Quote from: MoChara on October 13, 2016, 08:56:14 AM
Provisional Fixtures 2017
Division 2a Hurling
Sun 12 Feb    Antrim v London
Sun 19 Feb    Carlow v Antrim
Sun 05 Mar   Antrim v Kildare
Sun 12 Mar   Armagh v Antrim
Sun 26 Mar   Antrim v Westmeath

Will be interesting to see which venue will be used? Loughgiel/Dunloy possibly? Or will Ballycastle get the nod?

Judging by today's Irish news all roads go to Corrigan.  :)
*sarcasm

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on October 13, 2016, 05:11:40 PM
Quote from: hurlingstick on October 13, 2016, 02:32:05 PM
Quote from: MoChara on October 13, 2016, 08:56:14 AM
Provisional Fixtures 2017
Division 2a Hurling
Sun 12 Feb    Antrim v London
Sun 19 Feb    Carlow v Antrim
Sun 05 Mar   Antrim v Kildare
Sun 12 Mar   Armagh v Antrim
Sun 26 Mar   Antrim v Westmeath

Will be interesting to see which venue will be used? Loughgiel/Dunloy possibly? Or will Ballycastle get the nod?

Judging by today's Irish news all roads go to Corrigan.  :)
*sarcasm

Get them up to Ballycastle!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hand up

The Kildare Match is confirmed for Cushendall.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hand up on October 13, 2016, 09:22:43 PM
The Kildare Match is confirmed for Cushendall.

Committee call that ?  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

north_antrim_hound

At least we have westmeath at home for a change. would be a good scalp and a sign of progress
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Hand up

Don't know how/when it was chosen other than someone on the Management obviously doesn't like the wind up in the Town, not good for the hair!!

Seamroga in exile

Dunsilly got officially opened this morning. Hopefully the beginning of a brighter future for all gaels in Antrim.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hand up on October 15, 2016, 10:48:49 AM
Don't know how/when it was chosen other than someone on the Management obviously doesn't like the wind up in the Town, not good for the hair!!

Well that's good because certain club men who are high up in clubs seem to get the vote!! There's no way that would happen at the Dall

Hand up

You've obviously got someone in high places, playing the County final a few hundred yards from Miltown!!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hand up on October 15, 2016, 10:37:10 PM
You've obviously got someone in high places, playing the County final a few hundred yards from Miltown!!

You obviously don't know about our rivalry with the Johnnies, we ain't friends, I'd say the Corrigan men won't be cheering us on... but like your begrudging of Loughgiel winning All Irelands 😉

btdtgtt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2016, 08:23:08 AM

You obviously don't know about our rivalry with the Johnnies, we ain't friends, I'd say the Corrigan men won't be cheering us on... but like your begrudging of Loughgiel winning All Irelands 😉

Let's just hope no more cats are vandalised  :-[

Great to see Dunsilly open and also think totating county games around various clubs is the way to go - only in the absence of casement of course :D

Hand up

You obviously don't know about our rivalry with the Johnnies, we ain't friends, I'd say the Corrigan men won't be cheering us on... but like your begrudging of Lughole winning All Irelands 😉

Loughguile nothing to do with my point really as it's a good pitch where we have won/lost many a championship match over the years as you will remember. I was simply pointing out that St Galls got a match moved to The Johnnies which as we know from our hurling semi final is not suitable to host big matches. 

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on October 16, 2016, 09:19:15 AM

Great to see Dunsilly open and also think totating county games around various clubs is the way to go - only in the absence of casement of course :D

I didn't hear about the cats being vandalised !! Dirty feckers

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hand up on October 16, 2016, 09:59:35 AM
You obviously don't know about our rivalry with the Johnnies, we ain't friends, I'd say the Corrigan men won't be cheering us on... but like your begrudging of Lughole winning All Irelands 😉

Loughguile nothing to do with my point really as it's a good pitch where we have won/lost many a championship match over the years as you will remember. I was simply pointing out that St Galls got a match moved to The Johnnies which as we know from our hurling semi final is not suitable to host big matches.

So 'we' got the match moved now?? Now you're just making this stuff up

btdtgtt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 16, 2016, 10:00:13 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on October 16, 2016, 09:19:15 AM

I didn't hear about the cats being vandalised !! Dirty feckers

CARS
Although it is the whiterock so who knows ;)

Corrigan has got a really good turn out of county & club championship games this year. I like the idea of rotating games around our various grounds. Let's face it attendances aren't going to cripple anywhere.  Casement would be better however  ;)