Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keep her low this half

Is this what happens when you are off this forum for a few days!!! What the suffering hell is going on. Just when you think you can go no lower Antrim always surprise you. I know one current member of the Antrim squad and I refuse to believe he had anything to do with this given the level of sacrifice I have seen him make to become a county player. If guys were waving betting slips around a losing changing room I am surprised there was not not blood on the floor. Disgrace.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: keep her low this half on March 24, 2016, 11:30:57 PM
Is this what happens when you are off this forum for a few days!!! What the suffering hell is going on. Just when you think you can go no lower Antrim always surprise you. I know one current member of the Antrim squad and I refuse to believe he had anything to do with this given the level of sacrifice I have seen him make to become a county player. If guys were waving betting slips around a losing changing room I am surprised there was not not blood on the floor. Disgrace.
To be fair it isn't the vast majority of the squad. Just a handful. I'd expect a clear out of the current squad anyhow.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Hurlingballs

And who do you expect to replace these players? Because from what I've heard beting is the least of the managers problems wirh certain picture messages circulating!!

NAG1

Quote from: Hurlingballs on March 25, 2016, 09:12:34 AM
And who do you expect to replace these players? Because from what I've heard beting is the least of the managers problems wirh certain picture messages circulating!!

Hurlingballs, again 2nd post in and it is of a personal nature.

Please take that post down.

This is a hurling forum for discussion around hurling matters, leave the personal stuff out of it.

Seamroga in exile

yeah. That's nonsense. Why don't you ask the person it was supposed to have been sent to.  ;)

Hurlingballs

It is in no way personal at all, I know it was not nonsense at all as I know a few people with the picture

Na Glinntí Glasa

how isnt it personal? ffs sure why dont we find out who you are and then start posting stuff up about you!

Whilst you may claim to have some sort of knowledge about someones personal life it doesnt give you the right to post it up on a public forum for people to see.

This is a a GAA forum, not a whatsapp group.
hurl like f**k boi!

btdtgtt

Plane tickets bought to the USA for certain Antrim hurlers then.
One wonders why the sudden rush :)

Hurlingballs

I'm quite well aware what this group entails! The picture in question is hurling related and no way personal. Unless to the people involved in the "joke"

theskull1

Whilst there was something quite cathartic about the anger and disgust in regard to the  betting incident, it seems some (in defence of that behaviour) want to muddy waters and have a race to the bottom  :-\

Classy
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG1

Quote from: theskull1 on March 25, 2016, 09:42:34 AM
Whilst there was something quite cathartic about the anger and disgust in regard to the  betting incident, it seems some (in defence of that behaviour) want to muddy waters and have a race to the bottom  :-\

Classy

+1

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hurlingballs on March 25, 2016, 09:17:52 AM
It is in no way personal at all, I know it was not nonsense at all as I know a few people with the picture
have you seen the picture as it seems to have disappeared when asked for evidential purposes?

Hurlingballs

I have heard from a number of people who have it! Someone in his position should not be having gripes at boys he then expects to come back and play

Seamroga in exile

Like I said previously,  it's a fabrication. Utter scurrilous nonsense.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: btdtgtt on March 25, 2016, 09:26:29 AM
Plane tickets bought to the USA for certain Antrim hurlers then.
One wonders why the sudden rush :)

I think some people are reading to many spy novels. They where betting illegally, they didn't whack the prime minister  and blow up MI6 when the where in London
I would say they where heading off anyway
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets