Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

groundlie

groundlie

pulling away big time

orangeman

This is a bad hammering now ( with Waterford putting their subs on )

Minder

Personally i think conceding 12 goals in two games at inter county level is a joke and should not be acceptable in this day and age of "elite athlete "
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

wherefromreferee?

Minder, did you really expect anything else?  Shows similarities with the Galway game, were the stuck with Waterford for a while, only for them to pull away.
In your Endo!

groundlie

Minder

I Expected us to get beaten heavily,i thought after conceding 6 goals last week the players would have redoubled their efforts and would be going out with a determination to keep things tighter at the back,obviously that was unrealistic and the players and managements performances should not be held to account

groundlie

Another hammering, suppose its not to bad, sambo and woody can hide behind the Leinster smokescreen for another week. 12 goals in 2 games? Shite!

Bogball XV

Quote from: hardstation on July 05, 2008, 03:29:29 PM
Covered the spread with the last puck, thank f**k.
bollox, i took antrim +21, doubled with laois +24.

Two Hands FFS

Sunday 06th July 2008
Antrim Hurling Div 1- 2008
Team 1   Score   Score   Team 2   Venue   Comment   
Portaferry    1-14   1-12   Loughgiel    Portaferry      
Glenariff    2-9   1-18   Cushendall    Glenariff

Good win for portaferry at home. Two matches on tonight in league

Arthur_Friend

The Glenariff - Cushendall game was a dull affair. Any Dall men know if that was that Cushendalls full team? They seemed quite poor compared with previous years. Glenariff were missing five of their normal starters for this one as well.

Two Hands FFS

Ballycastle    1-6   7-21   Dunloy    Ballycastle   

holy f**k. Thought dunloy would win easy but not by 33 points

Cushendall were missing 5 or 6 I think. who were Glenariffe missing? All suspended after the st johns match??

Minder

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on July 06, 2008, 08:55:18 PM

Cushendall were missing 5 or 6 I think. who were Glenariffe missing? All suspended after the st johns match??

Glenariffe were struggling to get a team as they were missing nine for various reasons. Chris Sheppard, Mickey Gettens, Norris Murray and Paul Mc Donnell were all suspended from the St Johns debacle. They have not received the length of their suspensions contrary to "Trouble aheads" "source"........

theskull1

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on July 06, 2008, 08:55:18 PM

Played them a lock of years ago in the league and beat them by 25 points in the league. Beat us by a point 6 weeks later in the Championship, so I hope feet stay well and truly planted.

That is a shocking scoreline all the same. Have McQuillian's totally lost any historical reference to success at this level?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

slow corner back

Ballycastle were able to win the u-21 crown last year? WTF is going on thats an appaling scoreline especially at home.