Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slow corner back

Quote from: Minder on August 29, 2008, 08:04:01 PM
No reports on the two Minor semis last night. Loughguile beat Rossa 2-19 to 1-21 and Gort Na Mona stuffed Cushendall.

Great result for the Gorts who have been pushing hard at underage level recently, hope they can keep it going. Loughgiel v Rossa looks like it was a cracker.

milltown row

we played Glenravel the other night, finished with 13 players due to injuries from the sledging going on, was not there to witness it. the three mc gourty's played, think kevin got injured and may not be playing on Sunday

NAG

Big scoreline in the Ulster League final, what was the story were dunloy full strength?

davincicode

M-Row any truth in the rumour you have been awarded a final this month, i hear you may be a shoe in for it. Are we at last going to be privileged to see the man in action. Can u confirm if this is true? I will not identify the final in question, just curious?

Minder

Quote from: davincicode on September 02, 2008, 04:04:31 PM
M-Row any truth in the rumour you have been awarded a final this month, i hear you may be a shoe in for it. Are we at last going to be privileged to see the man in action. Can u confirm if this is true? I will not identify the final in question, just curious?

US Open Tennis?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

davincicode

M-Row, i think you are hiding from us!! Staying in the football section, come on declare your hand! work with us? R u or R U not up for a final shortly, hurling i believe?

milltown row

i could be ;) i'm sure my fans will be out to assess my performance if i am ;D

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on September 03, 2008, 09:16:23 PM
i could be ;) i'm sure my fans will be out to assess my performance if i am ;D

More importantly Milltown have you any spare tickets for the All Ireland this weekend ?  8)

milltown row

as yet minder i have none, last year i had 4!!! will go to the club in hope of getting one tommorrow, but for sure i'll be on the train down on sunday morning. always tickets available in the pubs for cost price,

my younger bro has been ghosting on the football site. i'll not give out his name but next time i will.

you heading down Minder? crowd from the club and the regulars from the other belfast clubs will be on the train. always good craic

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on September 03, 2008, 09:35:30 PM
as yet minder i have none, last year i had 4!!! will go to the club in hope of getting one tommorrow, but for sure i'll be on the train down on sunday morning. always tickets available in the pubs for cost price,

my younger bro has been ghosting on the football site. i'll not give out his name but next time i will.

you heading down Minder? crowd from the club and the regulars from the other belfast clubs will be on the train. always good craic

Aye there are a few of us going down on Saturday morning, we have a team in the 7's but they will probably be eliminated by the time we land in Kilmacud. I think we only get four or five tickets for the club and am not holding out a lot of hope in that draw. I have a few people promising the world but delivering fcuk all ! St Johns are also sending a Sevens team down, i wonder will they be drinking on the way down on the bus this year as per last year ?? I saw a post with your handle on it in the football thread with some atrocious spelling yesterday i think, was that the culprit?

milltown row

yep wee bro was taking the piss. we played the St judes seven for about 4 years completely hammered on the friday night and the water bottles were missing water but filled with another liquid  ;D ;D

played Portumna one year and played against brendan Cummings of tipp. he was doing nets and was unreal, some craic when we eventually scored a goal against him

Minder

I never saw one game last year, arrived in the clubhouse at 1pm and set up camp, gonna try and get out and see a few this year..........

Trouble Ahead

Well its comming to that time of the year again lads, who are the officials to take charge of both Finals, are Hurling final is a bit of a non-event. Who have we got for the Hurling, and who have we got for the football, any odds would anyone like to to post their favoured man in both codes, and we can canvas opinions-odds on paddy power!!!!

Will it be a North Antrim man for the Hurling( 2 North Antrim Teams), will it be North Antrim for the football (2 City Teams), like to hear opinions and reasons for your choice. Skull- Milltown Row you lads seemed fairly clued in, whats your opinions?

davincicode

TA you seemed to be a bit of a s**t kicker, why do focus on the referees, are you by chance a man in black yourself? The hurling has,nt finished Dunloy v Loughguile has yet to take place. I think your just trying to set some of the lads up for a major piss take!

imtommygunn

GNM beat Randalstown by a point in the intermediate last night I think.

Randalstown must be fairly improving as the gorts would most likely be favourites for that.