Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

See Cork won the Tony Forestal yesterday
https://twitter.com/TonyForristal/status/769653280628703232

One of the clues to their success is in the picture

Some difference to threadbare Antrim where kids smell the collective lack of ambition within Antrim and go to Avicci instead.  Is it really ALL their fault?

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: paddyjohn on August 28, 2016, 08:45:47 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 28, 2016, 12:03:42 AM
Quote from: paddyjohn on August 28, 2016, 12:00:43 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 27, 2016, 08:02:10 PM
We were competitive for 5 minutes, all I wanted was that our lads put on an honest shift, and most did and hurled above the level they have played all season, most did but the class difference was evident on the scoreboard at the end.

will miss the derby tomorrow, don't bring gone kids!! I heard though the psni are interested in this tie? Well I mean the last one ;)

Hopefully it will be a good game. The best ref in the county is doing it so he will keep it all under control.

I'm not reffing tomorrow  ;D

Exactly.. Skinny will stay out of the spotlight

commentators  kiss off death!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Kudos to St Endas yesterday that's a big scalp - not a result anyone would have predicted in recent years. Hopefully they can build on it.

Out for breakfast and one errand now then looking forward to Hannahstown. League games suggest a Rossa win but Naomh Eoin will be dangerous when they know they have nothing to lose. Goals are a huge factor in these games.

Another day where part of me can't help to think of Casement all the same. A double header with the Ballycastle versus Dunloy game would be a great day for our club scene.

Seamroga in exile

Ballycastle vs Dunloy has the makings of the best game of the round. Tough one to call. So I'm not going to.  ;)  I'm looking forward to it.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Jeepers Creepers

It was Avicii's last gig ever ffs.

Jesusjones

Dunloy with a fully fit Shorty I'd go for a slim Dunloy win. Anything else I think the Town will edge it.

theskull1

Quote from: Jesusjones on August 28, 2016, 03:22:08 PM
Dunloy with a fully fit Shorty I'd go for a slim Dunloy win. Anything else I think the Town will edge it.

So just a long way of saying you think the town will edge it then.

Jesusjones

I don't know the guy so I don't know if he is fit or not but I was told yesterday he has been training with the team.

Milltown Row2

Hear Rossa won after being behind for most of the game until the johnnies lost two men to the line!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

keep her low this half

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 28, 2016, 09:14:02 PM
Dunlop out!!
Out with a whimper not a bang. Dunloy leading at half time but faded badly in the second half. Ballycastle got well on top around the middle in the second half and slowly took control until they got the goal to kill Dunloy off with 5-10 minutes to go.

paddyjohn

Took in the 2 games tonight. Tir Na Og struggled for scores up front and hadn't a goal threat, C'Mills looked like getting goals everytime their full forward got on the ball.

I thought at half time that Dunloy wouldn't of been beat but fair play to Ballycastle. They took their chances when it mattered. Dunloy could regret those 2/3 missed placed balls when they needed a score to stem the flow. Young Molloy looks a class act at 17 years old and Nicky McKeague is a decent forward to. Highlight was seeing Shorty back on the pitch. A class act.

Fairhead

You are right Paddyjohn. Was worrying at half time but Ballycastle just had more about them in the 2nd half, Massive improved needed just to keep the ball pucked out to Loughgiel the next day.

theskull1

Very similar to last year's second half. Couldn't make anything happen in the second half up front. Ballycastle sensed our lack of belief and pushed on well. Very disappointed for our lads. We have to take it on the chin and see if we can learn lessons. They've worked well all season holding 3rd in the league currently, so there's lots to be positive about going forward.