Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

No doubt that'll change.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

paddyjohn

Quote from: north aontroim gael on September 04, 2017, 12:16:41 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 04, 2017, 10:55:06 AM
Ballycastle V Dunloy is in C'Dall on Saturday at 5pm and the Minor semi final between the same 2 teams in a 5pm on Saturday in Waterfoot.  :o

That can't surely be set as final? A joke of a decision if it is.

Going by county website

theskull1

Yeah but it'll change.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

My money is on Dunloy to win the championship they play a lovely brand of hurling. You can tell an ex forward is coaching over them. The way to play low diagonal balls to the forwards. It is the most effective way of playing the game.

ciaran1988

Senior Championship semi final predictions

Ballycastle v Dunloy - Dunloy by 5

Loughgiel v Cushendall - Loughgiel by 2

breakingball

Naomh padraig beating loughgiel in minor semi final... surely that's a shock? 2-16 0-18

Jesusjones

Senior championship semi final predictions: Dunloy by 11 Cushendall by 4

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 05, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

Have not seen Cushendall this year, improved on last year?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Quote from: breakingball on September 04, 2017, 11:54:38 PM
Naomh padraig beating loughgiel in minor semi final... surely that's a shock? 2-16 0-18

Not really .... yes LG beat them recently by double scores in the league but they only lost by a point against Ballycastle and by 3 against ourselves earlier in the season ( and only 7 against Rossa). Must have been a discernibly different starting 15 that they put out against them in that league game because they've shown they've been competitive against the top teams in that division.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: hardstation on September 05, 2017, 10:20:39 AM
They played us the day after Neil McManus' wedding if I remember correctly.

Not that that matters, we'd stuff them anyway.

Imm sure the match Looked like a scene from  "The hangover 3" 😀
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 05, 2017, 09:22:14 AM
Quote from: Jesusjones on September 05, 2017, 09:05:48 AM

Have not seen Cushendall this year, improved on last year?

Have they not been away playing challenge matches in the south
Sounds like they are on a mission
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Jesusjones

I'm from Cushendall MR2, I'm hardly gonna predict we are gonna get beat. The truth of the matter is nobody knows who will win. There could be a point in it either way or if one team hits form and the other doesn't there could be 8 in it. An impossible game to predict.

north aontroim gael

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 05, 2017, 11:57:53 AM
I'm from Cushendall MR2, I'm hardly gonna predict we are gonna get beat. The truth of the matter is nobody knows who will win. There could be a point in it either way or if one team hits form and the other doesn't there could be 8 in it. An impossible game to predict.

If these two teams played 10 times I'd say they'd win 5 games each. very fine margins will decide Sundays game. The joys of Championship hurling. Can't wait.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Jesusjones on September 05, 2017, 11:57:53 AM

Wasn't asking for a prediction, just hadn't seen yas this year and wondered have you improved on last year..

It generally is always tight between both teams so a positive post rather than the usual bigging up the neighbours style post is welcoming !
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffron123

Cushendall & lgiel match could go either way. small margins will decide it, cdall bound to be worth a bet at the prices. any word on the referees for the two matches?