NAG

what about the matches last night?
any scores and reports?

Minder

Loughgiel  0-17 1-11 Cushendall

Dunloy  6-23 1-13 St. Johns 
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

theskull1

If you have information that helps in an appeal process (in this case the use of video) then what is the problem? If you don't have it then you can't use it. Honestly some people can't see the woods from the trees such is their bitterness towards other clubs theres no point arguing with them  :-\

Beat the Johnnies 6-23 to 1-13
Different scoreline to last week against the dall, Dunloy put in a great performance with some great individual displays. In truth though, the Johnnies didn't compete anywhere near well enough in every sector of the pitch, and as a result gave Dunloy the extra bit of space to do the damage that they done. You can only beat whats in front of you, but I'm sure all will know that last night was not championship intensity
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG

Big scoreline none the less.

Seems like a big result for loughgiel all the same wonder were cushedall full strength, should be an interesting few weeks coming up.

Guillem2

Quote from: theskull1 on August 28, 2008, 09:14:12 AM
If you have information that helps in an appeal process (in this case the use of video) then what is the problem? If you don't have it then you can't use it. Honestly some people can't see the woods from the trees such is their bitterness towards other clubs theres no point arguing with them  :-\

I agree with Skull.

Did Loughgeil beat Portaferry recently as well? It's hard to call between the big 3 at the minute. Any one of them could lift the Volunteer Cup.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

Minder

Did the ref admit he made a mistake with the sending off?

Guillem2

If there's a video they should ask the ref to view it and reconsider.

MrT

Quote from: NAG on August 28, 2008, 09:27:44 AM
Big scoreline none the less.

Seems like a big result for loughgiel all the same wonder were cushedall full strength, should be an interesting few weeks coming up.

From what i could see cushendall were full stength apart from obviously mcmanus although i could be wrong.  Loughgiel were below par with DD, watson, napper and all minors not playing.

Quote from: Guillem2 on August 28, 2008, 09:33:29 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on August 28, 2008, 09:14:12 AM

I agree with Skull.

Did Loughgeil beat Portaferry recently as well? It's hard to call between the big 3 at the minute. Any one of them could lift the Volunteer Cup.

Loughgiel did beat portaferry but by a free in the last few minutes to win it by a point.  Felt sorry for portaferry as they probably deserved something out of this game

Guillem2

Double header in Casement tonight in the minor championship.

Loughgiel v Rossa & Cushendall v Gort Na Mona. The north Antrim men will have to be favorites but you never know. Could be a good evenings sport.

Minder

Quote from: Guillem2 on August 28, 2008, 11:38:41 AM
Double header in Casement tonight in the minor championship.

Loughgiel v Rossa & Cushendall v Gort Na Mona. The north Antrim men will have to be favorites but you never know. Could be a good evenings sport.

I couldnt be bothered watching both, what will be the closest and most competitive?

Trouble Ahead

Does it matter if the Ref viewed it or not, Mc Sparren Frankie(Cushendun) Quinn(Cushendal) and Frank Smith do what they want, would be a paper exercise as they say. Why did Loughguile did the video to Cushendal in the 1st place? What did that idiot Hammil go witness? He rolled around like a footballer once he was taken out, what a P***K, like father like son eh!! The decision has been made, the CHC has undermined the Referee and the Referees committee will do shag all to support their man, plain and simple.

What an advertisement to Referee gealic games, what do you say to kids that want to get involved in the YOUNG WHISTLERS? Go to soccer you get paid more, plain and simple.

theskull1

If it was Deccy Magee would you be replying in the same manner TA?

People may have gripes about individuals in the CHC, but they are ignoring the point I keep stating

"It was not a sending off offense"...I repeat "It was not a sending off offense"
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

billy the kid

Do any of you lads have a contact number for underage hurling coaches from Creggan club as a fella I know is looking to get in contact with them about a blitz?

Could you Pm me Name and number if you do.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Minder

No reports on the two Minor semis last night. Loughguile beat Rossa 2-19 to 1-21 and Gort Na Mona stuffed Cushendall.

maxpower

the ulster league final was on last night

Dunloy 4:22 Ballygalget 2:8

Good win, but ballygalget will be first to admit they didn't perform at all, especially at the back.  Full credit to Dunloy forwards though who at times were excellent
What happens next????