Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 23, 2016, 12:53:31 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 23, 2016, 12:46:51 PM
We get it Hirty ffs  ::)

Just a bit banter Skull, you know the old craic - if people want to reply or comment on my posts, I only feel it fair to respond! :-)

Do you fancy your team or not?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hirty Darry

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 23, 2016, 12:58:54 PM
Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 23, 2016, 12:53:31 PM
Quote from: theskull1 on September 23, 2016, 12:46:51 PM
We get it Hirty ffs  ::)

Just a bit banter Skull, you know the old craic - if people want to reply or comment on my posts, I only feel it fair to respond! :-)

Do you fancy your team or not?

I am worried.

theskull1

Anybody going into a county final will have apprehensions about what way the game might go regardless whether you hold the favorites tag or not.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

When two teams are close then its down to whoever is putting on the most money (at the bookies) that decides who are the favs for the game... so by that logic the Loughgiel betting public and neutrals who fancy them are waging on them thus making them favs!!!

Phew stop looking at the bookies and trust your own judgement on what they have delivered so far!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

I see what you did there ... ya crafty hoor ;D
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Seamroga in exile

Soothsayers and mind readers the lot of ye!!

I said a score. Not a point.  ;)

I've never ruled loughgiel out of anything actually. And I haven't this year either. I've had Cushendall favourites the last couple of years, correctly I might add, and have again this year going on recent championship form. Apart from a few rare occasions there hasnt been much between the teams in finals. Could go either way. A fair enough assessment i believe.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 23, 2016, 03:40:12 PM

I've never ruled loughgiel out of anything actually. And I haven't this year either. I've had Cushendall favourites the last couple of years, correctly I might add, and have again this year going on recent championship form. Apart from a few rare occasions there hasnt been much between the teams in finals. Could go either way. A fair enough assessment i believe.

Im going for a draw then!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 23, 2016, 06:43:55 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 23, 2016, 03:40:12 PM

Im going for a draw then!
Not out of the question.

bogieman

A draw is a good bet, 15/2.
Or there should only be a point in it, not a score...  ;)
Anyways, the shamrocks are favorites

https://sports.paddypower.mobi/#sport/67/competition/12010/event/11199732

This is not Irish dancing. -RH

paddyjohn

I just saw Aaron Griffin walking through Ballymena after buying new boots!

Sleeping giant

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 24, 2016, 04:04:55 PM
Shane Mc Naughton with him no doubt!!  :o   best of luck to the hurlers and management team tomorrow.   the better team will win. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Sleeping giant on September 24, 2016, 05:33:13 PM
Quote from: paddyjohn on September 24, 2016, 04:04:55 PM
Shane Mc Naughton with him no doubt!!  :o   best of luck to the hurlers and management team tomorrow.   the better team will win.

Shane was in Maureen's eating a burger. 👍😂

Hoping for a good game, hopefully it dries up a bit.

Seamroga in exile

I'll not be posting until after the game tomorrow so good luck to both teams. Hopefully it'll be a great game with both teams playing their hearts out and both end with 15 on the field. Good luck to the ref and his team. May the best team win.

Up the Shamrocks!!!

hurlingstick

Good/possible match ups tomorrow....
Duck v AD ......two light, quick, skillful players
Tony McCloskey v Neil McManus ......would be some battle
Ryan McCambridge v Liam Watson ......worth the entrance fee alone
Eddie McCloskey v Paddy Burke .......speed against class

Who would you like to see lining out against each other?

keep her low this half

Looking forward to two good matches tomorrow. Rossa to surprise Dunloy by three points and Loughgiel to edge Cushendall by two. Hopefully the rain stays off and we get a big crowd and two cracking games