Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

Quote from: theskull1 on September 14, 2007, 01:08:36 PM
FFS
How is inferring that he faked injury to get moved off an opponent not an massive personal insult NAG? At least have the balls to answer one of my questions will you? I'm still trying to work out if you're twisted, stupid or just too stubborn to admit you were out of order. 

I trust the irony is not lost on you NAG  :-\

I agree with you milltown....move on time

As I don't like to call games Dunloy will be playing in I'll leave next Sundays game well alone, but agree that Ballycastle could give Loughgiel more of fight than many may think. Think the U21's will provide them with a great springboard going into this game. I do think though that Loughgiel will come through it but not by much
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

slow corner back

Loughgiel won the minor replay today beating C'Dall 2-08 to 2-06. Huge wind blowing down the pitch. Shams lead 2-06 to 0-01 at half time. The Dall clawed it back in the second half and loughgiels number 11 got the line. When the Dall goaled a penalty with 5 mins left to make the score 2-07 to 2-05 my money was on the Dall to win it especially when they got the next point to make the gap one. Fair play to Loughgiel they dug deep and drove themselves forward twice more and got a point from there number 10 just at the end of normal time. C'Dall now needed a goal and Loughgiel held them out until the final whistle. Conor Carson was very good for the Dall and for Loughgiel the whole full back line as well as the number 13 were very good. Apologies for not knowing the players names, first time I saw a lot of them.

NAG

Skull

I am not saying he totally faked it, Im saying that he may have got a knock but it happened at a convienient time when he was getting taken to the fair by Neill McAuley. I was just pointing out that he isnt a physical player and that he didnt like it when it was physical, it was you who took umberage to it.

Agree to disagree if you want. But I have the balls to stand over what I said because it is what I saw!

theskull1

Quote from: NAG on September 17, 2007, 09:08:50 AM
Skull

I am not saying he totally faked it, Im saying that he may have got a knock but it happened at a convienient time when he was getting taken to the fair by Neill McAuley. I was just pointing out that he isnt a physical player and that he didnt like it when it was physical, it was you who took umberage to it.

Agree to disagree if you want. But I have the balls to stand over what I said because it is what I saw!

I've taken this off line...so the rest of youse feel free to talk about more interesting topics

youngfella

North antrim, congrats on the superb victory very much deversed. what is the mood like within the camp? Has this great victory inspired the older men of the senior team to believe they are good enough??
Pull hard and early

Balboa

North Antrim seems to have run away with the circus.

aontroim

IHC SEMI-FINAL

Cushendun v Glenarm
Carey v St. Paul's

Open draw manages to pair the teams from the same group together again - time for a re-think.

girt_giggler

This will be our 4th time playing Cushendun this year  :-X

theskull1

Quote from: girt_giggler on September 19, 2007, 10:02:31 AM
This will be our 4th time playing Cushendun this year  :-X

It can be difficult to beat a good side that you've already beaten earlier on in the competition as the revenge factor sits with the other team but mentally you just have to deal with it. It's not as if we all don't know that there is every chance of meeting a team twice in the championship so it shouldn't be a surprise at this stage. The league system provides more games which in the long run is better for hurling. I think we'd all say that this year has been so much better in terms of the number of matches played?

On another point....whats all this gubbins I see on hoganstand about the johnnies selling their club house and the possibility of them amalgamating with st pauls? Can anybody gives us the low down?

Balboa

Saw these odds on Hogan Stand, not sure if they are correct or not.....

Dunloy 6/4 v Cushendall 8/11
Ballycastle 7/4 v Loughguile 8/11

I wonder who Oisin Mc Conville would pick, then just do the opposite from him and Robert is your mothers brother.

maxpower

i'd have thought ballycastle are too tight at those odds, would have had them 9/4, won't bet on this championship but i'd have to go bumper for loughgiel,
What happens next????

Guillem2

I'll stick my neck out and go for Dunloy to overcome the Ruiari Ogs. Shamrocks should account for McQs with something to spare. Dunloy/Loughgeil final with the reds choking again.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

youngfella

im a bit soft in the head when it comes to betting , so could some explain to me what: 6/4, 8/11, 7/4 and 8/11 mean? if i put a tener on how much would i get back?
Pull hard and early

Give-it-Timber

Quote from: youngfella on September 20, 2007, 10:43:58 AM
im a bit soft in the head when it comes to betting , so could some explain to me what: 6/4, 8/11, 7/4 and 8/11 mean? if i put a tener on how much would i get back?

if you put a tenner on the town at 7/4, you will get back aprox............ nothing   :D   :D   :D

Balboa

Quote from: youngfella on September 20, 2007, 10:43:58 AM

Well if you put a tenner on Dunloy at 6/4 (if those odds are correct) you would get £25. 7/4 would get you £27.50, but the Town have no chance !