served to use this board to debate valid points and maybe use some of the feedback in your position of "High Office".  
By the way "Paper refuses nothing", so it's easy to get personal on paper but ask yourself what you would say face to face. :-*

youngfella

St pauls used to have a great underage setup. While they coruaged dual players the club was always very focused on football. St pauls along with most clubs in belfast need a decent youth sturcture in place to encourage hurling and with the final aim being competetive in the antrim champsionship.

This assessor person has unsettled a few of ye, it'll do ye no harm.
Pull hard and early

Minder

Assessor if you have nothing to add/ or report back to Johnny Ping then........

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

groundlie

Assessor

Hi Numskull & Minder

Sarcasim, fould language and insults, a very low and limited from of wit!

Grow Up ye big Jessies.
'The Profound Assessor'

Minder

Quote from: Assessor on October 02, 2008, 02:14:47 PM
Hi Numskull & Minder

Sarcasim, fould language and insults, a very low and limited from of wit!

Grow Up ye big Jessies.

Its almost as bad as illiteracy.........

milltown row

any scores from casement?

milltown row

2-12 gorts 2-4 st Pauls,

having watched both semi finals and played against Gorts i thought they would be the better team on the night. thats two titles in the last few years, could do well in Ulster. they are a bit off the all ireland stage, no depth outside of their best 15. good luck to them all the same

Old Bill

Who won the junior?

Quote from: milltown row on October 02, 2008, 09:05:55 PM
2-12 gorts 2-4 st Pauls,

having watched both semi finals and played against Gorts i thought they would be the better team on the night. thats two titles in the last few years, could do well in Ulster. they are a bit off the all ireland stage, no depth outside of their best 15. good luck to them all the same

Minder

Quote from: Old Bill on October 02, 2008, 10:21:05 PM
Who won the junior?

Quote from: milltown row on October 02, 2008, 09:05:55 PM
2-12 gorts 2-4 st Pauls,

Rasharkin 0-9 St Teresas 0-10 FT

Old Bill

Thanks minder. low scoring, anyone impress in it?